Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? (1196 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by Gr8amechi: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Please I need your opinion, is it right to involve your friends in your relationship, as in seek their opinion or expose your spouse to them? Response needed urgently
Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by ronald4lif(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Involve them because?
Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by nirJP(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
[1:08pm, 08/08/2015] Rose Friend Eling: Have delivered the message to her.
[1:08pm, 08/08/2015] .: Okay
[1:08pm, 08/08/2015] .: Thanks
[1:08pm, 08/08/2015] .: She is angry with me
[1:08pm, 08/08/2015] .: Did you talk to her
[1:09pm, 08/08/2015] Rose Friend Eling: Yes.
[1:12pm, 08/08/2015] Rose Friend Eling: I read a conversation,where you insulted me.
[1:19pm, 08/08/2015] .: Hey be cool
[1:20pm, 08/08/2015] .: I don't understand you guys
[1:29pm, 08/08/2015] .: You girls are just eating me up for nothing
[1:32pm, 08/08/2015] .: She say she read our convention you say you read our convention too I just think you guys are misunderstanding it all
[1:58pm, 08/08/2015] .: I am telling to understand you guys
[2:50pm, 08/08/2015] Rose Friend Eling: She said she has called you, but you didn't pick.
[4:19pm, 08/08/2015] .: Yes
[4:20pm, 08/08/2015] .: I am with my mummy at that time I can't talk because we don't want my mummy to know about it
[4:41pm, 08/08/2015] .: But if she what to talk to me she will call back
[5:58pm, 08/08/2015] Rose Friend Eling: She has call back?
[6:04pm, 08/08/2015] .: See I am afraid to talk to you
[6:05pm, 08/08/2015] .: Because I need to understand somethings here with my bab
[6:07pm, 08/08/2015] Rose Friend Eling: Explain what you mean,I don't understand?
[6:08pm, 08/08/2015] .: There are some miss understanding here
[6:08pm, 08/08/2015] Rose Friend Eling: Like what?
Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by adepiero: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Worst decision ever thinketh. shocked

Even if the relationship kicked off through your friend sef, they have no right to any info. Three is a croud remember! wink
Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by misspicy(f): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Friends play some important roles in some relationship,nobody is an ocean if knowledge,we sonetime needs oda pple's view on what to do

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by Gr8amechi: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
What do you do if your gf takes one of female friend more important than you, despite family interference
Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by Gr8amechi: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:
Friends play some important roles in some relationship,nobody is an ocean if knowledge,we sonetime needs oda pple's view on what to do
can you let a friend make you take your bf for years for granted??
Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by misspicy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gr8amechi:
can you let a friend make you take your bf for years for granted??
Please explain this with example....i no understand
Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
I so much hate third parties.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
It's no right, imo & I try not to tell friends a lot about my relationships. I prefer to share that with family. Some people even take it as far as discussing bedroom matters with friends & then get shocked when the "friend" wants to sample the action themselves.
Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by Gr8amechi: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:

Please explain this with example....i no understand
one disclosing private issues and she telling the friend things you told her not to?
Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by Gr8amechi: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It's no right, imo & I try not to tell friends a lot about my relationships. I prefer to share that with family. Some people even take it as far as discussing bedroom matters with friends & then get shocked when the "friend" wants to sample the action themselves.
well said.........this one thing I. Have always told her, she has been came about it and I have never regretted meeting her, but she just turned the habit of finding company more with her friend than spending time with me......why do girls like to copy other people ??
Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gr8amechi:
well said.........this one thing I. Have always told her, she has been came about it and I have never regretted meeting her, but she just turned the habit of finding company more with her friend than spending time with me......why do girls like to copy other people ??

Hmmm dude, I really don't know what to say because I'm not a friends person so I don't know where she's coming from with her behaviour. All the best though
Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by Gr8amechi: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm dude, I really don't know what to say because I'm not a friends person so I don't know where she's coming from with her behaviour. All the best though
tnx...nice response
Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yes and No. It depends on a number of things such as: nature of the issue, the depth/trust of the 'friendship', as well as depth and trust within the two people in relationship.

There is time for everything. One needs to exercise careful judgment and prudence on how much to share/tell friends about your relationship and "how" more importantly.

Determining that fine line can be tricky. Rule of thump is that If it violates the relationship code of privacy, then you may be sharing too much or going to far.

MHO.
Re: Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? by xtervaganza(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gr8amechi:
Please I need your opinion, is it right to involve your friends in your relationship, as in seek their opinion or expose your spouse to them? Response needed urgently
it depends...

you should only involve dem if its a serious issue like a threat to your life or you smell foul play from your other half and you seek his/her advice

(1) (Reply)

Guys Find This Whole Things Unattractive, Are You Guilty Of This?? / Military Men Drive's Me Wild / So I Was Banned... This Is What I Have To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.