Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer (3212 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) / How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by pakpan89(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2018
You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer, Direct From The Farmer. Delivery Nationwide:

All you need do is simply register with the farm with N10,000 for transportation of the crates of fresh jumbo eggs to your doorstep, wherever you are, Nationwide. The farm will deliver 100 crates of eggs to you at N450 per crate for you to sell at your price, even at N700 or N800 per crate, making average profit of N300 per crate.

That is N30k for the 100 crates. Then, you take your profit and return the farmer's cost price N450 x 100 = N45,000 to him and get another delivery and so on.

At such attractive price, it is not a difficult thing to turn over 100 crates of the egg within a week or even daily. That is the reason we say you can make N30,000 weekly from this lucrative business offer.

Please note that this information that can put more money into your pocket is not free. If you are interested, you can contact us on our signature just beneath this post to tell us how much you are paying for this info to appreciate us for the information that can make N30k every week for you. If your offer is ok by us, we will send details to you. If not, we decline.

Welcome.

Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by Kampack: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
interesting, but how about losses due to broken eggs? what about your contact?
Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by 377: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
am very intended please this is my phone contact 08060278222 for wassap or call
Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by Getdoe: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
pakpan89:
You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer, Direct From The Farmer. Delivery Nationwide:

All you need do is simply register with the farm with N10,000 for transportation of the crates of fresh jumbo eggs to your doorstep, wherever you are, Nationwide. The farm will deliver 100 crates of eggs to you at N450 per crate for you to sell at your price, even at N700 or N800 per crate, making average profit of N300 per crate.

That is N30k for the 100 crates. Then, you take your profit and return the farmer's cost price N450 x 100 = N45,000 to him and get another delivery and so on.

At such attractive price, it is not a difficult thing to turn over 100 crates of the egg within a week or even daily. That is the reason we say you can make N30,000 weekly from this lucrative business offer.

am interested, send me details, ayojesu1993@gmail.com or 09077428040

Please note that this information that can put more money into your pocket is not free. If you are interested, you can contact us on our signature just beneath this post to tell us how much you are paying for this info to appreciate us for the information that can make N30k every week for you. If your offer is ok by us, we will send details to you. If not, we decline.

Welcome.
Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by Getdoe: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
pakpan89:

Welcome.

am interested, send me details, ayojesu1993@gmail.com or 09077428040
Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by zionstaar75: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please where is the farm?450 for a crate of eggs??
Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by pakpan89(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
zionstaar75:
Please where is the farm?450 for a crate of eggs??
That's all you need to know. If you are interested, contact us.
Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by bukhety(f): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
I smell scam, where can u get 450 per crate in this economy, and also y can't the op mention the farm and the location. Moreover, there is a high demand for eggs and most farms are fully booked. I stand to be corrected sha o! If u go pay 10k OYO.

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by franchasng: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
bukhety:
I smell scam, where can u get 450 per crate in this economy, and also y can't the op mention the farm and the location. Moreover, there is a high demand for eggs and most farms are fully booked. I stand to be corrected sha o! If u go pay 10k OYO.
this guy is a scammer. From posting about google free software to schools to egg supplies, no business niche, just cooking up stories to attract innocent youths and milk them however he intends to achieve it.

Its a pity we still have thieves like this robbing people off their hard earned money in broad day light, such a shame cry
Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Discuss with the supplier to get your commission on referrals. Present yourself here as a distributor.
Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by pakpan89(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2018
bukhety:
For your mind. I am giving interested persons details of the farmer - name, farm address, without pay. You contact the farmer or visit the farm and confirm things for yourself. If you like, you appreciate us. If you don't. Na only once you go chop. Where is the scam here? Whether an opportunity is scam or not, I don't like people that shout scam at every opportunity they see. These people can rub you of a life changing opportunity. Since, I would have lost a life changing opportunity, I have learnt not to listen to such people. I am not afraid of scam. I must try the opportunity and find out if it is scam or not. Satan has deceived us for a long time that things should be hard before we eat. But, in this generation, people are coming up with human face, with good business models. And, when we see such opportunities, we say it is scam. Legit opportunities now look like scam. Let us wake up. Things have changed. Always test the opportunity to find out if it is scam or not before you start shouting scam.
Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by pakpan89(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2018
UPDATE: Do not worry about appreciating us now. If you are interested in this business, simply whatsapp us with your full name, GSM number, delivery address so we forward to the farmer to contact you for delivery. We will also send details of the farmer - name, GSM number, farm address to you. You contact the farmer or visit the farm to confirm things for yourself before dealing, before appreciating us. Thank you.
Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by boskall: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Do you need fresh egg supply? Please call Boskall farms on 08052529311.
Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by Jonny2wealth: 4:51am On Apr 27, 2019
that guy is a scammer. they scammed my friend 20k with the same thing they are advertising here now. deal with him at ur own risk. don't say I did not warn u o
Re: You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer by YESpParticipant: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2019
I just pity anyone wey go fall for ds petty scammer. OP i dey hail oooo

pakpan89:

Welcome.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid / Avo Inc Haz Scam Me, Do Not Open Any Acct Wit Dem Again Beware!!!! / Who Is Richer Between Aliko Dangote & Mike Adenuga Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.