Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly (53977 Views)

Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos / When It Rains In Edo State This Is How Terrible It Is (pics) / Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
totit:

Slum is slum.
Aba is slum, abonyi is under developed..

What are u saying?
Isn't that the same lagos ya all troop into on a daily basis?
this same Lagos of shit
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
menabadoo:
this same Lagos of shit

The same lagos that ya yellow bombom tribe troop into on a daily basis?
Please don't let pquare, zack orgi, flavor etc catch you Nna mhenn they survive ye. Bro

No lagos? No ibo grin
Abi nah
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
totit:

The same lagos that ya yellow bombom tribe troop into on a daily basis?
Please don't let pquare, zack orgi, flavor etc catch you Nna mhenn they survive ye. Bro

No lagos? No ibo grin
Abi nah
maybe, igbos made Lagos. Look at where most yorubas live in southwest.

1 Like

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
menabadoo:
maybe, igbos made Lagos. Look at where most yorubas live in southwest.

You may be right you know?
By the way, isn't this yeeboo land too

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by oloyesaso(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
These are pics of ib city too

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
totit:

You may be right you know?
By the way, isn't this yeeboo land too
na you sabi, standard of living is southwest can be compared with that of somalia.

2 Likes

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
menabadoo:
na you sabi, standard of living is southwest can be compared with that of somalia.

I've told, I don't dwell on aba made. I deal with facts, ok?

Please quit stalking with with aba made

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
totit:

I've told, I don't dwell on aba made. I deal with facts, ok?

Please quit stalking with with aba made

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

what's this one saying? Is this not Ibadan, or don't you know the definition of facts?

1 Like

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
menabadoo:
what's this one saying? Is this not Ibadan, or don't you know the definition of facts?

Now answer me, is this or not ibo land?
grin

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by ezeagu(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kinda embarrassing seeing poor third worlders argue over who has more fresh zinc on their roofs, you're all as wretched as each other.

1 Like

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
koboko69:
I am not yoruba neither am i a tribal bigot. but the rate at which yoruba lands or yorybas have been attacked by some folks from the east, i am now wondering what difference this pic is to Oshogbo or Ibadan cos that seems to be the highest casualty from their attacks. I can also see brown roofs, old cars and dirts littered everywhere. All this senseless attacks really needs to be stopped!!!!

Koboko is no more a Yoruba.... but a yoruba in Edo state grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....GUESS WHERE, Mr Brown sophisticated ppl .....I_B_A_D_A_N grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
chinology:
The pictures are all tagged Owerri. Is owerri in iboeland? LOL

Chino, you and Abagworo are the most useless set of Igbos we have in this forum.... PPl who have refused to grow up, how do you guys get paid, for ur brainless contributions and attack on each other in the forum....yes I like the expose' which may help improve the conditions of both Anambra and Imo but you guys r going overboard even bringing false picture to score cheap points.. Ji kwere unu nwayo

1 Like

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by abacusCm(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
so there is still volks wagen (moto ijapa) at Onitsha?
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by abagoro(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
kaycid77:

Chino, you and Abagworo are the most useless set of Igbos we have in this forum.... PPl who have refused to grow up, how do you guys get paid, for ur brainless contributions and attack on each other in the forum....yes I like the expose' which may help improve the conditions of both Anambra and Imo but you guys r going overboard even bringing false picture to score cheap points.. Ji kwere unu nwayo

My problem with Chino and some other Igbos is their failure to look at the bigger picture. I discussed with onlytruth years back when we actually fought the real Igbo vs RON battle and we concluded that it is of no use posting bad images of any part of Igboland no matter our political divide but these people have refused to understand. I kept to my word but Chino was attacking every Igbo State in the slightest opportunity which led to my strike back recently that got him tamed. If we must know the truth I am truly an Igbo interest General. Nnamdi Kanu does not love Igbo like me.
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by chinology: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Foolish b.astard, who tamed who? LOL

What happened to your "Abagworo" monika? You know what I did to you that made you to loose the monika LOL

I will keep following you on NL 247 until you are completely tamed. You know how you go about looking for trouble until I clipped your wings, and I will do it again and again to show you that you are my SLAVE. You dare not challenge me on NL unless I burn you alive. Bastard

Each time I look at your picture below I feel only pity for you. Old dwarfish poverty infested ugly thing

[s]
abagoro:

My problem with Chino and some other Igbos is their failure to look at the bigger picture. I discussed with onlytruth years back when we actually fought the real Igbo vs RON battle and we concluded that it is of no use posting bad images of any part of Igboland no matter our political divide but these people have refused to understand. I kept to my word but Chino was attacking every Igbo State in the slightest opportunity which led to my strike back recently that got him tamed. If we must know the truth I am truly an Igbo interest General. Nnamdi Kanu does not love Igbo like me.
[/s]

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by chinology: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Abagoro is the devil amongst us but I have dedicated myself to completely erase him from NL. I careless about his useless and worthless Imo state and its people but anytime he rears his ugly head I will strike back at him and his worthless state with everything and anything within my reach.

kaycid77:

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by badnature: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
chino onye ara ne ka isi awu ndi igbo na la gi na abagworo biko kusi nu isendi photo imo state na anambra state biko nu, biko ejiem chukwu nayo unu e ichoro isendi photo,yaburu nke ibadam na ndi ozo biko budahhmonk gwa chino okwu
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by chinology: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Abagoro must be tamed by fire, by force. I don't care if I soil the entire Imo state in the course of my attack. It is what I have signed to do.

badnature:
chino onye ara ne ka isi awu ndi igbo na la gi na abagworo biko kusi nu isendi photo imo state na anambra state biko nu, biko ejiem chukwu nayo unu e ichoro isendi photo,yaburu nke ibadam na ndi ozo biko budahhmonk gwa chino okwu
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by badnature: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
ndi ofe na e use photo chino na nke abagworo na wu madu nala henn chino Odin ma like that? iwe Nwane na Nwane adigi eru nokpukpu. abagworo? respetie onweyi dia,odika unu amalo no nigeria vs alaigbo bu ihe did na nairaland?
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by badnature: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
biko chino kupuzian nawaooo! ichie na ndi ofe ma imo state? ife fama bu iboland or gi ma imo state fa maro dat one.biko e ne Nye ndi iro too much information nke di bad for anyie ncha ooh Nna biko,wota ebe m naga
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Jessydj10101010: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please government should act fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke / Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai / Nigerian Soldiers Pushing Faulty Armoured Truck In War Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.