Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club (60717 Views)

Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment / Photos Of Mr Ibu & His Wife At A Football Match That Have Got People Talking / Ini Edo Appointed Special-Adviser To Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by cacasentiano(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
The shirt he is putting on has the crucifix of Jesus Christ,is he a Christian
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by yoged(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
He's really 22? But y I ain't grow enuf at 24
poverty

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by udemzyudex(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
robinicule:
'misplaced priority'.....with his pucky face, he looks so fuking clueless.

Bad belle will take you no where.....
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by adconline(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Naija always celebrating trivialities since 1000BC.. Privileged kid like him should be inventing something like apps
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Keepshining(f): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tele nko?If not him who else?

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by nightmile: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
So Chukwuemeka with all his experience will now be reporting and saying MR CHAIRMAN SIR to Oluwaseni..
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by farmer99: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
nightmile:
So Chukwuemeka with all his experience will now be reporting and saying MR CHAIRMAN SIR to Oluwaseni..

That one concern u, AMEBO

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by deebsman1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
becuz the family is a xtian family by faith and a muslim family politically. Bukola's mama name na florence
Abbey2sam:
why is he wearing a crucifix

btw, he looks clueless

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by doctimothy: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Is he a Christian? He's wearing a T shirt with Christ on the cross. If he's not a Christian, that's a sign of cluelessness
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by chocolateme(f): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
sucess001:

D guy don turn to 'your dear' abi?
I don't even care if he becomes Chelsea boss.. I am hussling for FP dear.. don't pass out, this is NL
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by chocolateme(f): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
donlino9:

gold digger
My dear, calm down before u faint.. gold digging is not only for raw non processed gold..
Otondo.
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by chocolateme(f): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Are you the new FTC robot? (No offiens)
Yes an No
Yes: new. FTC
No: I'm not a robot.
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by chocolateme(f): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
millionboi:
na wa 4u oo.....becos d guy don hit m
breath innnnn..., breath outtttttt....
How do u feel now? Better right? Good..
Wetin the guy hammer? Nail?
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by wengerjay(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kwara state should watch out.
Your next Governor is undergoing training
Sarakis have enslaved the kwarans.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by sucess001(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
chocolateme:
I don't even care if he becomes Chelsea boss.. I am hussling for FP dear.. don't pass out, this is NL

Which is better? dating the son of Saraki or NL FP?
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by chocolateme(f): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
sucess001:

Which is better? dating the son of Saraki or NL FP?

you mean dating his money or NLFP?
Because God gave us all freedom of choice especially to the type of face we will like to be waking up to for the rest of our lives.
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by JerryJJZ(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Querty:

Buhari needs to probe dat guy age abi..
lolzzzz...I don laf tire

I swear,,,, person father,,, 22 years,,,,, no be small fraud...

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by kenoz(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
robinicule:
grin
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by charlesucheh(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
#moneymissroad #Ectomorphicmonkey #Sonofasnitch #Icansellmydadformoney
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by sucess001(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
chocolateme:
you mean dating his money or NLFP?
Because God gave us all freedom of choice especially to the type of face we will like to be waking up to for the rest of our lives.

Issorai...me for like wake up to ur face daily sha

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Raylight2(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
what do u expect? no be his father club?
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by NaijaCuzin: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
What dah fhuckinclub name is that...Abubakar Bukola Saraki club..

Bros Saraki...U no find better name call ur club na ur full name u come put...SMH

Money sha
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by juloghosa: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
22 n he already looks like a maluu. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
one dA y I WIL be like him ... grin grin grin
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
The Lord is your strength grin
chocolateme:
Yes an No
Yes: new. FTC
No: I'm not a robot.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Jambsupport(f): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
robinicule:
LMFAO
Haters
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by creamyzone: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
olasha1:
see aderogba dat can buy him probably his father inclusive with his genuinely made money putting on a very simple top with just a a necklase while the mumu put on all d dogs chain in their compound in his neck..lols
anyway congrats on your new appointment and prey Jagaban hand will not touch your pupsy soonest because he will definitely take that post back from u..
my 10 cent dou

Drogba can buy his dad. Are u sure u know what you're saying at all. Sit down and think deeply. What saraki made as SA to obasanjo alone in 1999 is enough to buy chelsea FC. For all you saying the son wore a cricifix tshirt, remember the boy's mum is a christian and his dad's mum too. Even bukola isn't a practicing moslem. Let the boy be abeg its a family business. Paddy, Oyin and Bella adenuga are also in top positions at globacom and conoil. If dangote had a son, he would av also held a key position in the group
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yustash001:
See as he be like a 50 years old man....
u better strt calling him d senator or d gov. permutation is on ground for him.
d scope is for him to understand d politics of tinx.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by AdeniyiA(m): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
hmmm....May God bless us all, at 22 when some are still writing JAMB undecided

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by chachanga: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
robinicule:

In sane environments, when public figures steal the people's money, they do all their best to "keep it on the low" not flaunting it people's faces. But, in Naija where our people have been completely cowed, well, they revel in their klepto-prowess", they perfect plans on how to subjugate the masses to successive generations of mismanagement under their kin and the worst of all crimes, they flaunt it all the way, cos they feel, Nigerians can't do them nuffin!

Majority of their flossing's being facilitated with stolen funds. Hell, even his freaking self was raised on stolen funds, classless jays!
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by riczy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
c levels,fathers ctrl
Re: Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club by Gab27: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
GBAYI #AwaTiGunners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! / Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.