Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! (1619 Views)

Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by mazeech: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
A Florida woman was shot in the leg while sitting at a café on Saturday night but didn’t know until doctors found the bullet in her leg five days later. The woman said that after days of pain from what she initially thought was a firecracker, she went to a hospital. Doctors found a .38-caliber bullet lodged in her leg. cry

"My first thought was somebody hit me, slapped me open handed really hard on my leg and pinched me, but it did not make any sense because I didn't see anyone," Charlebois said."They told me at the hospital they think it's a .38-caliber bullet lodged 4 centimeters inside my leg."
The incident is confusing police officers who are still struggling to figure out where the bullet came from.

What did they conclude, and how did it happen. Very hard to believe, friends!

Click to read more and watch the two-minute video…

https://www.mazech.com/shot_in_the_leg

1 Share

Re: See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by mazeech: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
angry undecided
Re: See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by Cutehector(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
SoRry
Re: See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by espn(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Strange things..strange world..strange people..strange everything.
Re: See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by hakeem4(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bullet ke
Re: See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by mazeech: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
It's very strange! I don't know if she smoked or used drugs that she didn't feel the bullet right away grin
Re: See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by jamex93(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
U sure say dat woman dey ok so?

Or she dey on drugs

Because this one no b normal tin
Re: See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by mazeech: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
jamex93:
U sure say dat woman dey ok so?

Or she dey on drugs

Because this one no b normal tin

...Same question I've been asking oh! cheesy
Re: See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by mazeech: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Featuring:

Man sues actress for starring at him with her big eyes on TV. See the actress...

Join the forum - https://www.nairaland.com/2514241/man-sues-actress-starring-him

Re: See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by kento12: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
am sure deris more 2 dis story..... Dere must b somethings dat she isnt saying.... Hw can some1 b shot without been aware..... Imagine d bullet size.... 5 days Haba
Re: See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
na lie, dis people can lie lies just to be famous shey d bullet na liquid metal liars
Re: See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
She never baff for those five days ni?
Re: See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by SimpleVili: 12:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Ha!

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! by mazeech: 4:16am On Aug 10, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She never baff for those five days ni?

lol

(1) (Reply)

How A Nurse Was Buried In Ghana (photo) / Patience Jonathan Delays Aisha Buhari From Disembarking Plane / Brainwashed Asiatic Blackmen: Also Freemasons, Shriners, Boule Men And Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.