Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour (2577 Views)

Check Out The Skin Colour Combination On This Fine Nigerian Couple / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2015
cowleg:

I suspect you are an albino? Best bet find an albino gurl and date?

LWKMD.
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by jonaifame22(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2015
hifaif:

Witty grin
abi?

1 Like

Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by faith551(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2015
I have two happily married beautiful albino cousins, and there is this albino lady that works in diamond bank, she's just hot, beautiful, tall, huge.
The only problem they have is their skin delicacy, and when taken care of, they look good.
And anty ahsekeena, it's spelt albino and pronounced /albaino/
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by jonaifame22(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2015
faith551:
I have two happily married beautiful albino cousins, and there is this albino lady that works in diamond bank, she's just hot, beautiful, tall, huge.
The only problem they have is their skin delicacy, and when taken care of, they look good.
And anty ahsekeena, it's spelt albino and pronounced /albaino/
hmmm
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by jmoore(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Many albinos are married to non-albinos.

Make una dey go out small na.
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2015
jonaifame22:
hmmm
anty faith551...that's what I was saying undecided
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by faith551(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2015
ahsekeena:
anty faith551...that's what I was saying undecided

Anty?, it's uncle. Faith is a guy
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by lurlah2014(f): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2015
some will nut ALBINOS is not my dream man
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2015
faith551:

Anty?, it's uncle. Faith is a guy
Ok
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by jonaifame22(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2015
lurlah2014:
some will nut ALBINOS is not my dream man
so an albino is not entitled to the boys quarters of ur heart let alone the main flat.
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by lurlah2014(f): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2015
yes ooo
cos i dont have crush on fair guys not to talk of albinos
jonaifame22:
so an albino is not entitled to the boys quarters of ur heart let alone the main flat.
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by jonaifame22(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by lepasharon(f): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
jonaifame22:

This thread is very patronising Sir.
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by jonaifame22(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
lepasharon:

This thread is very patronising Sir.
I love ur lips they are full like the moon in a lunar month.
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by lepasharon(f): 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
jonaifame22:
I love ur lips they are full like the moon in a lunar month.

K thanks embarassed
Re: Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour by Greenbullet(m): 12:23am On Mar 08, 2017
I once dated an albino, the sex was cautious, her vagina if penetrated with too much force will have blisters, the style was also limited to missionary because of fear of injury .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Have A Big Head? / Guys And Babes, Checkout This Dressing / Quote You Should Live By This Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.