Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard (26121 Views)

Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD / Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants / Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by vickylala239: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/borno-sets-condition-for-bharam-negotiate-with-fg/

Foolish country!!

wen Eva Dey hear flying new of Boko negotiation, they will rush n reply.

Instead of u guys to wipe does Ppl out,ur here begging for negotiation.

Who told u Dat Boko Wat dis rubbish.Dey Hv said dis bfr Dat Dey Dnt wnt dis shit.

Nw our federal govt is looking for negotiation n claiming is news.

Dis Boko negotiation Neva Wrk before,Dats Hw Dey did n foooolish Nigeria strtd shouting cease fire,While d Boko regroup n attack.

I Hv Neva seen a foooolish country Lik my country Nigeria.r u suppose to help dem shout negotiation, why Not let dem shout negotiation. Afterall Hw do Dey produce killing videos.

Let dem produce it on videos n beg.

Bt here a foooolish country Lik Nigeria will strt begging n claiming Dat Dey hearing news.

Wich news did u hear,Whr is deir video of begging.

In as much as I support my country Nigeria in d fight against Boko.Bt Nw degree r falling ma hand.

So our military cnt flush out dis Ppl?

2 Likes

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by mrtimycc(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Only in Nigeria undecided
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by ajebuter(f): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
God punish and thunder fire any government whether local, state or federal that negotiates with or grants amnesty to boko Haram and their sponsors!

Ko ni da fun gbogbo yin oh!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by dewstar: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Flets:

Where else in the world have islamic militants negotiated to a ceasefire for financial gains?

What happened to the sharia govt they seek,...

These are questions every right thinking Nigerian should be asking.

How does one drop an ideology for money and compensation? Only a pretender will do this.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by PecE2Make: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Why won't they negotiate if any after all, pmb has achieved his aim n have decided to call his boys to order.

1 Like

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Kennitrust(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
For six years they refused to negotiate with GEJ.
But within 2mnths of PMB they animals are tire of their madness.
The bitter truth is that everything from North was really organised against the success of GEJ.
It shall not be well with those who connived to frustrate Gej. because his failure has increased the pains of the common citizens of this great country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by coolzeal(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
You want to negotiate with them so they can equipped themselves with more sophisticated weapons. What are the terms of the so called negotiation? Money or what?.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by elvismayor: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
I don't think that FG has anything to negotiate with this good for nothing killar

1 Like

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Imagine, that they are tired.
How can you be tire of doing Allah's work Choi.

***** something is missing oooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Kennitrust(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
vickylala239:

Foolish country!!

Who told u Dat Boko Wat dis rubbish.Dey Hv said dis bfr Dat Dey Dnt wnt dis shit.

Dis Boko negotiation Neva Wrk before,Dats Hw Dey did n foooolish Nigeria strtd shouting cease fire,While d Boko regroup n attack.

I Hv Neva seen a foooolish country Lik my country Nigeria.r u suppose to help dem shout negotiation, why Not let dem shout negotiation. Afterall Hw do Dey produce killing videos.

Bt here a foooolish country Lik Nigeria will strt begging n claiming Dat Dey hearing news.

In as much as I support my country Nigeria in d fight against Boko.Bt Nw degree r falling ma hand.

[b]
vickylala239:

Foolish country!!

[/b]
vickylala239:

Foolish country!!

I Hv Neva seen a foooolish country Lik my country Nigeria.r u suppose to help dem shout negotiation, why Not let dem shout negotiation.After all l
w do Dey produce killing videos.

mehn u make sense die. let them produce video showing them beg. But flushing them out will need a special gadget that can dictated who u r seeing or talking to. Boko haram could even b ur brother and that's wat make it difficult. But whatever has a beginning most have an end. Boko haram is a setup.
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by hansad: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol, people renegotiating with themselves.

Borno state and other eleven northern Nigeria states adopted use of sharia criminal justice system. Boko Haram emerged and says it is fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal justice system.

Na de other 200,000,000 mugus, especially the mugus in southern Nigeria who are being deceived.

A sharia governed country comprising the Southwest and northern Nigeria shall be the end of Boko Haram violence.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by gmacnoms(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Boko haram members are like viruses. You kill a virus.

Killing is in their blood. How do you forgive somebody who rendered thousands homeless, and many more widows and widowers.

How do you grant amnesty to rapists and blood suckers, vile and savage iidiots.

Shoot them all, if they die, shoot them again.

It's disgusting when people talk about amnesty for these kind of people.

And before the ignorant starts talking about Niger Delta militants, those boys in the creeks were fighting for a reason, boko boys fight because they are blood-thirsty .

If you say its because they are poor, over 60 percent nigerians are too. Why dont everyone carry guns and bombs because they are hungry.

They are demons, they want blood and even more blood.

Nigeria is a weak state. On a normal day, the word 'amnesty' shouldn't even be mentioned here
that's why God's mercy is of no explanations. his love is just so extravagant. reading d topic even got me upset.... cos dose guys dnt even deserve to b heard. Then I imagined hw God will so much forgive and even use dem for his will jst as he used Saul. God is great O
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by vickylala239: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kennitrust:
[b][/b]mehn u make sense die. let them produce video showing them beg. But flushing them out will need a special gadget that can dictated who u r seeing or talking to. Boko haram could even b ur brother and that's wat make it difficult. But whatever has a beginning most have an end. Boko haram is a setup.

Army is Nt doing enuf.if dem bomb sambisa or drop a breathe n die chemical from fighting jet.I bet u nothing will remain in sambisa,both animals n flying insect will die.

For Mi Dey r Nt doin enuf.fck icc.

If Dey shoot Anytin Dey see in sambisa I bet u,nothing will remain deir.infant u Dnt Evn need to see dem.

