Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband (9899 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / Facebook Reunites Mum With Missing Son After 3 Years (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by imsuboi(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Okay. This is no joke. shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by iamrealdeji(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2015
favourmic:
Life wasted, glory perish who cares? Make God save us never let our glory perish and our life wasted.... Hell fire don open for her like that unless she repent cos suicide is a sin, and at the end her mother and the useless husband might make heaven, if they repent..... Useless mother

Rest in peace girl, my regards to those who are there, we are all coming but not now 100yrs to come grin grin
we yorubas say Kosarugbo ni Ghana(there is no old woman in Ghana) ghanian women in their 70's can be phucking a 25 year old man,but when can she repent when she already committed suicide? Is it when she's 10 seconds to her death?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by iamrealdeji(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
is that why she should commit suicide. Can't she give them the disgrace of their lives undecided

she should have pulled the 2 of them out naked or call crowd on their head. Both ways she has lost her marriage and mother. Report him to his family and report her mother to every member of her family

Incestuous people shouldn't be given any dignity whatsoever.

Let me see how he will remarry when his news of sleeping with his mother in law is already on the social media. He will turn osu cast
she has lost everything,shes the loser,she suffered the pain of suicide,her ambition is shattered,anyone that commits suicide according to Islam will go to hell fire,but her mother and the man may go to heaven if they repent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by iamrealdeji(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2015
gidjah:
Guess she wast use to shock and supprises en!!too bad it came from your momma!been in Ghana b4,use to observe this thrend o'er there (so sorry to say this o,might be just individuals though!).
that's why we yorubas say Kosarugbo ni Ghana(thereare no old people in Ghana)old women bleaching and dressing like young ladies
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by iamrealdeji(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2015
ghananotnaija:

You shouldn't be talking. Nigeria is the #1 supplier of ashawos in Europe and Dubai.
what do you expect? Nigeria is the most populous African nation,and don't say rubbish about Nigeria again
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by iamrealdeji(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2015
wisdomiskey:
i weep cry

her mama na endtime modda

buh she shud hav apologized 2 d modda
instead of committing suicide

honor yuh parentzz! grin

ok,apologize to her mother after she slept with her husband?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by SAMBARRY: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
she has lost everything,shes the loser,she suffered the pain of suicide,her ambition is shattered,anyone that commits suicide according to Islam will go to hell fire,but her mother and the man may go to heaven if they repent
like to I said earlier she didn't have to commit suicide. Just disgrace both of them. Now her kids are as good as orphans. Is it an incestuous man that will raise the kids? A man that can sleep with his mother in law comfortably can also sleep with his grandmother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by wisdomiskey(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
ok,apologize to her mother after she slept with her husband?

yelz
honor thy parentzz grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by favourmic(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
we yorubas say Kosarugbo ni Ghana(there is no old woman in Ghana) ghanian women in their 70's can be phucking a 25 year old man,but when can she repent when she already committed suicide? Is it when she's 10 seconds to her death?

That is why I said hell gate is open for her, but if only she repent cos if truly she commit suicide, she can't die immediately like that she might repent who know?....

I pray gate of hell won't open for us in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by chinwengoz: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2015
This happened in philadelphia and it was a man who jumped off the building, not a woman. Google "Philadelphia man jumps off building" and see for yourself.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by libertyfather(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
shut up and grow up. Is incest in your family. Why can't you be sharing your wife's vagina to entertain your guests so we'll know you're a cheerful giver. You practice what you preach.

Onisekuse omo.oninobi.alayerirun

Boda solo, this issue abi another one? Die with ur issue pls and dunt transfer aggression to me, I know you? imagine way ur talking to me onikure, alaiye baje
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by SAMBARRY: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2015
libertyfather:

BODA solo, THIS ISSUE ABI ANOTHER ONE? DIE WITHiU R issue PLS and DUNT TRANSFER AGGRESSION TO ME, I know you? IMAGINE WAY U R TALKING TOME onikure, alaiye baje
imagine a semi illiterate trying to trade words with me.tufiaaaaaakwa.can you imagine. undecided

see grammar o lipsrsealed

onisekuse.oloko jijona undecided
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Harmvirus(f): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Chai! That woman is a disgrace to motherhood.
But suicide is never the only option
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Emaprince: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
is that why she should commit suicide. Can't she give them the disgrace of their lives undecided

she should have pulled the 2 of them out naked or call crowd on their head. Both ways she has lost her marriage and mother. Report him to his family and report her mother to every member of her family

Let me see how he will remarry when his news of sleeping with his mother in law is already on the social media. He will turn osu cast
why you dey para? You women have killed this world. Imagine a mother going after her daughter's husband? Abi, do you think the guy made any advances towards her? The useless women must have been the one that seduced him and he, as foolish man, succumbed.

