Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly (53975 Views)

Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos / When It Rains In Edo State This Is How Terrible It Is (pics) / Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by domopps(m): 12:30am On Aug 10, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

why were your "viable" SW missing for CBN cashless policy? Even the almighty ibadan. Ogun was just added at the last minute. why is that? Please go and sleep abeg

See how pointless you are! And I guess Lagos was added recently too?

Plus Ibadan is not a state yet! So get your fact's tidy! Cashlite started 1st in SW state which is Lagos in 2012 extended to 5 or 6 more states after a year Abuja Rivers Ogun Anambra and may be Abia or Imo Ur Enugu was added to the same list same time with Oyo and rest of the state so what's ur Fuss

Please list the Investment in Enugu and let me list mine in Ogun state!

So what's the thing u av against Ibadan ? and the fact that Ibadan is more greater than your home town is not your fault but that of ur forefathers cos wen Ibadan's forefathers were busy making their place great amongst other yours were busy back biting,plotting wars. Biafra let's start war they can't do without us Etc. you mite really not have power over the past cos it's gone but I bet you ur hometown greatness in future lies on u that's if u don't continue 2 be a dullard like your forefathers just like the way u av being! Cos as you are channeling ur Lil energy on things u don't have control over that's the same way ur forefathers were wasting time wen they built first University, First Television station and First Skyscrapers in Nigeria all in Ibadan ! If I were you I will rather sue them for this everlasting heart attack angry

Ibadan State coming soon! So you can hug transformer!

Cheeeeeers

3 Likes

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by abagoro(m): 12:36am On Aug 10, 2015
domopps:

I now see that your stupidity is @peak! But won't say much cos I don't exchange thrash with ppl in low state of mind!

But just wana answ this to clear ur doubt!

South East only comprises of 5 states which are Anambra,Imo,Enugu,Abia and Ebonyi and mind you Ebonyi was calved out in 1999 if am correct!

South West have 7 states Namely Oyo,Osun,Ondo,Ogun,Ekiti,Lagos and Kwara

The highest in SE is Anambra Whc can never stand to compete with developments only in Ondo state and that's almost the least in SW

Pls let me no which of your scanty 4 states that's as developed like Ondo Ogun and Ekiti not to talk abt Oyo Neither the almighty Lagos where your Brothers are dying and begging to develop for the owners!

But if the so call east is this developed why is it so hard for your half baked brothers to stay and do their businesses except they come down to SW to survive ! Ibos going backward since 16th century yet we are in 21st century

Going to bed nigga! I am typing from comfort zone in my home town but I guess you are Lagos!

Cheeeeeers

Kwara and Lagos are not core Southwest. Its like adding Rivers and Delta to Southeast. So we have to make do with 5 core States a piece. Ogun today is more industrialised than every Southeast State and Ibadan is 3 times larger than the largest Southeastern city but it just stops at that. The cities in the Southeast are by far more modern than the ones in Southwest. Only Akure is kind of modern but yet with a sizeable chunk of ancient buildings.

Southeast villages are equally more modern and more populated than their Southwest counterparts.
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by domopps(m): 12:38am On Aug 10, 2015
abagoro:

Kwara and Lagos are not core Southwest. Its like adding Rivers and Delta to Southeast. So we have to make do with 5 core States a piece. Ogun today is more industrialised than every Southeast State and Ibadan is 3 times larger than the largest Southeastern city but it just stops at that. The cities in the Southeast are by far more modern than the ones in Southwest. Only Akure is kind of modern but yet with a sizeable chunk of ancient buildings.

Southeast villages are equally more modern and more populated than their Southwest counterparts.

Then I guess Lagos and Kwara are SE then u av got to be comedian!

Cheeeeers
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by valandy99(m): 12:47am On Aug 10, 2015
time to sleep
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by abagoro(m): 12:51am On Aug 10, 2015
domopps:

Then I guess Lagos and Kwara are SE then u av got to be comedian!

