Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex (1116 Views)

7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by berbz(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Breakups can be brutal. But you’re past that now. Here’s how to know you’re over your ex.

1. You don’t feel homicidal when he starts dating someone else. In fact, you’re thrilled for the both of them. Especially since you’re the one who set them up in the first place. After all, just because the two of you didn’t work out doesn’t mean he shouldn’t find happiness with someone else. On the flip side, if he happened to know someone who might just be your soul mate, you’re sure he’d do the same for you.

2. You feel no urgent need to return his phone calls, texts and emails. Because he no longer holds the number one spot in your heart. And it’s not as if he’s going to see the error of his ways simply because you’re prompt.

3. You are interested in other men. When you and your ex first broke up, you hit the bar scene in earnest with your best gal pals, but your heart just wasn’t it, no matter how many jolly rancher shots they plied you with. But just the other day, that $exy bartender smiled at you, and you experienced a moment of zing! And yesterday evening, you brushed shoulders with Mr. Tall, Dark, & Handsome as you were picking up your kids from school, and your stomach did flip-flops. It looks like you’re ready to date again!

4. You now realize that a lot of his personality “quirks” were really annoying or lame. Like the fact that he was a compulsive liar. Or the fact that he constantly preened in front of the full-length mirror, making it really difficult for you to get dressed in the morning. If you’re done seeing him through rose-colored gla$$es, you’re over him.

5. You consider your relationship a learning experience. When you think back on the happy memories the two of you created together, you can’t help but smile. Yes there were serious problems, but now, thank your lucky stars, you know what to look out for in the future. And that awful angst you experienced during your breakup and subsequent mourning period? It only made you stronger.

6. You no longer blame him for everything. In the past, the bitterness you experienced due to your breakup caused you to inject spiteful comments about him into every conversation, in a Tourette’s-like stream. Thank god that’s over and done with.

7. When you meet a new guy, you don’t automatically compare him to your ex. Not only that, but you’re not even tempted to bring him up on your first date. Instead, you’re truly interested in learning more about this new guy’s life and, when asked about your own, are able to present yourself as a woman with hobbies and interests separate from those you shared with your old S.O.

8. You think of yourself as a single person…not as someone who’s just gotten out of a relationship. You’ve wallowed in self-pity for long enough, and are again ready to embrace the fun, adventure and boundless possibilities inherent in singledom. If you’re excited to be single, you’ve put Mr. Past where he belongs.

9. You truly feel that the relationship wasn’t meant to be. And that you’re that much closer to finding the one you are supposed to be with.

10. You try to think of his middle name or phone number and can’t recall it. Congratulations! The unnecessary detritus from your time together has been officially flushed from your system! Now go out and find someone who doesn’t give you chronic migraines.

Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by IamLEGEND1: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by berbz(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by wordbank(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Adon hia
I go tell her
Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by IamLEGEND1: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
berbz:
what
Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by berbz(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
wordbank:
Adon hia
I go tell her
tell who?
Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by dapyd1(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2015
This one is in the west jor.
Here, we break up, we go out separate ways.
If you see me, pass the other route. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by berbz(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin grin
dapyd1:
This one is in the west jor.
Here, we break up, we go out separate ways.
If you see me, pass the other route. undecided undecided
Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by wordbank(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2015
berbz:
tell who?
The geh wey give u black eye
She rugged! Choi
grin
Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by Magician1503(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2015
This is for the ladies undecided
Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by nikkiking(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2015
I have 3 galfrnd, i broke up with 2 without any side effects. The 3rd one the first day i tried breakin up with her, i felt like the world was over for me. I quickly went back to apologise not knowing she felt just the same way i feel. Now she's the one dragging me to meet her parents!!!
Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by octopusfreaky(f): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
all I need is 24hours and I forget everything about the guy...life moves on,,luckily for me better guys come my way..
Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by eyeon(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
If I should break up with my girlfriend; I'm not going to have an "EX"; I'm going to have a "BEST FRIEND"...
Known each other for too long to call each other an "EX".
Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by eyeon(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
wordbank:

She rugged! Choi
grin
Hahahahaha... Nwanne, idi furking funny. LMAO seriously.
Re: Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex by berbz(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
wordbank:

She rugged! Choi
grin
u don dey dig into moi profile abi

(1) (Reply)

Finally Revealed:see Why Men Want S Ex In The Morning & Ladies At Night(see HERE / Please Help Me Immediately!!! / Mature Answers Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.