Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (256197 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Its wonderful being in egg distribution business at this moment.
Why?
Its the buyers swing!

I have been asking myself, how come I am rejecting offer now? Few weeks ago, I was begging for slots in many farms today the situation has reversed. What a world we live in.

There is more to this - this is the time to consolidate.
If a given farm does not have real business standards, kindly bounce them. Go for deals with farms that are structured while the less structured will be there as your last result.

Three [3] farms are doing business with us now and helping them sell their eggs has been a wonderful experience. If you are interested in joining our wagon get in touch with us now that the trend is favorable. For us, it has been first come first served.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Orubebe01: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Blackkie:
Its wonderful being in egg distribution business at this moment.
Why?
Its the buyers swing!

I have been asking myself, how come I am rejecting offer now? Few weeks ago, I was begging for slots in many farms today the situation has reversed. What a world we live in.

There is more to this - this is the time to consolidate.
If a given farm does not have real business standards, kindly bounce them. Go for deals with farms that are structured while the less structured will be there as your last result.

Three [3] farms are doing business with us now and helping them sell their eggs has been a wonderful experience. If you are interested in joining our wagon get in touch with us now that the trend is favorable. For us, it has been first come first served.
good day. I have been following this thread and its quite educating. I am interested in going into this business after going through this thread, but i want to know how one can reduce the cost of transportion from where one gets the eggs and cos i dont have a vehicle that can convey it. i want to start in small scale for now.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Welcome on board.
You can do more about this if you have your own vehicle or when you have a nice bargaining instincts.
Using public transport will take at least N30/crate from Ogun axis to Lagos.

If I know what you meant by starting small, I can be of aid to you.

Orubebe01:

good day. I have been following this thread and its quite educating. I am interested in going into this business after going through this thread, but i want to know how one can reduce the cost of transportion from where one gets the eggs and cos i dont have a vehicle that can convey it. i want to start in small scale for now.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Oga Blackkie, kindly make me your client abeg naa
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by jumyinq: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Oga Blakkie, I Av been following this thread for some time now. I'm really interested in egg distribution but the main problem is I dont Av a car and I dont know if I can start little. Pls I want to know more about it. Thanks. mycutebabygirl@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
You can start small.
Not having a car should not limit your venture.

It all hinges on your investment plan and ''interest'' to really make it. No barrier is good enough to limit you.

jumyinq:
Oga Blakkie, I Av been following this thread for some time now. I'm really interested in egg distribution but the main problem is I dont Av a car and I dont know if I can start little. Pls I want to know more about it. Thanks. mycutebabygirl@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
I made this post about a month ago.
Yesterday, the table was turned on us - the prices of eggs/crate at this farm was increased by N30 without notice!

My ''honey pot'' has been shattered.
Thank God I commenced an aggressive marketing last week to increase my client base. So for whatever may have taken place, having more clients who can take just 100 crates more, my revenue will not decline just that it will not go northwards as I have planned by the middle of the year.

Remember RULE 10/10.

Blackkie:
Medium - N640
Big - N665
Jumbo - N710
The farm is at Ilaro Ogun state.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
CAUTION DISTRIBUTORS

At the moment it is the buyers swing.

Many distributors are enjoying the swing in a very wrong way - mark my words, very bad way.

Farm owners will entice you now with juicy offers that are unbelievable. Be careful!
You are not likely to do yourself the best if you just source your eggs from that farm or distributor who is not eager to make you a ''preferred'' client.

You may enjoy the boom now and soonest when the swing changes, you will be in lack.

But why is there an excess of supply at the moment?
The school children are on holidays!
Yes, the holidays is totally the reason and nothing more. Thus this seemingly over abundance of eggs is not going to last.
Be wise.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
You can get any volume of eggs you want right now.
Offer rates are quite friendly and you may have the items delivered to you at a token.

