Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse (24007 Views)

Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / For Better, For Worse / Introducing The Reading Service: First Of Her Kind In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
oginga:

No offence, you're one of those lazy students the "op" is referring to.
No offence taken Mate...
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by excel001(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
God bless the writer for such a wonderful piece. I strongly disagree the fact that parents are solely responsible for the intellectual prowess and reading habits of their children, though they contribute to the cold feet in the reading trend but government shares the larger blame. Nigeria government have not shown the youths the need to read, undergraduates these days are even seen as fools by the illiterates populace, the system is so corrupt that even the dullards occupy intellectual positions. I grew up under a mother that's not lettered & so lacks the motivating spirit but because i have a hope of being employed after schooling, reading became my priority even at her objections at times. Am waiting for my NYSC right now , if you come to the sec. sch. where i teach, which is one of the best in my area, you will weep for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by chinnyonwu(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Never again compare the approach taken during pressure to justify an approach taken when no pressure is on the person.

By the way, in the UK, I got materials loaded on a website and I had textbooks, I did not need to write anything.
Lol. So a UK graduate calls taking notes "pressure"?
Well i guess it is, coming from someone whose brain has to "re-engineer" and uses "enough energy" just to type or understand textspeak.
Then when you are time bound in the exams i guess you callit MASSIVE INTENSIVE PRESSURE? And then it becomes acceptable to write in shorthand?
You are not even intelligent.
C ur lyf? Lol
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by chinnyonwu(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
joseph1013

Yes, he appears more intelligent and superior intellectually than you just because he types in full and not shorthand.
Ofcourse he will appear more intelligent to people like you. Just the same way you will erroneously believe you are smarter than me when you meet me,simply because you hear me speaking a lot of Igbo.

No, it's a way of telling the world that you are a lazy person who cannot communicate effectively in writing.
Except i am writing a book to publish, why should i give a Bleep about the world? Communication is effective as long as the person im communicating with understands me. Just like im typing straight Emgrish so that you and your master, Sagamite can understand.

So, tell me, are you under pressure when you write on facebook, whatsapp and nairaland? What time have you saved by writing in shorthand when it is easier to complete your sentences via built-in intellisense. I am probably faster than you in typing via intellisense than you are via shorthand.
No im not. But like i said before, it saves me time and effort. Typing faster than me is irrelevant here. Fact is, if im slow when typing shorthand, i will be slower typing longhand. Bros where u kip ur brain?

[b]Of course, tenses and spellings are issues with the poorly-educated kids in Nigeria. However, we can do all of these corrections at the same time. They do not have to be mutually exclusive.

That the 'whites' have issues with certain words do not mean they do not have a better grasp of written communication than people like yourself.

As an aside, I've interacted personally with a number of educated Westerners (Europeans & North Americans) both in the physical & the virtual world. I stay in Africa and I interact with educated Africans on a daily basis. I took time to go through the link sagamite shared about the kids discussing feminism later that day and I'm left with only one conclusion: we educated Africans are not as intelligent as the Westerners. Full stop.

You may crucify me for saying this but that's the only conclusion I'm left with.

I know IQ is not a failproof test of intelligence. I'm not even sure if I can harvest IQ scores for Africans & Westerners and compare but if there's a reliable method of estimating intelligence, we educated Africans will score lower than our western counterparts. You listen to a Nigerian professor talk, you listen to a British undergraduate student talk and you wonder who's smarter.

I've interacted with toddlers from both parts of the world and somehow, I think there's no difference in the level of intelligence. So where did the disparity in adulthood come from? I know it's nothing genetic but purely environmental. There's only one answer: our educational system.

What we do here is basically rote learning. That's why most Nigerian intellectuals won't pass simple elementary-grade tests in deductive reasoning.

Why am I bothered? Because that's why we're mostly ignorant and sheepish and in turn, that's why we're still underdeveloped. That's why we are easily fleeced. That's why someone like you will come out openly to criticize something that ought to be common sense.

