Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 - Webmasters (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 (47434 Views)

Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense / 6 Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Buying A Domain Name / 8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name - NCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by aragon4realz(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
what are the chances of selling a 5 letter word .come domain
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by Shenron(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
where to sell your domain names; when you park your domain name, by request they will put the domain name for sale. so while waiting for the right price or offer to come you will be making money from the parking revenue. but there are selling companies too. what they are after is to sell a domain name, take their commission and pay you the rest. below are parking and selling companies and the good news is that they all accept nigerians; afternic.com
sedo.com
bodis.com and
undeveloped.com

Good afternoon all. Please i'm kind of lost here. I paid €69 to sedo via wire transfer from my domicilary account here in nigeria to have my domain listed on their market place, this transaction was made on the 18-09-2019, but in my sedo accout, my billing is still showed as "Unpaid"... Please to all Sedo experts in the house, please how long did it take for your transaction to change from "Unpaid" to "Paid" and how long did it take for your domain to be listed if you made the transfer frm Nigeria? Thanks and God bless as this question is addressed

Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by kokorunna(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Two domains for sale, offers

techgazet.com

multisends.com
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by PHOTSEE(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
KUL
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by PHOTSEE(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by solutionarena: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Eadesms is more than just a messaging Platform

The goal of eadesms marketing is to help you build a database of subscribers to increase customers loyalty
In fact, for at least 60% of consumers, SMS marketing is preferred to other email marketing and push-notification services ( Forbes ).

Many delivery platforms allow for easy segmentation and management, so the most relevant text messages can be sent to those who are most likely to convert. It’s also preferable in that it tends to be less expensive when compared to other methods of distribution, making it a cost effective mobile solution.

*www.eadesms.com is offering you her SMS service for as low as N1.70kobo/unit*

*Are you interested in starting your very own SMS reseller business contact us today for a quote

*Do you have an existing website and wish to use our API for your SMS service delivery, you have come to the right place integrate o it Api on your website and get SMS units at a cheaper rate; the rate is outstanding

*Do you want to reachout those within your business area?
Eadesms provides GSM Database numbers based on LGA, State and Nationwide to enable you reachout to more customers for patronage

Visit www.eadesms.com to get started....
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by ajaoade2(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
murainoawotedu@gmail.com
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by Gentlebreeze1: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2020
please sir, I'd like the domain sales letter. Thanks
Email: Gentle11breeze@gmail.com
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by victory4m: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by damayfoli: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Usually you have to pay for a domain. It needs to be rented. The cost varies depending on the name and the zone chosen.
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by waso12: 10:13pm On May 18, 2022
so cool, you can buy now domains so cheap
the only issue is the service that fixes website issues, because there're a few good ones
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by alexbacker: 10:30pm On May 18, 2022
waso12:
so cool, you can buy now domains so cheap
the only issue is the service that fixes website issues, because there're a few good ones

I agree about that. But you can still find a few good services that can help you find your website errors. If you need my opinion and suggestion here is https://linko.app/ that saved my business once.) I had no clue that my page with payment didn't work on my website and customers just didn't finish the order. When I found out I had no orders all months long, I discovered linko and started a free trial. Well, to say I was shocked is to say nothing. I immediately fixed the code of the site and now use linko to be sure everything is fine, and when it's not the tool sends me a report with errors.
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by floval(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Guys, i just registered this domain yesterday: helihanger.com. I want to know if i stand a chance of selling it.
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by floval(m): 5:39am On Oct 02, 2022
iykepromotions:
Start Reading from the first page, you can equally visit my other thread at the business section to understand more. on your second question, you don't need to open any foreign account. all you have to do is to have a local bank account. te receive your funds, simply make use of a paypal exchanger. he will claim the funds on your behalf and credit you in Naira same day. There are many of them rendering such services Even here on NL though I have my recommended one. You Can equally use bitcoins to withdraw.

Regards.

Can one still receive fund via local bank account or dom account?
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by floval(m): 5:44am On Oct 02, 2022
iykepromotions:

1. Enquiry from MydomainName.com

2. Estibot appraisal just just software generated, never take it serious.

Estibot is not opening on any browser
Re: How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 by mesheal7: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hello Guys,

Not to derail this thread, but we are seeking a technical writer with some WordPress experience for a virtual position.

Learn more and apply here - https://www.nairaland.com/7366263/hiring-technical-writer-some-wordpress

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / Some Common Terms, Abbreviations & Slangs Used On Nairaland & Their Meanings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.