Cheeeeers

If we are to base on geo-political arrangements then Lagos is Southwest while Kwara is North central. However since we are discussing core ethnic Yoruba and Igbo States, Lagos is off. Even Ondo is suspect as Edo and Ijaw traces are glaring in that State.

1 Like

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by domopps(m): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2015
abagoro:

If we are to base on geo-political arrangements then Lagos is Southwest while Kwara is North central. However since we are discussing core ethnic Yoruba and Igbo States, Lagos is off. Even Ondo is suspect as Edo and Ijaw traces are glaring in that State.

Please don't tell me what I already no kindly tell me what I don't no! Plus thanks for the un -requested info!

Cos u av said so many things but not even a reasonable one! Ur dullurd mofos was even making sense than u tho with some Igbotic touch ! Only by their blindly argument we shall no them

Wana hit my bed

Good nite

Cheeeeeers
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by sukkot: 1:29am On Aug 10, 2015
chinology:
Listen fool you don't need to love Anambra because as for me I hate imo state and its people, no wonder I told you that we have nothing in common with you people. We regard you people as our slaves though.

[s][/s]
buahahaha and these people want to form biafra but they hate each other muehehehehe
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by jlinkd78(m): 1:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Dharniel:

Aha, ema gba mi ke, did i ask for her number?
08096542813... is my number
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Coolexty(m): 4:19am On Aug 10, 2015
Were the pictures taken in 1969? I saw a Volkswagen Beetle.

1 Like

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by anumide(f): 5:07am On Aug 10, 2015
oluamid:

Ibadan supporters club chairperson.

But really, you ought to know better than argue with tribal bigots. They can't say anything good about other tribes even if it's so obvious that it punches them in the face.
oluamid?
wow, you are alive. long time
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by AtlanticBreeze: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2015
domopps:

[s]

See how pointless you are! And I guess Lagos was added recently too?

Plus Ibadan is not a state yet! So get your fact's tidy! Cashlite started 1st in SW state which is Lagos in 2012 extended to 5 or 6 more states after a year Abuja Rivers Ogun Anambra and may be Abia or Imo Ur Enugu was added to the same list same time with Oyo and rest of the state so what's ur Fuss

Please list the Investment in Enugu and let me list mine in Ogun state!

So what's the thing u av against Ibadan ? and the fact that Ibadan is more greater than your home town is not your fault but that of ur forefathers cos wen Ibadan's forefathers were busy making their place great amongst other yours were busy back biting,plotting wars. Biafra let's start war they can't do without us Etc. you mite really not have power over the past cos it's gone but I bet you ur hometown greatness in future lies on u that's if u don't continue 2 be a dullard like your forefathers just like the way u av being! Cos as you are channeling ur Lil energy on things u don't have control over that's the same way ur forefathers were wasting time wen they built first University, First Television station and First Skyscrapers in Nigeria all in Ibadan ! If I were you I will rather sue them for this everlasting heart attack angry

Ibadan State coming soon! So you can hug transformer!

Cheeeeeers[/s]
lol. ibadan is the biggest single slum in Africa.. This is the arrival lounge of ibadan international airport. lol

4 Likes

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Mbediogu(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
who has obiano number

Nobody can do jack about the situation.
Those houses are sitting on drains and water channels to the Niger. Millionaire traders
bribe lands officials and get papers to build
high rise structures on drains. Soon oxygen will become scarce there.
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2015
jlinkd78:
08096542813... is my number
so you think i own that number, a number i just formed outta thin air...
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by maxy097(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbos are still paying d price of biafra...nigeria shud pls forgive dem
Is that a power bank you holding on your avi grin
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by rigarmortis: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:
Don't see how this is directly the Government's fault.

From what i see, there are drainage on both sides of the road. But, the problem here is the housing. The houses are not well planned, and are blocking the drainage route.

Unless most of this buildings, are demolished to make way for the water to go through, then this will be a permanent problem. If the houses are demolished, there will be cries against the Government.

---Modified---

I look forward to the day this Governor will cross over to APC, he has APC Qualities.

gobble a d!kc and die slow, you mean APC with aregbeshola and oshiomole the borrower, and roaches, you are insane.

