Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Strange People I Met Back Then In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strange People I Met Back Then In School (24091 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / 22 Photos Proving How Strange The World Around Us Is / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange People I Met Back Then In School by generaliy07(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2015
I remember some weird and strange mates I met as a kid,while some are thought to possess some metaphysical powers, others are just confusingly weird 'like that'.

1. THE BOY WHO NEVER CRIED.

There was this funny boy in my primary school then who never cried,yet offends like everytime, teachers would take turn to flog him just to see tears but to no avail, a new male teacher in school who claimed he wanted to "break his jass" and thereby flogged him severally, naked, in front of the class ended up with swollen hands and couldn't come to school for days,in short, the boy never cried!

2. THE MYSTERIOUS EATER.

This boy (about ten years then) wouldn't bring food to school, yet was never hungry, whenever we were told to bring our lunch money he would decline, telling stories after stories.
Surprisingly, a new class teacher assigned to us was eating rice and beans on a particular day and saw the boy eating too, knowing he doesn't bring food, she decided to query him, amazingly, this boy wasn't having any plate of food with him, and when he was told to open his mouth, lo and behold, it was the exact rice and beans the class mistress was eating, talk of spiritual food transfer?

3.THE BOY WHOSE FART COULD LINGER FOR AN HOUR.

This particular boy was annoyingly troublesome, and his bargaining deal was the threat of releasing a confusion-causing fart. He could "command" his gas station to release heavy "atomic bomb" any time T, just do a little thing, poof!, and you'll regret exchanging words with him, his fart smells an average 30 to 50 minutes.
However, there was a good side to his fart, he uses it in chasing boring teachers out of class, most especially when its time for boys to play ball on the school field, you wanna 'encroach' into our playing time?, he teaches you a 'farty' lesson.

4. THE EXTRA-SENSITIVE BOY.

This nigga is hell sensitive, he had relatively small nostrils but could smell trouble a thousand miles away.
Whenever we play, or make noise in class, we always watched out for him, once he's silent or runs away from the football field, staying an extra minute there will be at your own risk, its either the dreaded VP comes around to "arrest" you, or some randy seniors catches you and give you some corporal punishments.
Whenever I play rough, I watch out for him, once he's leaving, I follow asap, no time.

5. THE WITCH GIRL.

This girl, back then in primary four, would tell exactly what will happen to you if you offend her or engage in a fight with her, she once told a boy he'll injure his toe, amazingly, the boy did, she told us a teacher who flogged us for noise making won't make it home, she landed in the general hospital same day!, as a smart pastor kid, I countered her words before they land, I was never her victim, no time.

6. "MEMORY CARD"

This was a girl I came across in my little teaching experience before I got admission.
She could remember everything, she was so good that you could give her a 15-page write up to deliver off hand in 24 hours, she once recited a comprehensive 30 page science world report, word for word,at an end of the year party, we teachers couldn't clap, we thought she couldn't do it, as she only had 2 days to prepare, despite being busy with the party arrangement at day time, could she have memorised over 10,000 words in two nights and not miss a jot? Amazing!!!

7. JACKIE-KID

This was a boy I met in JSS2 then, he had this extra flexible body with amazing martial art skills (Traced to too much chinese films for a kid his age).
He slapped much taller classmates with his feet, twisted his body to whatever shape you dare him to, hexagon, triangle, anything, just mention and before you say Jack, he's done it.
I hope he's in Chinawood (or whatever the Chinese movie industry is called) right now.

You can add your own experience with strange folks in the comment box

https://samueliyanu./2015/08/10/strange-people-i-met-in-school-back-then/

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2015
hmm u dnt usually find these kinds in school these days

5 Likes

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by wordbank(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2015
AFRICAN PATCH PATCH
E get guy for my class wey d least of patches u go c for him uniform na 15 weda na old or new one. Expel am today, highest na one week d whole uniform don become rag na teacher go beg am to come back before hin become mad man.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by generaliy07(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
wordbank:
AFRICAN PATCH PATCH
E get guy for my class wey d least of patches u go c for him uniform na 15 weda na old or new one. Expel am today, highest na one week d whole uniform don become rag na teacher go beg am to come back before hin become mad man.

Ahaha
I dig

We had professional patchers too, lol

Lalasticlala come and see something biko

1 Like

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
The guy who had sex with many girls including the teachers way back in high school.
That was me in high school.

2 Likes

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by veekid(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
ooo Boi, that kain memory
Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by funmilade4real(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Issokay
Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by eljanfortis(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wonder-kid
Back then in primary schools,he was always our messiah when we couldn't answer questions especially during English grammar classes,na die
I rep Areola Odutola Elementary School. cool
Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by boolet: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Great write-up!!! Thumbs up op grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by ladyF(f): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nice.... Think I was the lady who never cried....lol if I hear!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hehehe
Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by eph12(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
cheesy
The one week one trouble boy nko?
Or the girl that is always absent from school but comes first in every exam?
Abi na my junior school friend that is always comfortable with boys pressing her twins?
Make i just stop there sha.

6 Likes

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by Ibime(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
generaliy07:

1. THE BOY WHO NEVER CRIED.

There was this funny boy in my primary school then who never cried,yet offends like everytime, teachers would take turn to flog him just to see tears but to no avail, a new male teacher in school who claimed he wanted to "break his jass" and thereby flogged him severally, Unclad, in front of the class ended up with swollen hands and couldn't come to school for days,in short, the boy never cried!

Na me be that. . . . all through Primary and Secondary school. . . . all the teachers tried to break me but none could. . . .

7 Likes

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by maxiuc(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Team 2 even till now I still eat much no change ooooo I hav changed in everything except my eating habits
Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by Chidexter(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lel

1 Like

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by UlqU3(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by enitey(f): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
wordbank:
AFRICAN PATCH PATCH

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
weirdos and a prodigy.
Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by Sweetcollins: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
I schooled in jemny
Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by Transformium: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
cheesy

Op which one were you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by kamez(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
The dafty duck.

this one is just a programmed olodo.. no matter how hard the teacher tried, this boy no just free sabi book

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by Monzuur(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
E
Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by VickyRotex(f): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
I was Number 5 cheesy cheesy grin wink

It's not about being a witch, it's just normal prediction and more of coincidence.

2 Likes

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by rifasenate11(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
The Boy who steals a lot.
If you like hide anything in anywhere this particular boy know how to make it disappear without even gettin up from his seat. Anything that is missing in the class , he is the first one to be suspected unless he didn't come to school that day. It gets to point where we al thinks he will disappear from his house to come and steal at school and reappear at home again.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by johnwizey: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
No 4........had a girl lyk dat in my class den too. Once she's not in class everybody go disappear cos sumtin must happen wey go make all of us chop beating.

2 Likes

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by acunon: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Funny thread
Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by pretydiva(f): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tell me more

1 Like

Re: Strange People I Met Back Then In School by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
embarassed
We had one super girl in JSS3, Helen. She could take 100 strokes of the cane without flinching. Back then, we pay her 20 bucks to collect our strokes for us. embarassed embarassed
Helen, wherever you are, God bless you.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Review Appeal Court’s Ruling, Decide On Next Action – ASUU / NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations / Reasons Why Young Nigerians Find It Difficult To Gain Admission In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.