We focus our energies on irrelevances like 'stunning picture of Fani Kayode's wife' and leave out the relevant stuff about national and individual development. We're products of a handicapped system and the handicapped system is a product of our brains. [/b]

Ok, i know that our educational system is bad. Who doesn't? Our public schools that most lecturers have businesses they devote more time to? With nobody checking them?
But dont derail my point of focus.
Im trying to let you understand why its extremely foolish to judge a person on how they choose to communicate. Period. Devote more focus in teaching people right spellings and tenses. Make sure your children are using shorthand based on choice.. and they can represent well if need be, just like me.
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Lol. So a UK graduate calls taking notes "pressure"?
Well i guess it is, coming from someone whose brain has to "re-engineer" and uses "enough energy" just to type or understand textspeak.
Then when you are time bound in the exams i guess you callit MASSIVE INTENSIVE PRESSURE? And then it becomes acceptable to write in shorthand?
You are not even intelligent.
C ur lyf? Lol

A product of a failed education system who types in textspeak is talking about intelligence? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foool, I had it easy. cheesy

Unlike you, I did not study in environments like this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2447566/some-cool-campus-facilities-really/3#35821560

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is why I got a quality education which means seeing junk and having to read it is pressurising. undecided

Cretinous fuuktard, you think the exams you get in the failed education system is comparable to what is given in world-leading universities? grin grin grin grin

When you see the exams I did, you go catch fever, e go worse pass yellow fever. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Sagamite(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Ok, i know that our educational system is bad. Who doesn't? Our public schools that most lecturers have businesses they devote more time to? With nobody checking them?
But dont derail my point of focus.
Im trying to let you understand why its extremely foolish to judge a person on how they choose to communicate. Period. Devote more focus in teaching people right spellings and tenses. Make sure your children are using shorthand based on choice.. and they can represent well if need be, just like me.

Intelligent and well educated people are not known to communicate with textspeak.

This is how an Oxford graduate struggled with textspeak. grin

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/may/11/rebekah-brooks-david-cameron-texts-lol

Go and dance skelewu, foool! grin grin grin
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by chinnyonwu(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sagamite:

A product of a failed education system who types in textspeak is talking about intelligence? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foool, I had it easy. cheesy

Unlike you, I did not study in environments like this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2447566/some-cool-campus-facilities-really/3#35821560

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is why I got a quality education which means seeing junk and having to read it is pressurising. undecided

Cretinous fuuktard, you think the exams you get in the failed education system is comparable to what is given in world-leading universities? grin grin grin grin

When you see the exams I did, you go catch fever, e go worse pass yellow fever. grin grin grin grin

Easy come, easy go
I would've preferred to have had it easy but i had it the hard way. Now i can fly both ways.
Having it too easy made you less intelligent. You shouldve just said you were concerned about the "hardwork" your brain had to put up with understanding textspeak... Not branding anyone that uses it unintelligent.
But kipirup. At least Joseph1013 now believes you are intelligent. You're like a god to him now. I dont think hes been outside Nigeria before. Your efforts typing longhand are paying off grin grin grin
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by chinnyonwu(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sagamite:

Intelligent and well educated people are not known to communicate with textspeak.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/may/11/rebekah-brooks-david-cameron-texts-lol

Go and dance skelewu, foool! grin grin grin
God! Sagamite you are DAFT!!
How is that link directly related to what we are discussing?
On the flip side, does your 32kb brain think GEJ or PMB would communicate using textspeak? Or they are not products of the same failed system.?
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Sagamite(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Easy come, easy go
I would've preferred to have had it easy but i had it the hard way. Now i can fly both ways.
Having it too easy made you less intelligent. You shouldve just said you were concerned about the "hardwork" your brain had to put up with understanding textspeak... Not branding anyone that uses it unintelligent.
But kipirup. At least Joseph1013 now believes you are intelligent. You're like a god to him now. I dont think hes been outside Nigeria before. Your efforts typing longhand are paying off grin grin grin

So you are saying because fuuktards like you had it hard that made you more intelligent?

Fuuktard, that is why products of Africa's failed education run the world and lead in innovation? grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, so those that graduated from the best Western universities who had it so easy ended up less intelligent? grin grin grin grin

Can you see now how you make daft statements when you are a product of a failed education system? grin grin grin grin

chinnyonwu:

God! Sagamite you are DAFT!!
How is that link directly related to what we are discussing?
On the flip side, does your 32kb brain think GEJ or PMB would communicate using textspeak? Or they are not products of the same failed system.?

No 1, fuuktard, how do you know if they communicate or do not communicate in textspeak?

No 2, fuuktard, where did I say being product of a failed education system would necessarily be unintelligent or communicate in textspeak?

No 3, fuuktard, our failed education system started about the late 80s/early 90s when everything went to the dogs, when did these men graduate?