2 Likes

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:
Don't see how this is directly the Government's fault.

From what i see, there are drainage on both sides of the road. But, the problem here is the housing. The houses are not well planned, and are blocking the drainage route.

Unless most of this buildings, are demolished to make way for the water to go through, then this will be a permanent problem. If the houses are demolished, there will be cries against the Government.

---Modified---

I look forward to the day this Governor will cross over to APC, he has APC Qualities.

Call Obiano now, thats his responsibility. angry
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by GodMode: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2015
abagoro:

There is nothing like north-central....

The term "north central" was created by northern leaders to lay claim to what is not theirs during the elections.. It meant to be CENTRAL NIGERIA.. The tribes there are not hausa, fulani or kanuri... They are not northerners..

Edo and yoruba are closely related.. The "ijaw" you are referring to is the "itsekiri tribe" they are also closely related to the yoruba..
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Ezemust: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Beremx:
stop stalking Egift! I bu nwoke na aracha amu nwoke ozo?
chineke.berem
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by huptin(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2015
There are no brown roofs in the south east... i repeat no brown roofs......
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by oluamid(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2015
anumide:

oluamid?
wow, you are alive. long time
Never knew u wanted me dead. He he.

I'm good tho, thanks.
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by manchy7531: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2015
This is how we live in the south east

6 Likes

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by manchy7531: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2015
This is how we live in the southwest

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2015
manchy7531:

You think people are illiterate?

I sorry for yaa grin

No be brown roof be this in ibo land?

Dey decieve yaa self

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2015
manchy7531:

Quit with the random /selective pix
Abeg grin

Isn't that ibo land abi
You fink u can hide you paradise from us/world?

Dey decieve yaa yellow bombom grin

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2015
manchy7531:
This is how we live in the southwest

Dirty alaigbo grin

U fink u can spam abi

I go show u pepper . No be ibo land be that abi?
C he yellow,akpu bombom grin

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by abagoro(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2015
totit:

Dirty alaigbo grin

U fink u can spam abi

I go show u pepper . No be ibo land be that abi?
C he yellow,akpu bombom grin

Stop wasting your time as I already stated things the way it is. Southeast cities and villages are far more modern in buildings to Southwest. Trust me. I'm a critique of the Igbo houses but they are way better than what obtains elsewhere in Nigeria. What I demand for is just real highrises.

It is true Southeast has flood, erosion, bad roads etc bu who doesn't?
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by anumide(f): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2015
oluamid:
Never knew u wanted me dead. He he.
I'm good tho, thanks.
no fun in wanting you dead, just a lil bit surprised, that's all cheesy
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2015
abagoro:

Stop wasting your time as I already stated things the way it is. Southeast cities and villages are far more modern in buildings to Southwest. Trust me. I'm a critique of the Igbo houses but they are way better than what obtains elsewhere in Nigeria. What I demand for is just real highrises.

It is true Southeast has flood, erosion, bad roads etc bu who doesn't?

Oh really? grin grin

You can as well force that on my throat.
Any prove of that?

And pls I don't want aba made oo grin
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by abagoro(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
totit:

Oh really? grin grin

You can as well force that on my throat.
Any prove of that?

And pls I don't want aba made oo grin

Someone already posted aerial pictures from Onitsha and Enugu. Can you post that of Ibadan and Ogbomosho to counter him?
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
You missed that of Lagos, compare it with onitsha

1 Like

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
menabadoo:
You missed that of Lagos, compare it with onitsha

Slum is slum.
Aba is slum, abonyi is under developed..

What are u saying?
Isn't that the same lagos ya all troop into on a daily basis?
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
abagoro:

Someone already posted aerial pictures from Onitsha and Enugu. Can you post that of Ibadan and Ogbomosho to counter him?

What's these tiny SE have to offer?
I don't have time for spamming this cool noon abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke / Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai / Nigerian Soldiers Pushing Faulty Armoured Truck In War Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.