Call now - 07036940035

This is an opportunity for many who wants a direct link to a farm all year round. Such chances are not regular - ACT FAST!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by maakie(f): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pls anyone has idea how much unsorted is being given out by farms.? Thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
maakie:
I get mine for 750, and they are quite big. Anyone else?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by tabontabon: 1:05am On Jul 22, 2016
Good Advice There. So Many Buyers Have Abandoned Farms That Honor Their Demands During The Scarcity For Cheaper Rates @farms That Will Bounce Them When Scarcity Comes.

Blackkie:
CAUTION DISTRIBUTORS

Many distributors are enjoying the swing in a very wrong way - mark my words, very bad way.

Farm owners will entice you now with juicy offers that are unbelievable. Be careful!
You are not likely to do yourself the best if you just source your eggs from that farm or distributor who is not eager to make you a ''preferred'' client.

You may enjoy the boom now and soonest when the swing changes, you will be in lack.

Yes, the holidays is totally the reason and nothing more. Thus this seemingly over abundance of eggs is not going to last.
Be wise.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by tabontabon: 1:05am On Jul 22, 2016
Blackkie:
CAUTION DISTRIBUTORS

Be wise.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Get in touch, you will get it at quite a lower rate

maakie:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Where?

OAKSFIVEFARMS:
I get mine for 750, and they are quite big. Anyone else?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Blackkie:
Where?

Gwagwalada, Abuja
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ihamed: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good idea my brother. I am a poultry farmer at Ikorodu Lagos. The name of our farm is Blissful Farms. At Blissful Farms, we have developed partnership with our distributors which gives room for a WIN - WIN situation. When the pain goes to the farmer, our distributors understand and adjust to the price increment and when it goes the other way, we work out a benefitting solution such as sharing transportation cost etc. We employed many business strategies which made us win the confidence of our distributors and we have been keeping them since we started.

Contact us if you are willing to join out team and we shall be glad to give you a weekly slot and work on your development goals along with you.

Our contacts are; 08157199800, 08028608319, 07019626666
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ihamed: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
AT Blissful farms, we have eggs in the range of N650 and N800 depending on sizes, but we sell unsorted eggs for N740. We can reduce the price based on quantity you buy and your distance from our farm.

We think about you first. If you continue to be in business; that is a guarantee that we shall continue to be in business.

Call Funmi on 08028608944 and Yemisi on 08022398652. The office number is 08157199800.

If you need to escalate your discussion with them; please call me on 07019626666

Thank you.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ihamed: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Our Address

Blissful Farms
Blissful Square,
Immaculate Estate
Igbokuta, Ikorodu, Lagos

email: hidowu@blissfultech.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ihamed: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Blissful Farms is at Ikorodu. Concerning transportation issue, we have car service operators that assist us work with our distributors. We can call them for you and you will discuss price with them. Visit the farm once, meet your business partners, meet your drivers and stay at home subsequently. All you need to do is to book your eggs by calling; Inform your driver and pay to bank and your egg will be delivered to you. We operate a win-win business with our partners. You can be rest assured that you don't need those stressful efforts any longer.

We shall be hoping to welcome you to Blissful Farm.

Call Funmi on 08028608319 if you are willing to join us.

email - hidowu@blissfultech.com or blissfultech@gmail.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good one

ihamed:
AT Blissful farms, we have eggs in the range of N650 and N800 depending on sizes, but we sell unsorted eggs for N740. We can reduce the price based on quantity you buy and your distance from our farm.

We think about you first. If you continue to be in business; that is a guarantee that we shall continue to be in business.

Call Funmi on 08028608944 and Yemisi on 08022398652. The office number is 08157199800.

If you need to escalate your discussion with them; please call me on 07019626666

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Buy your eggs at N710 and N730 respectively, Mondays and Thursdays.

EGG CONSULT is located at Aguda Surulere.

We have arrangements for bulk buyers of 100 crates and above on demand.

We are working with 2 farms now while one brings their consignment on Monday, the second comes on Thursday. For us, it is first come first served.