No 4, fuuktard, you are too dumb to realise how dumb GEJ is?

Can you see how easy it is for me to humiliate your daft arsse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by chinnyonwu(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sagamite:

So you are saying because fuuktards like you hard it hard that made you more intelligent?

Fuuktard, that is why products of Africa's failed education run the world and lead in innovation? grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see now how you make daft statements when you are a product of a failed education system? grin grin grin grin

No 1, fuuktard, how do you know if they communicate or do not communicate in textspeak?

No 2, fuuktard, where did I say being product of a failed education system would necessarily be unintelligent or communicate in textspeak?

No 3, fuuktard, our failed education system started about the late 80s/early 90s when everything went to the dogs, when did these men graduate?

No 4, fuuktard, you are too dumb to realise how dumb GEJ is?

Can you see how easy it is for me to humiliate your daft arsse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I wasnt saying that, but given how flawed your argument is, YES, IM SAYNG IT NOW.
Allow me show you why you are daft.
1. If i dont know, then how do you know all intelligent leaders around the world dont use textspeak? See your life?
2. Same place i said you are not smarter than GEJ.- I/you didnt say it explicitly, it was inferred.
3. whats your point? GEJ graduated from different levels of degree in each of the periods you mentioned. (i believe)
4. Refer to 3 above.
see who the fuucktard is now?
Im sure its people like you that screamed that No responsibile person folds their shirt sleeves... until Obama started doing it.
By the way ive not heard from Joseph your student. I think the textspeak-writing guy gave him a heart attack. grin abeg go save am oh!! na ur only supporter oh!!
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Sagamite(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
chinnyonwu:

I wasnt saying that, but given how flawed your argument is, YES, IM SAYNG IT NOW.
Allow me show you why you are daft.
1. If i dont know, then how do you know all intelligent leaders around the world dont use textspeak? See your life?
2. Same place i said you are not smarter than GEJ.- I/you didnt say it explicitly, it was inferred.
3. whats your point? GEJ graduated from different levels of degree in each of the periods you mentioned. (i believe)
4. Refer to 3 above.
see who the fuucktard is now?
Im sure its people like you that screamed that No responsibile person folds their shirt sleeves... until Obama started doing it.
By the way ive not heard from Joseph your student. I think the textspeak-writing guy gave him a heart attack. grin abeg go save am oh!! na ur only supporter oh!!

I have already told your daft arsse, I have never seen a Western graduate that goes online to chat in textspeak. Even showing you a forum for pre university teenagers (i.e. the population supposed to be observed with textspeak) they all chat in proper English.

So, fuuktard, how can you not conclude that adult Western leaders will not use textspeak?

Can you see how stuupid you get when you are a daft product of a failed education system that uses textspeak? grin grin grin grin grin

Reasoning .............Zero!

Skelewu .............110%! grin grin grin

Same place what, fuuktard? Is that textspeak? undecided

Fuuktard, I already told your daf arsse GEJ is a fuuktard, even if he graduated in 1930s. Cretin!

Fuuktard said because he studied without equipment and while lecturers are victimising people, he is more intelligent. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by chinnyonwu(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sagamite:

I have already told your daft arsse, I have never seen a Western graduate that goes online to chat in textspeak. Even showing you a forum for pre university teenagers (i.e. the population supposed to be observed with textspeak) they all chat in proper English.

So, fuuktard, how can you not conclude that adult Western leaders will not use textspeak?

Can you see how stuupid you get when you are a daft product of a failed education system that uses textspeak? grin grin grin grin grin

Reasoning .............Zero!

Skelewu .............110%! grin grin grin

Same place what, fuuktard? Is that textspeak? undecided

Fuuktard, I already told your daf arsse GEJ is a fuuktard, even if he graduated in 1930s. Cretin!

