Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general (14873 Views)

Obaseki Sacks State Worker For Testifying Against Party In Election Case / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by stepo707: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
ngozi na man again?
Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by Delphi(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
If the sack is because the AcG was culpable or is a hindrance to the on-going probe, then its a welcome development. The Governor knows the best. However, if his sack is because he served during the tenure of the previous administration, then this action is skewed. Certain positions in government are held by technocrats who rose through the civil service cadre to occupy such and stay irrespective of the government of the day until retirement or other happenstance.
Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by yahrant140(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wicked wike is @ work!!!
Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
I hate fat dirty man. Why can't he find solution to fitness and cleanliness first before sacking?

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by tmlewin13(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Be Fit,Sexy Body,Reduce Your Tummy And Weight, Perfect Body Using Good Moisturising Cream&Soap,Strong And White Teeth(Babies&Adult), Also Learn how your baby can eat etc..Take A Ride With Me #Mobile:08130780113, BB:20C5F1A1,twitter:@tmlewin13
Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by ElDeeVee(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
WIcKEd
Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by eazydon(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sack them all!!

Please watch this exciting video by three young siblings : TYP - titled 'Nwa (Dancing Queen)' and tell me what you think : You can Watch the Video directed by top video director MattMax on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7QfF4SnooI Or download direct from here :: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c26b3198
Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by HopeAtHand: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
I am sure a lot of the idio...ts who responded above me don't even know why the lady was fired!
Fu...cking oxymoro..ns!!! grin

I dont remember Ngozi Abu being a lady..

Ngozi is Ikwerre/Ahoada..it means Blessing.The name is Unisex

Ingozi is Zulu, it means Danger.
Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by HopeAtHand: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
I dont know what Ngozi means in Igbo because Igbos will take Ikwerre words, modify it and start bearing it.

Any Igbos on NL should help tell what Ngozi means in Igbo.
Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by mrkel(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
einsteino:
hmm i feel this is a breach of the civil service law. The accountant general is a civil servant and can only be relieved of his job when he attains retirement or is found wanting. in the case he is found wanting, he should be officially queried and be brought before a disciplinary committee. anyways APC taught PDP how to witch hunt.

The governor nay President have right to relieve, retire or sanction permanent secretaries and the Accountant General. Of course you're aware that the Accountant General is at par with Permanent secretaries in ranking. Now to the question, Permanent secretaries and Accountant General are appointed at the discretion of the Governor. Ngozi Abu's predecessor was demoted to Director of Finance and Supply and subsequently posted to Ministry of Culture and Tourism by Amaechi. His crime was that he was appointed by Gov. Celestine Omehia.

Mr. Ngozi Abu was not even the most qualified DFS nor the highest ranking. The only reason he was appointed was because he worked as the DFS of Rivers state House of Assembly when Amaechi held stint as speaker for eight years. It was his closeness to Amaechi as speaker that culminated in his appointment.

And just so you know, the Rivers state government is the employer of all civil servants in the state and as such have right to relieve any one it so desire who isn't adding value or will be a cog in the wheel of progress of the government in power.
Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by ocelot2006(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
einsteino:
hmm i feel this is a breach of the civil service law. The accountant general is a civil servant and can only be relieved of his job when he attains retirement or is found wanting. in the case he is found wanting, he should be officially queried and be brought before a disciplinary committee. anyways APC taught PDP how to witch hunt.

How are you sure these steps have not been followed?
Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by sunnymaja(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Only tout and betrayal can call Wike a role model
Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by Ebukaokeke25: 7:22am On Aug 11, 2015
Men like governor Wike don't last in office.Soon he'd b no more as d governor of Rivers state.D drama is unfolding now onwards.
Re: Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general by stonecoldcafe: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Editor1:
Action Governor...getting issues dealt with immediately with clear results!

Not like dat Baba dat suffers from Pseudo-mouth action!!
I didn't mention anybody's name o. We have many Babas

Chicken

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Save The Lives Of Your Customers' - Aba Resident Berates EEDC, Shares Photos / Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident / Insecurity: Reps Consider National Assembly Shutdown Over Buhari’s ‘Inaction’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.