Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club (60548 Views)

Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment / Photos Of Mr Ibu & His Wife At A Football Match That Have Got People Talking / Ini Edo Appointed Special-Adviser To Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by sped1oro(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
I hope and pray he manages the club well, making him the chairman is a more of a status thing than turning around the managerial prowess of the club for the better. He should have been given a more participating functional role than the chairmanship position, we basically knows that chairmen of clubs and companies are not really into management but just appending signatures to resolutions. Such a CHAIRMAN we had in the last dispensation is ex-President Jonathan, he is just a CHAIRMAN at the presidency but the ministers who happens to be the managers of affairs runs the country amock while Jonathan just append his signatures to every decision taken by them.

In case you are not pleased with my opinion, you can start the wailing and call the ICPC, the truth must be told however, whenever, wherever and to whomever.
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Jidibia(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Abbey2sam:
why is he wearing a crucifix
btw, he looks clueless
Never mind na rapper's swag.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by sucess001(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
chocolateme:
Congratulations my dear, I wish you the best.

D guy don turn to 'your dear' abi?
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by jacabi(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennygee:
Does he have the skill and expertise to manage the club?

Well, na family business.

The Saraki's are die hard football fans.

Heard Bukola's dad was an Arsenal fan.
Just to garner experience before his father would install him as the Governor of Kwara State. Bukola had vowed that his son would be the youngest Govenor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by laurel03(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
robinicule:
with his pucky face, he looks fuking clueless.
bros u be baba were... U jst finish ds boy because d boy look like puffpuff abi..

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Revolution12(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na wa o see 22 yrs old. Money Is good I swear.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by gsalvatore: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Isn't that a Crucifix on his neck? I thought he is a muslim? Rapping hip-hop for that matter i suppose. grin grin grin grin

Sharia is for the poor.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Abbey2sam:
why is he wearing a crucifix

btw, he looks clueless
He is a Christian
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by donlino9: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
chocolateme:
Congratulations my dear, I wish you the best.
gold digger

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by j4sure(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Congrats
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
zicoraads:
Today is Children's Day on Nairaland. First, we saw Dangote's daughter. Then it was the turn of Kanu's son. And now we have Saraki's son cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by sped1oro(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Plus i hope this boy is not on Drug as well.....
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by mbulela: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
donofdons:
Chairman of a football club....aspiring rapper......law graduate......muslim.....wearing a jesus crucifiction shirt.....dont know what to say about this guy but he will surely disgrace his father and allienate his northern/muslim political base...i love saraki and he should put a stop to this drunk stunt by a son of a distinguished nigerian senator from a distinguished muslim yoruba/fulanoid political family
Saraki own brand of islam na political one.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by mbulela: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
gsalvatore:

Sharia is for the poor.

Na today?

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Amack(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Appointment by Name not by merit.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by LockDown69(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nice, the fourth picture sha. Is the kid of a different Faith, Just want clarity because of the obvious?
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Mufasa27(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na only the be. Rapper,lawyer,manager... Na wa oo
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by jackyraw09: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
He's really 22? But y I ain't grow enuf at 24

he's actually 19, bro. he was born in 1995.

This was on his twitter page but he later changed it after the senate presidential

election. And for the records, i'm kwaran so i know what i'm talking about.
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by bigiyaro(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
coolebux:
you guys are short of words, abi
dey r not o, dey registered n verified members of 'space bookers council of NL' d choco babe is dia chairlady.
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by ifeoluwasegun(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good for him though...

But wait oooo, u mean that thing is 22?? I beg he should start claiming 35 oo

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Benoxvals(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
robinicule:
'misplaced priority'.....with his pucky face, he looks so fuking clueless.

Come on mehn..show some love to a gee..you don't even know the guy
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Raskymono20(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
believe in your self there is no limit in what you can achieve
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by bettercreature(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
robinicule:
That is why i dislike this family,they are very very greedy! this is nonsense at its peak
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by VickyRotex(f): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kai... My State go hear am. cry cry cry
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
at age 22 can he really manage a football club?
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by unibenmetro(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Congratulations, who God Don bless.
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by ahamonyeka(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Nicepoker(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
robinicule:
I see pains all over u
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Ahmad4452(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
ma bro read b4 u comment d club is own by arm robber saraki nt govt i understand hw u feel bro
expertman:
Eehhen? Am sure that's another avenue to siphon our money and lauder it offshore.

Mauy all the golliath pretending like david looting this Nation Die untimely death In jesus name.

Never mind my prayer yes I belong to MFM.

This week shall be our Week of multiple restoration and unparalleled favour.

Amen
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Querty(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
JerryJJZ:
And who says this big bros is 22 years old?

I smell fishy,,, put a call to our Messiah PMB plss

Buhari needs to probe dat guy age abi..
lolzzzz...I don laf tire

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
robinicule:
Rodflmao
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Skoopy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Great as in coming back to rule over you like his parents, I'm sure.

coolebux:
He's gonna be great, I'm sure.

Time wen you for take pray for yourself, you use pray for who no even need am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.