Fuuktard, said because he studied without equipment and while lecturers are victimising people, he is more intelligent. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But you are a foolish fowl to translate Cameron not knowing the meaning of LOL to intelligence.
My grandmother doesnt know it either. it makes her equal to Cameron right? Being uninformed is intelligence according to you.
Whats my fcking business with how the motherfckers chat? When did it become a yardstick for measuring intelligence.
Now here a little exercise for your weak brain. If your UK people all chat in full english, does it mean there are no retards amongst them? (Hope your lazy brain doesnt re-engineer and overheat)
Do you mean every oversees graduate is intelligent? Foool.
If it was a black president that started folding his sleeves, Sagamite would have attributed it to the failed educational system. But since its Obama, it became acceptable. Hell, who knows sef, Obama chats in textspeak and once it becomes open, Sagamite will adapt it.
White mans slave.
Dont come back to Nigeria and try to effect the change you desire. Stay in your room in Croydon and fight everybody on NL. Im sure thats what your lecturers in the UK taught you. angry
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by dfrost: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
damiloladuke:
men, I open novel club 2 years ago.... na only me finish all the 100 novels I take start [/b][/color]

cheesy grin tongue o boy I just dey eat. You want me to choke on the food? grin

Try and open a dance club. You will even be begging them that they should come in batches because the space will not contain the multitude that will come.
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Sagamite(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
chinnyonwu:

But you are a foolish fowl to translate Cameron not knowing the meaning of LOL to intelligence.
My grandmother doesnt know it either. it makes her equal to Cameron right? Being uninformed is intelligence according to you.
Whats my fcking business with how the motherfckers chat? When did it become a yardstick for measuring intelligence.
Now here a little exercise for your weak brain. If your UK people all chat in full english, does it mean there are no retards amongst them? (Hope your lazy brain doesnt re-engineer and overheat)
Do you mean every oversees graduate is intelligent? Foool.
If it was a black president that started folding his sleeves, Sagamite would have attributed it to the failed educational system. But since its Obama, it became acceptable. Hell, who knows sef, Obama chats in textspeak and once it becomes open, Sagamite will adapt it.
White mans slave.
Dont come back to Nigeria and try to effect the change you desire. Stay in your room in Croydon and fight everybody on NL. Im sure thats what your lecturers in the UK taught you. angry

Product of a failed education system.

You are stuggling now? grin grin grin grin

Your daft arsse did not know you were going to struggle if you stepped to your intellectual God? grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, how does saying:

Sagamite:

Get converted to:

chinnyonwu:

[Not using textspeak means you are intelligent]

Moronic fuuktard!

Can you see how a failed education system does not equip your moronic arsse with comprehension and makes you unemployable? grin grin grin

Cretinous fuuktard, you now want to attempt strawmans? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are suya today! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Sagamite(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
dfrost:

cheesy grin tongue o boy I just dey eat. You want me to choke on the food? grin

Try and open a dance club. You will even be begging them that they should come in batches because the space will not contain the multitude that will come.

Trust our Skelewu graduates and black people. grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/730675/london-riot-pls-post-pics/10#8895259

1 Like

Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
*pensive thinking*
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by joseph1013: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Easy come, easy go

Have you noticed that I don't have time to debate id.iots? When you have kids teach them to use shorthand and display their lack of awareness in the public domain. You will make an excellent role model to your children.
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by chinnyonwu(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2015
Sagamite:

You are stuggling now? grin grin grin grin

Your daft arsse did not know you were going to struggle if you stepped to your intellectual God? grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, how does saying:

Get converted to:

Moronic fuuktard!

Can you see how a failed education system does not equip your moronic arsse with comprehension and makes you unemployable? grin grin grin

Cretinous fuuktard, you now want to attempt strawmans? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are suya today! grin grin grin grin grin

You are a foolish fowl. Were you half asleep when you wrote this?
Sagamite:

After reading that link, what other relevant thing did it say apart from Cameron thinking "lol" was "lots of love"? Which illiterate Sagamite believes must be equated to intelligence especially because he is an Oxford graduate. Stop blabbing if you are out of ideas. Goat
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by chinnyonwu(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2015
joseph1013:

Have you noticed that I don't have time to debate id.iots? When you have kids teach them to use shorthand and display their lack of awareness in the public domain. You will make an excellent role model to your children.
Look at him running, thats how you intelligent morons behave. You knew very well you couldn't defend yourself so why pick an argument with me?
I have already countered your flawed reasoning here. www.nairaland.com/2514170/reading-culture-gone-bad-worse/5#36822917 .. Then all of a sudden you dont have time. Pls come back and talk to me when you can argue with those facts. Goat
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Sagamite(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2015
chinnyonwu:

You are a foolish fowl. Were you half asleep when you wrote this?
After reading that link, what other relevant thing did it say apart from Cameron thinking "lol" was "lots of love"? Which illiterate Sagamite believes must be equated to intelligence especially because he is an Oxford graduate. Stop blabbing if you are out of ideas. Goat

Since when did "Intelligent people are not known to use textspeak" mean the same thing as "Not using textspeak means you are intelligent"?