D bullet Boko stole from Nigeria army cn last for 2yrs ,Dat if ur shooting non stop.

Nigeriian government are begging for negotiation.

I Hv always knw my country for fear,cn u do dis in Russia?
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by LastProphet: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Flets:
No matter what anyone says or argues, I am thoroughly convinced that Bokoharam is a brainchild of the current president and nothern elders.

Where else in the world have islamic militants negotiated to a ceasefire for financial gains?

What happened to the sharia govt they seek, same Buhari is committed to its spread across Nigeria?

After negotiations by the FG, what happens to over 30k people killed by the same bokoharam?

Every group should pick up arms, if FG pulls through negotiating with terrorist.... then its time to make money
TAKE UP ARMS TOO, Shikena
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by front247: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
We know it will get to that. Na dem dem. When gej said dey should negotiate did dey agree

1 Like

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mogidi:
We already know the condition.

The only [size=15pt]condition[/size] is they remain members of APC, no decamping.
I dont support giving them amnesty infact, I want them all totalled but in the case of Niger delta militants, what do u have to say to that?
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Firefire(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
ajebuter:
God punish and thunder fire any government whether local, state or federal that negotiates with or grant amnesty to boko Haram and their sponsors!

Ko ni da fun gbogbo yin oh!

Aase!
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by chib4true(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
ademega:
set them up and kill them all. repentance it's in heaven
......chai,seee heartlessnesnes oooooo!!!!e better for dem chaa.
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by 1miccza: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mogidi:
We already know the condition.

The only [size=15pt]condition[/size] is they remain members of APC, no decamping.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by chib4true(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
southniyikaye:
I dont support giving them amnesty infact, I want them all totalled but in the case of Niger delta militants, what do u have to say to that?
.lol,smart guy
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by 1miccza: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
#yeyedeysmell. Who are they fooling??
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Ijeuwa2(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
naija in the making
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by awa(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Okay, I am watching this page...
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by YakubuA: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
If this is true then BH should release our Chibok girls unconditionally as a sign of their commitment to this negotiation.

1 Like

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by dearpiriye: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
southniyikaye:

Excuse me...do u know that a lot of the rivers and farmlands in the niger delta have been polluted by waste and leaked oil such that fish that was in abundance are no where to be found...even the jobs that are created by the oil companies here hardly get to the niger deltans esp. rivers state. Somebody from abuja or lagos will organise a team from there consisting of hausa's and yoruba's who are in most cases not qualified but due to tribalism get in while the same people that you have destroyed their source of livelihood will be like beggars when they are well qualified. I concur with not giving bh amnesty because what they are supposedly fighting for is rubbish to even think of...but comparing it with niger delta militants is a no no. Most of those guys are graduates with no jobs who are forced to pick up arms...at least i have had the opportunity to interact with some of them. You seem learned but i am really disappointed that you are comparing bh with niger delta militants. I rest my case there.
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
dearpiriye:

Excuse me...do u know that a lot of the rivers and farmlands in the niger delta have been polluted by waste and leaked oil such that fish that was in abundance are no where to be found...even the jobs that are created by the oil companies here hardly get to the niger deltans esp. rivers state. Somebody from abuja or lagos will organise a team from there consisting of hausa's and yoruba's who are in most cases not qualified but due to tribalism get in while the same people that you have destroyed their source of livelihood will be like beggars when they are well qualified. I concur with not giving bh amnesty because what they are supposedly fighting for is rubbish to even think of...but comparing it with niger delta militants is a no no. Most of those guys are graduates with no jobs who are forced to pick up arms...at least i have had the opportunity to interact with some of them. You seem learned but i am really disappointed that you are comparing bh with niger delta militants. I rest my case there.
my broda, get my point, u become a criminal immediately y take laws into ur hands... There are so many ways of fighting for ur right without violence or kidnapping. They might be fighting for their right but they went to far to solicit for it.. Anyway, let's pray this government be reasonable enough to put an end to all form of terrorism and militancy
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by FacelessPatriot: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
very illiterate deputy Governor. If truly the BH guys are tired, why not go and round them up and arrest them? isn't this the best time to do so? i mean, what if we negotiate with them and another group sprouts up from no where hoping for negotiation some day? these guys have killed too many lives, cursed be the people who negotiate with them
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by dearpiriye: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
southniyikaye:
my broda, get my point, u become a criminal immediately y take laws into ur hands... There are so many ways of fighting for ur right without violence or kidnapping. They might be fighting for their right but they went to far to solicit for it.. Anyway, let's pray this government be reasonable enough to put an end to all form of terrorism and militancy

Well i do agree with u on dat...but in this world violence is the only word men understand which is too bad. Especially with the greed and selfcentredness of our leaders. Everyone hears of ogoniland pollution but not of the other villages. Ever since i can remember i have never seen clear water from my village,even some borehole water have traces of oil in them. But as u said militancy of any form is not the way to go

Ooh and PS- im a girl
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by ndcide(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
They should negotiate and end this drama. I believe this bokoharam things is political. It's foolishness for bokoharam to continue at this time. They got what they wanted.

Other people can go scientific about it, but me... I already know.

It's only God that will judge this bokoharam matter.

1 Like

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Boko haran has become refuges hahahaha.

Nigeria is in trouble with buhari the boko haram coordinator***

1 Like

Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by mcprince32(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Weather now or later, all the killers and pioneers must be brought to judgement book.
Re: Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard by MyMentor: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wot r d condition self?
Dat is plan deal btw Buhari n BH 2 give dem amnesty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos / INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register / Nigerian Defence Website Hacked ISIS Style; See The Guy Claiming Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.