Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism (1137 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by AnambraDota: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2015
Micheal Adebowale.

Micheal Adeboloja.

Babafemi Lawal.

Rauf Ganiyu

Ahmed Abdul

Gbenga Seriki

Khadija Dare

New entrants

Sodiq Adebayo

Akeem Gbadamosi

No wonder UK police is making Yoruba language a priority now, they have overtaken the Al queda in orchestrating international terrorism

Conservative estimate states that 60% of foreigners facing charges on terrorism in both UK and US are Yorubas

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by datbay(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2015
But a Yoruba man owns this forum wherein you are displaying your stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Too early for this kind of tribal trash! Go back to bed please!!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by kuuljay(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2015
how old is the op pls

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2015
Ofem.manu terrorists.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by ELTON123(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2015
kuuljay:
how old is the op pls
focus on the topic not the op !! This yoruba people ehn

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by ELTON123(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2015
datbay:
but ibos own lagos

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by kstadaura: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2015
I dont agree with the OP no source. And all the yorubas i knew like enjoying life to the fullest, they dont want anything that will touch their lifes and well being.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by Gombs(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2015
datbay:

I said it.... Yorubas sees seun as their progenitor. Like how they would not allow us hear word over Lagos.

If NL and Lagos were crap, they'd deny it... As they'd want to deny the names in the OP.

... But I love them meeehn... Their language is cool. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by RichDad1(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2015
But why are Ibo people attracted to drug pushing, selling of sub standard products and trying to "cut corners" at the slightest chance?
Smh for dem Igbos.
cry
Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2015
Yoruba are terrorist snakes.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by NOBODYY: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2015
Ndigbo fools...

You try..buh e no enter..try anoda trick...

Source or gerrarrahere abeg
Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by princemillla(m): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2015
Soro ni yen? I wonder wat joblessness can cause....... Idle mind
Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by AnambraDota: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2015
kstadaura:
I dont agree with the OP no source. And all the yorubas i knew like enjoying life to the fullest, they dont want anything that will touch their lifes and well being.

Google is your girlfriend, you don't need source to prove Osama is terrorist but there more Yoruba Osamas you don't know.

UK police have made yoruba language compulsory for all their officers due to the incessant terror attacks by yoruba people in the UK

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 15, 2015
-

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2015
Lol.. You forgot to mention the excessive ritual killings in ogun and osun and there large 419 scams on an international scale

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by ARIZONA123(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2015
AnambraDota:
Micheal Adebowale.

Micheal Adeboloja.

Babafemi Lawal.

Rauf Ganiyu

Ahmed Abdul

Gbenga Seriki

Khadija Dare

New entrants

Sodiq Adebayo

Akeem Gbadamosi

No wonder UK police is making Yoruba language a priority now, they have overtaken the Al queda in orchestrating international terrorism

Conservative estimate states that 60% of foreigners facing charges on terrorism in both UK and US are Yorubas
. You forgot to mention Tunde Salam. The son of an islamic cleric in Osogbo. A potential terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by yorubatic: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2015
I have said it over and over. ..yoruba muslims are the worst among us....very fetish and diabolical. ..they are slaves to Hausa-Fulani. ..they are backstabbers. ...fear yoruba muslims more than hausa fulanis

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by melzabull(f): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2015
NOBODYY:
Ndigbo fools...

You try..buh e no enter..try anoda trick...

Source or gerrarrahere abeg
your useless father and mother are foools.

What tricks are you talking about?

yelowbas are terrorists, dispute it if you can.

Anuofia.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by laffytaffy1: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2015
kuuljay:
how old is the op pls

Leave the OP alone, I'm pretty sure his not interested in your disgusting lifestyle. Find your age mate that is into homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by melzabull(f): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2015
datbay:
but it is only threads about Igbos on front page that brings traffic to the forum where yolowba maggots converge to exhibit your uncouth and moro.nic behaviours

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by datbay(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2015
ELTON123:
but ibos own lagos
ehn ehn,tell me something.Igbos own London sef.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by vivalavida(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2015
Include Abdulmutallab tooo

He should be kwara yoruban
Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by IheabunikeChuks: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2015
AnambraDota:

Google is your girlfriend, you don't need source to prove Osama is terrorist but there more Yoruba Osamas you don't know.

UK police have made yoruba language compulsory for all their officers due to the incessant terror attacks by yoruba people in the UK

I am dying, Please help me. I am Iheabunike Chuks, a serial rapist and kidnapper. I am cursed from womb and still live with my mother in the village. I need your help.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by yetunsbay(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2015
ELTON123:
but ibos own lagos
lmao........then imagine citizens being asked to die in lagoon
Re: Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism by yetunsbay(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2015
can they (Igbo) survive without Lag! Lag to them is US

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Shines In London / Breaking: Saraki's Senate To Pass Vote Of Confidence On Deziani Mmadueke! / #discourselagos: Poor State Of Lagos State Under The Watch Governor Akinwunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.