We have been receiving 500 crates weekly for now, if you get registered with us earlier enough you will be sure of constant supply for the rest of the year.

Call - 07036940035

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2016
What plans have you deviced to sustain your sales now that the major ''egg eaters'' - school children are on holidays?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Myfoodyshop: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
God bless you Blackkie for starting this topic. You have inspired me. I have read your e book and it makes so much sense. Thanks again. Just got a shop about 2weeks ago for egg distribution in PH. Making gradual progress. At least I can sell 50crates a week now. The issue I have is that the farm I buy from is a bit costly and I need an alternative source. The farm gives me jumbo for N800, medium N730, unsorted N770, Pullet N680. Any help on an alternative source will be much appreciated. I am based in Port Harcourt. Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 2:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Blackkie:
Buy your eggs at N710 and N730 respectively, Mondays and Thursdays.

EGG CONSULT is located at Aguda Surulere.

We have arrangements for bulk buyers of 100 crates and above on demand.

We are working with 2 farms now while one brings their consignment on Monday, the second comes on Thursday. For us, it is first come first served.

We have been receiving 500 crates weekly for now, if you get registered with us earlier enough you will be sure of constant supply for the rest of the year.

Call - 07036940035
My paddy of life,welldone..This is a nice move..
Kindly state what it takes to register with you so that those interested will know and also the areas in Lagos you can supply to.
Honestly,I wouldn't mind if the price is right for delivery to be made to me at home..Mehn,I tried the farm thingy and I got tired..I'm not lazy though wink just that I've got so much doing..
Kudos once again friend

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
You must have been scooping too much money lately grin
It takes next to nothing to register with us, just tell us what you want and when. You need to visit our office so as to know our physical address and meet with us one on one.

What was the case with the farms you visited?

nysot:

My paddy of life,welldone..This is a nice move..
Kindly state what it takes to register with you so that those interested will know and also the areas in Lagos you can supply to.
Honestly,I wouldn't mind if the price is right for delivery to be made to me at home..Mehn,I tried the farm thingy and I got tired..I'm not lazy though wink just that I've got so much doing..
Kudos once again friend
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Blackkie:
You must have been scooping too much money lately grin
It takes next to nothing to register with us, just tell us what you want and when. You need to visit our office so as to know our physical address and meet with us one on one.

What was the case with the farms you visited?

I visited some farms and they said they would put me on their list but wouldn't start immediately.
The other farm that agreed they could start supplying me immediately said they would be giving me about 20-30crates which is way too small to the demand.
I calculated what it would cost me to transport from the farm and deliver to clients, fueling the car and paying my driver..Mehn,nothing left afterwards oo,I just paused jejely.
When I'm in S/L I can come to your office then,from there we can discuss further.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lets talk.

Myfoodyshop:
God bless you Blackkie for starting this topic. You have inspired me. I have read your e book and it makes so much sense. Thanks again. Just got a shop about 2weeks ago for egg distribution in PH. Making gradual progress. At least I can sell 50crates a week now. The issue I have is that the farm I buy from is a bit costly and I need an alternative source. The farm gives me jumbo for N800, medium N730, unsorted N770, Pullet N680. Any help on an alternative source will be much appreciated. I am based in Port Harcourt. Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by agbus: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2016
blackie God will bless you for this fruitful information. kindly forward your ebook to my email: okwudiriagbugba@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by agbus: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2016
blackie God will bless you for this fruitful information. kindly forward your ebook to my email: okwudiriagbugba@yahoo.com
thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by uncletech(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Kingsteve:

I have contact of a farm owner...poultry included.
The thing is...it's based in Abuja, so I don't know if we can work out something.
Lemme know if something can be worked out, so I can contact the farm owner.
Cheers!
@ kingateve, am a distributor in abj can we get link up in abj?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by uncletech(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Some one pls add up on wattapp or link me with blackkie pls my email emmanegedu@yahoo.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.