Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,483 members, 7,836,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard (26124 Views)

Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD / Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants / Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Abdul4success(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
So, the idiots are ready to lay down their arms?
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by mcdokwe(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
We are watching
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by eleko1: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by dhamstar(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kk
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by ovie8200: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Stupidity of the highest. Everything they are doing today was exactly Jonathan wanted to do but they all opposit it including Buhari. What a life of Nigeria are living. Jonathan was a smart man after all.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by seedgrows(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
how can u negotiate with murderers? Smh
I cry 4 9ja if FG negotiate with his Boy's

2 Likes

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by seedgrows(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
how can u negotiate with murderers? Smh
I cry 4 9ja if FG negotiate with bh

2 Likes

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by cele360: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
God help Nigeria, because thier father buhari is in charge now they are now tired b.s. seeking for negotiation, tribalism and religion is d problem of this country, give us biafra we want freedom, awusa fulany has dealt with us enough, frustrated our brother Jonathan with bombing and killings, buhari,

4 Likes

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by emwhyz(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Anyhow it is, this should not be one of those charade arrangement that we have 2 live wit in d future.

May our corridor of power be filled with Men Like Joseph Daniel & Nehemiah IJN!

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Captainswag225(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
seedgrows:

I cry 4 9ja if FG negotiate with bh
boko haram wont ever stop killing, they are jux playing the fg. I dont know why the government doesnt see that.
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by cyberdurable(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Two months after Bubu became President, the terrorists have suddenly become tired, who are you guys fooling?

As if the Dullard av been attacking them since he emerged the President of this country... Arrangee!!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by seedgrows(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
ovie8200:
Stupidity of the highest. Everything they are doing today was exactly Jonathan wanted to do but they all opposit it including Buhari. What a life of Nigeria are living. Jonathan was a smart man after all.
GMB is acting

2 Likes

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by unigdh: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Negotiate ke, are you saying shekau will go scot free? Omo no wine me oo you need to kill him first before anything

2 Likes

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by fctboy: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Whatever may be their demand , their earlier request for islamization of the twelve northern States should never be accepted

1 Like

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Atigba: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Not surprise
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Atigba: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nigerians were fool

Terrorist has taking over government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by amusadele: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Two months after Bubu became President, the terrorists have suddenly become tired, who are you guys fooling?
Can you imagine? The most foolish ex military man call Buhari who was always praised left and right, should be ashamed of himself. I though, he was the much talked general? Why is he talking of negotiation? I expect him to defend himself that he will never negotiate with faceless people. Animal.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by kristisking(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bunch of idiots who invented insurgency in north.When has he become bokoharam spokesman?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by EdCure: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
seankay:
Don't negotiate with terrorists.kill them all
It baffles me how the govt can be nogotiating with terrorists after all their crimes.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by wristbangle: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
boko haram wont ever stop killing, they are jux playing the fg. I dont know why the government doesnt see that.

Good evening bro.

Mhizkel told us the host that u are ready to be among our guests for the weekly interview show.

Can u grace the opportunity to be available this evening for the show @ 6pm?

Anticipating for your reply.
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by lafakale(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
BOKO HARAM does not deserve negotiating with. If actually they are on the run as FG make us believe, let them keep running and our military keep pursuing them until they are totally crushed.

1 Like

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Abdulzee: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
No negotiation, no dialogue, no hide n seek, fighting continues..till boko haram end in nigeria n d whole word...bravo to nigerian army... coolNo negotiation, no dialogue, no hide n seek, fighting continues..till boko haram end in nigeria n d whole word...bravo to nigerian army...

1 Like

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by anonimi: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2015

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by EdCure: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
amusadele:
Can you imagine? The most foolish ex military man call Buhari who was always praised left and right, should be ashamed of himself. I though, he was the much talked general? Why is he talking of negotiation? I expect him to defend himself that he will never negotiate with faceless people. Animal.
He will grant them amnesty. He will use the Niger Delta amnesty programme as a reference to defend his decision.
He made a statement to this effect sometime around 2013 (which serves as a clue)...way before the election.

I am a supporter of this administration but I'm strongly opposed to any soft handling of those islamist terrorist. They deserve nothing than DEATH!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by todayguest(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Where are the conditions!? Just wasted my time looking up for conditions.

1 Like

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by jtwest(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Fight to finish, death at d end, let them negotiate with 84 virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Mekus68: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
OP I'm yet to see the conditions. Or better still u change the heading
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Captainswag225(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Good evening bro.

Mhizkel told us the host that u are ready to be among our guests for the weekly interview show.

Can u grace the opportunity to be available this evening for the show @ 6pm?

Anticipating for your reply.

sure, will be ready by 6pm
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Ngokafor(f): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
....Oh so now Boko Haram are now the ones angling for negotiation from the Government two months after APC/buhari ascended the throne??...Negotiations they flatly refused to go into with the last Administration..

..Slowly but surely the truth is coming out..Buhari,APC, and the Northerm muslims are the ones behind boko haram.!!...God will judge you all for the blood you have all spilled on the alter of politics ,selfish,greed and to oust Goodluck Jonathan.

..Wicked and evil people! angry

5 Likes

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by wristbangle: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
sure, will be ready by 6pm

More grease to ur elbow baba.

Thanks bro.
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Icon4s(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Negotiate what? Kill them all. No mercy. Wicked heartless souls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies / Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers / Igbo APC Lagos Rally. PICTURES...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.