In this lagos, a lotta men are fvcking mom and daughter at the same time and the women (mom and daughter)knows. Sometimes I wonder if women of today has any shame in them.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by SAMBARRY: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin

a grandmother seduced a man grin

with what please? grin

the wrinkled slippers breasts or the aged laps grin cheesy

please tell me another story. I'm enjoying it grin wink cheesy grin

Emaprince:
why you dey para? You women have killed this world. Imagine a mother going after her daughter's husband? Abi, do you think the guy made any advances towards her? The useless women must have been the one that seduced him and he, as foolish man, succumbed.

In this lagos, a lotta men are fvcking mom and daughter at the same time and the women (mom and daughter)knows. Sometimes I wonder if women of today has any shame in them.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by ayaside(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
I have heard this story about this sad incident.I have Ghanians friends who advice me to be careful of Ghanians.Its rather unfortunate that she had to die this way.I asked if she was a step mom and I was told no.I can only wish and pray God to receive the child he gave to her back to his bosom and for the woman that died... sad
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by PenAndPaper: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sad! Very selfish... She committed suicide, and left her son.. Handing him over to the worst set of people on earth ( stuupid husband who doesn't know boundaries when cheating and her mum; don't have words that could fully describe her.)

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
I know suicide is extreme and not the solution in any case.

But imagining the horror of one's mother and her husband. She must have been overwhelmed.

I just pity her. That's why it's hard to blame her.
SAMBARRY:

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Captainswag225(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
was she betrayed? Yes but suicide wasnt the answer
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Why will she kill herself without first killing both of them??

That way, the story would have made better sense.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by KanwuliaJara: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Men and BLOKOS tins!
Hallelujah to SWEEEEEET H-OPIN MARRIAGES O, where people are FREEEEE TO ROAM!!!! cheesy

Welcome to CHRISTIAN JAIL-HOUSE MARRIAGES!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Emaprince: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

a grandmother seduced a man grin

with what please? grin

the wrinkled slippers breasts or the aged laps grin cheesy

please tell me another story. I'm enjoying it grin wink cheesy grin

the thing tire me sef, I no go lie.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by SAMBARRY: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
cococandy:
I know suicide is extreme and not the solution in any case.

But imagining the horror of one's mother and her husband. She must have been overwhelmed.

I just pity her. That's why it's hard to blame her.
that's what happens when you are not emotionally strong and psychologically resilient to handle rude surprises

if everyone committed suicide at the slightest problem, who for remain again
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by SAMBARRY: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Emaprince:
the thing tire me sef, I no go lie.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Fkforyou(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
I feel sorry for the lady,but I swear if am the one I wont let them win (yes they won) how...? People are usually mean and dont care about others feeling because it gives them some kind of feeling similar to the kind of satisfaction one gets from sex or cocaine, take away tohat satisfaction and they are defeated..... the remorse adulterers feel is not because they give a fvck about your feeling ( konji first before your heart, deal with it) , its just to convice themselves that they are not evil......
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Qualer: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2015
wisdomiskey:
i weep cry

her mama na endtime modda

buh she shud hav apologized 2 d modda
instead of committing suicide

honor yuh parentzz! grin

Abeg, answer in one sentence, why are you this dumb, man?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Qualer: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Men and BLOKOS tins!
Hallelujah to SWEEEEEET H-OPIN MARRIAGES O, where people are FREEEEE TO ROAM!!!! cheesy

Welcome to CHRISTIAN JAIL-HOUSE MARRIAGES!!!!! grin

So are you saying you are part of the Roaming Married Crew? if you are, please roam come my side and ye shall depart no more!! grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
I'm sure when she jumped, the devil left her.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2015
She just committed murder.
Suicide is self murder.
The laws of the land according to the penal code for freedom of life categorically states that you have no legal right to kill someone or take your own life.

God gave a Stern warning against taking someone's life or your own life. murder can include slander, anger, defamation of name, blackmail, gossip etc.

If the law of the land is against murder, God will not compromise his standard.

So sad, but the mother sef, mstchwwwwww.

I have known long before now that a man's enemies are members of his own household. Micah 7:6

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lazy Husband / Could My Dirty Past Be Haunting Me? Please Help Before I Go Crazy / Am Pregnant For My Half Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.