Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,734 members, 7,840,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect (23718 Views)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking / Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect by 400billionman: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gwan2:
Somtymz i wonder if d black race hav deficiency in somtin da white hav....pardon my submission.
The mentality is shallow, da heart is most desperately wicked, da mind is occupied with pull down syndrome, da brain is always calculatin how either to circumvent d system or anoda person...Kai!
Poverty is eaten people up while some are stil stealing in billion dollarz...without any remorse
We' ve gat à long way 2 go

Succinctly captured in black and white

1 Like

Re: Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect by jimi4us: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect by wolebanks(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
And we are so Religious and Traditional. Could this be the problem?

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect by mankand(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
longayink:

Which youths to take the front seat, that's the problem.

In the late 1970s, Buhari was federal oil commissioner.

Today, Buhari is to be oil minister.

In the early1980s, Buhari as HoS told youths that they were Nigeria's future leaders, today Buhari was voted by same youths to lead them.

That explains the fact that the youths have been least-informed, short-changed, left poor, powerless and denied growth and prosperity by the Buharis and their successors in military leadership.

Worse, the youths don't understand.

Your sense of reasoning is like someone whom have given up and making it look like nothing can be done.

If you read my post very well you will understand what I wrote. I don't need to explain my post earlier because I expect critical thinkers to concur
Re: Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
nigerians are the most guilible set of people on earth.
Re: Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2015
It is a nation of fools and primitive people. The educated ones are ignorant and silly. They are all annoying to me for failing to develop the country and advance the people. Ptui! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect by shidof(m): 6:44am On Aug 11, 2015
Boblee:
nicepix
thks
Re: Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect by ModiKen(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2015
This is why Nnamdi Kanu calls us Baboons and Monkeys.

We Nigerians have been foolish and gullible since 1960!

Imagine jobless youths shielding a corrupt public office holder from investigation (cos of N500) when their counterparts in Ukraine are putting a house of reps member in the dustbin with his suitcase cos he failed them.

Nigerian mak una wise oooooooooooo!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect by ModiKen(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2015
This is why Nnamdi Kanu calls us Baboons and Monkeys.

We Nigerians have been foolish and gullible since 1960!

Imagine jobless youths shielding a corrupt public office holder from investigation (cos of N500) when their counterparts in Ukraine are putting a house of reps member in the dustbin with his suitcase cos he failed them.

Nigerians mak una wise oooooooooooo!!!!
Re: Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect by Harrysimon: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
OP Organise a Revolution like your Ghanian Counterparts. Asking People to receive Treatment or School where you want is a clear Violation of Democracy. My own political problem is making sure Donald Trump doesnt smell Presidency. lipsrsealed. This is not a blog. But Haters deal with it. #PROUDLY LONGHORN
as ur name goes-u are no more better than a bastard fool,seems like u dnt knw wat living in nigeria means
Re: Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect by emitheo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
otiigba1:
like in sudan? grin
yeah...sometin like that
Re: Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect by MrLekan95(m): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2016
Eazy sey u concur? oooh yes i concur
Re: Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect by dataideas: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Steps On How To Build Your Self Confidence. / Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) / Did You Use 5 & 10 Kobo Coins? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.