Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children (24242 Views)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has denied disowning his three children with former wife, Yemisi.

In a lengthy article published here yesterday, a representative of his family, Felix Olawunmi, narrated a turbulent post-marital relationship between the former minister and Yemisi, and said they were publicly disowning the kids as the issue of their parenthood had been on for years.

Femi is now denying the statement. The original article on ThisDay titled “Temitope Fani-Kayode’s blissful conjugal'' which provoked the Kayode family to write the memo yesterday no longer exists on ThisDay.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/630373629449117696

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by HungerBAD: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
I will not put it pass this man to have disowned his kids before.

This is a man, i thought had the mental capacity of an 18 Year old boy, and i had to change it to a 10 year old when he started listing all the women he had dated/slept with.

This guy reminds me of Peter Pan, the boy child that refuses to grow up.

35 Likes

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by coolestrogue(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
God bless Femi Olu-Kayode

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Blame his opponents grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by jaymejate: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Abeg if you disown them, me i no reject them o. I will take care of them for you

7 Likes

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
I thought in an interview he said his family spoke on his behalf? What I see here is a man trying hard to correct a wrong decision foolishly taken. I am very sure he was criticised for taking such decision now he's saying something else undecided let him go and sit down, there is no truth in his mouth.

34 Likes

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by ionsman: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
What do you expect from a cocaine sniffer?

6 Likes

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by DaBullIT(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
We know him as Fani Kayode

and we know he is a dirty liar too

So his words means as little as 1 grain of salt

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by kestolove95(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wen he gets high he lost his senses and speak anyhw

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by chudidonas(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
APC at work maybe?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by GstringAngela(f): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
No wonder Jonathan's reelection failed woefully.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
as expected wailers

1 Like

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by EdCure: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nigerian newspapers with their junk and sensational journalism. Full of quacks.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by Mamaflex(f): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
mtcheeeeeew!!!!
Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by AshiwajuFoward: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
What an unstable character. Smh. Repent and receive sense, FFK. Repent!

11 Likes

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by Truth24(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na him own cup of coffee be dat

1 Like

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by fkaz(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2511879/femi-olukayode-disowns-children-yemisi
Contacted, Mr. Fani-Kayode, who recently changed his name to Femi Olukayode, told PREMIUM TIMES the article was the position his family. He also confirmed that Mr. Olawunmi wrote on behalf of the family.

Is femi fani kayode not a member of the said family he confirm yesterday? Fani most be a confused man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by baralatie(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
fkaz:
Contacted, Mr. Fani-Kayode, who recently changed his name to Femi Olukayode, told PREMIUM TIMES the article was the position his family. He also confirmed that Mr. Olawunmi wrote on behalf of the family.

1 Like

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by dunkem21(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin
Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by jmoore(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
And some folks were so quick to insult him.

Though his mouth dey run like radio without battery. But how can a radio run without battery? Only in 9ja sha.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
flirtykaren, how do you come up with these stories sef?
Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dharniel:
flirtykaren, how do you come up with these stories sef?

you mean how Laila comes up with these stories?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/femi-olu-kayode-denies-disowning-any-of.html
Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by dridowu: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na e get wahala
Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

you mean how Laila comes up with these stories?

it's either you are laila or laila is flirtykaren, so we are still saying the same thing...
Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dharniel:

it's either you are laila or laila is flirtykaren, so we are still saying the same thing...

lmaooooo grin grin grin grin grin you are not the first to say so though. Let's not derail the thread
Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by emamos: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
EdCure:
Nigerian newspapers with their junk and sensational journalism. Full of quacks.

1 Like

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by agarawu23(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
different news every day undecided

which one we go blv

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by fatdon2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lies
Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by Trailblazer1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Femi OluKayode, e remain small you for be my
Mentor grin

Kindly inform me whenever you are ready to disown them so tgat I can own them wink
Re: Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children by Omotayor123(f): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wetin concern us...undecided
Afase gbejo n tan Ara e je!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Spends N3.42tn In Nine Months / Rivers Election: Don't Rejoice Prematurely, Eze Tells Wike, Abe / Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.