Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Photo: See What A Nigerian Did With Buhari And Osibanjo's Campaign Poster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: See What A Nigerian Did With Buhari And Osibanjo's Campaign Poster (1136 Views)

Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship / Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See What A Nigerian Did With Buhari And Osibanjo's Campaign Poster by malipberry: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Let us be the change that we want to see.

Re: Photo: See What A Nigerian Did With Buhari And Osibanjo's Campaign Poster by Bacteriocin(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Na towards 2019
Re: Photo: See What A Nigerian Did With Buhari And Osibanjo's Campaign Poster by abobss(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2015
really? ?
Re: Photo: See What A Nigerian Did With Buhari And Osibanjo's Campaign Poster by malipberry: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2015
More

Re: Photo: See What A Nigerian Did With Buhari And Osibanjo's Campaign Poster by anuma1(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2015
A.p.c is always a scam. Do your work and stop probing. Boko haram awaits you. Davido will join the next fight
Re: Photo: See What A Nigerian Did With Buhari And Osibanjo's Campaign Poster by benedictnsi(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2015
So You preach about change and this is your own kinda example.

If that's all, I will use PMB and PYO banner do roof of my house so that anytime baba Western Germany do fly to Daura, he go see my own Change...
Re: Photo: See What A Nigerian Did With Buhari And Osibanjo's Campaign Poster by buskie13(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2015
de common man on de streets of Northern Nigeria.... all u see is abject poverty...i don't pity dem at all
..suffering n smiling life they live...they're being impoverished by their own ppl...only God can heal dem
Re: Photo: See What A Nigerian Did With Buhari And Osibanjo's Campaign Poster by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
So You preach about change and this is your own kinda example.

If that's all, I will use PMB and PYO banner do roof of my house so that anytime baba Western Germany do fly to Daura, he go see my own Change...
Funny how some people just see things, that picture was what someone did towards the 2015 elections and it shows that as a nigerian, no matter your status, you have a voice,you can do something, you are powerful, you can be what you want to see

1 Like

Re: Photo: See What A Nigerian Did With Buhari And Osibanjo's Campaign Poster by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2015
Since when?

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: APC Knocks Igbo Leaders For Defending Jonathan / Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics / Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.