Despite being this dumb, someone gave you a degree? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Sagamite(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2015
See how fuuktards of a failed education system advertise property:

https://www.nairaland.com/2293321/let-ibadan-central-pictures#33445942

See how people from sane countries with good education advertise property:

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/new-homes/details/37689631?search_identifier=c54fbe6f9e7994159cade4e70ebacd59#ozvHhho4jR8BiFrC.97

Sagamite:

One has the potential in these different kinds on intelligence but you still have to achieve it. To achieve that potential is dependent on nutrition, environment/exposure and learning/mentorship. This is where many Africans struggle.

The lack of good nutrition, an environment full of & mixing with fellow fuuktards and poor/backward learning systems leads to us generating many fuuktards. An environment of poverty, failed education system and people never making any effort to make sense or be the best the can be.
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by chinnyonwu(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Since when did "Intelligent people are not known to use textspeak" mean the same thing as "Not using textspeak means you are intelligent"?

Despite being this dumb, someone gave you a degree? grin grin grin grin grin
IF it doesn't, then when did using textspeak automatically translate to being unemployable and unintelligent? (WHICH IS THE ONLY CLARIFICATION IVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE ALL ALONG) Fowl
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Sagamite(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2015
chinnyonwu:

IF it doesn't, then when did using textspeak automatically translate to being unemployable and unintelligent? (WHICH IS THE ONLY CLARIFICATION IVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE ALL ALONG) Fowl

Tell us where you were taught that:

"Intelligent people are not known to use textspeak" means the same thing as "Not using textspeak means you are intelligent".

Lets know the moronic institutions churning out fuuktards like you boasting you are more intelligent purely because you faced lack of educational resources and then vomit such moronic nonsense.
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by OmoEziokwu: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
chinnyonwu:

1 Share

Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by simdam500(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Op is mad at the youth but you are ignoring the environment.

Or should I say the op wrote a book and you didn't made sale smiley

Either way, go to the politics section and see how our youth are mad at the government and the environment they've created for the citizens and youth inclusive. The 70s 80s and 90s you are referring to, my mum said not just bookshop is at students arms length but library is easy to locate but what about now.

Look at the manifesto both PMB and GEJ Promised, not even "building of libraries for students" was included.

The already built ones are not funded.

Ask the The librarians; they will tell u more.
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by chinnyonwu(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
OmoEziokwu:

b!tch, you have been noticed. kiss
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by SunshineNYC(f): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dioxidane:
Quite true! The one that annoys me most is when I see people use abbreviations when writing, chatting or making comments on social media. I tell people whenever I have the opportunity to talk with them that it is a very bad habit. It is sheer laziness. Your spelling skills would definitely decline. And most times the ones that call themselves graduates indulge in such. It's no more a surprise to me when I see people make comments like, 'too long, can't read.' Like, what the hell?? Nigerian youths really need to CHANGE!

I agree. It's lazy and annoying. Somehow I think people do it because it seems cool to them. How? I'm not sure but it's definitely a fad. I'm ok with abbreviating some things for the sake of texting but a whole conversation of unnecessarily chopped up words is too much man.
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Sagamite(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
chinnyonwu:

b!tch, you have been noticed. kiss

This helped you to be more intelligent than those that studied abroad. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2520610/photo-toilet-uniport-hostel-graphic
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by CorneliusSulla8: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nothing is wrong with reading culture
Wetin reafing culture mean sef.
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by chinnyonwu(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sagamite:

This helped you to be more intelligent than those that studied abroad. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2520610/photo-toilet-uniport-hostel-graphic
Only a very foolish fowl will find a direct correlation between intelligence and toilets.
Product of UKs educational system. Goat

If una check am now, na one yeye school with very low ratings he go.
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Sagamite(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Only a very foolish fowl will find a direct correlation between intelligence and toilets.

So you must be a foolish fowl then.

Is it not you that said because you had toilets like that and your life was hard then you are more intelligent than those of us that had it easy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, can you see now how moronic you are? grin grin grin
Re: The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse by Sagamite(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
chinnyonwu:

You are more intelligent than even graduates of Ghana "because you had it harder". grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2516470/pictures-university-ghana-beautiful-hostels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) / Single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.