Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Statements Made By Women Usually Misunderstood By Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Statements Made By Women Usually Misunderstood By Men (986 Views)

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statements Made By Women Usually Misunderstood By Men by ilotriouzAY(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
1. NOTHING
It is something. It is definitely something and you had better figure it out real quick.

2. DO I LOOK FAT IN THIS
A better translation would be “Do you think I’m ugly?” and the answer is categorically “no”.

3. GO AHEAD
Do not misconstrue this as permission. In fact, it’s more of a dare. Actually, its always a dare. Don’t do it.

5. YES
In most cases this also means no. There are exceptions but they are very hard to distinguish.

6. MAYBE
Still no.

7. IT WOULD BE NICE IF....
Everything following the “if” is meant to be interpreted as an unconditional order.

8. FINE
This means the argument is over and you lost.

9. IT'S OKAY
It’s never okay. This only means that she needs some time to figure out your punishment.grin

10. IT'S UP TO YOU
If you think this means you have freedom to choose then you are very, very mistaken. A much better translation would be “It’s up to you…to select the right choice which I know but I am not going to tell you because you should know.”

11. *Loud sigh*
You might not think so, but this is actually a word and it can roughly be translated as “I can’t believe I have to stand here and put up with your stupidity”.

12. 5 MINUTES
This depends on context. If she is getting dressed then it is most likely somewhere between 30 and 40 minutes. If you are watching TV then it is closer to 0 minutes. As in “why are you watching TV right now when you should be doing something productive?”

13. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT
This means she has told you to do something (possibly more than once) and she is now going to do it herself.

14. WE CAN GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT
In most cases this means “You had better choose my favorite restaurant”.

15. WE NEED TO TALK
You’re dead.

16. DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS NOW?
Also not a question. It means stop doing what you’re doing and prepare for further orders.

17. I'M NOT UPSET
She’s upset

18. WE NEED…
She wants…

19. I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT
She wants you to go away because she is still building up evidence against you.

Add yours too

1 Like

Re: Statements Made By Women Usually Misunderstood By Men by Cadamlk: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nice research.Good one
Re: Statements Made By Women Usually Misunderstood By Men by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Cadamlk:
Nice research.Good one

Thanks
Re: Statements Made By Women Usually Misunderstood By Men by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
In a pre-straffing scenario
Guysad smooching the gal with dexterity and skills)
Gal: stop now! Stop now!

My bro no stop ooh. That "stop now" means continue or don't stop.
Re: Statements Made By Women Usually Misunderstood By Men by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
naso
Re: Statements Made By Women Usually Misunderstood By Men by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hahaha....

It's funny 'cause it's true.

Choi....women sha.

sad
Re: Statements Made By Women Usually Misunderstood By Men by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Xiadnat:
Hahaha....

It's funny 'cause it's true.

Choi....women sha.

sad

U can't just understand dem
Re: Statements Made By Women Usually Misunderstood By Men by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
In a pre-straffing scenario
Guysad smooching the gal with dexterity and skills)
Gal: stop now! Stop now!

My bro no stop ooh. That "stop now" means continue or don't stop.

Na so my broda

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Marry Just One Wife Are Harming Themselves-muslim Cleric, Sheikh Bello. / Cheating on your lover / My Conji Level Is Like 90% Pls Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.