Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (256023 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by farmventure: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2017
Blackkie:
Whaooo

How has it been all these days? I am now on ghost mood and its thrilling.
My experiments are yielding fruits and it will surely be of benefit to many in the nearest future.
One thing I have watched with keen interest is how people jump from pillar to post in search of eggs this period. Yes, egg are scarce but not as we think.

Have you taught of any formula to deploy against this? Its not rocket science however not planning for tomorrow is the case. Of course we the distributors cannot beat the farm owners in this game. As much as distributors keep looking for the best bargain, the farmers will always laugh longer.

Congratulations to new entrants. It has been series of up and down. Do not lose hope. It will only get better. It has been my wish to help out in times like this but I am highly constrained due to some acts that has plunged me into wahala before. Someone will ask you to help source the product for them only for them to say sorry I got it elsewhere. After few experiences, I just do not do that again. So if I have said no to your request do not be annoyed.

One day we shall form a union and see how best to regulate the market if possible.

Adverts don plenty here, Una go begin to de pay oooooo Its my prayer we all succeed – the transporter, retailers and mega distributors.
I have crates of eggs to be eaten today after all its Val’s day. Join me if you are near – egg and …….

Good to hear from my able oga Blackkie. You are right blackkie with your experience, i have indeed suffer same in the past. Moreso, some of the egg distributors are so greedy, they want to make profit more than the farmers that took risk in raising their birds, risk of capital, salaries to staffs, to mention few, most of distributors needs to bare one thing in mind that, in time like this scarcity period, you dont aim for large margin, what should be your primary aim is to be consistent with your customers, try to make sure you always have supplies because as the day goes by, we are having new entrant in this business and there is possibility that the new entrant snatch away your customers, for example, you see some distributors would get egg for 1000-1,050(landing cost) and wants to distribute same for 1,200, they wants to make profit of 150/crate, whereas the farmer or depot hardly make profit of 30-50/crate after all expenses. In a nutshell, in times like this, profit of 70-100 is enough so as to keep your customers for the period of glut, consistency matters most in this egg distributing business.

Oga Blackkie, send us the address for the egg party...lol

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 12:49am On Feb 15, 2017
This thing is a general issue?

farmventure:

Good to hear from my able oga Blackkie. You are right blackkie with your experience, i have indeed suffer same in the past. Moreso, some of the egg distributors are so greedy, they want to make profit more than the farmers that took risk in raising their birds, risk of capital, salaries to staffs, to mention few, most of distributors needs to bare one thing in mind that, in time like this scarcity period, you dont aim for large margin, what should be your primary aim is to be consistent with your customers, try to make sure you always have supplies because as the day goes by, we are having new entrant in this business and there is possibility that the new entrant snatch away your customers, for example, you see some distributors would get egg for 1000-1,050(landing cost) and wants to distribute same for 1,200, they wants to make profit of 150/crate, whereas the farmer or depot hardly make profit of 30-50/crate after all expenses. In a nutshell, in times like this, profit of 70-100 is enough so as to keep your customers for the period of glut, consistency matters most in this egg distributing business.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 12:53am On Feb 15, 2017
It is well. Oga Blackkie, one day things will change for good more than our expectation.

My trial and error is working out some magic and I got a boost from this article:-

Egg Distribution Is Just Like Any Other Business Or Investment - https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3062112851598524074#editor/target=post;postID=7019826550109588190;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 3:40am On Feb 15, 2017
Are counting your blessing this time around?
I am!
I was in a farm settlement week, the wonderful thing was that the manager I went to see gave me a kick but as I was about to leave out of curiosity I went to say hi to other farms where I have been rejected before - Lo and behold, I got 3 farms where they have been increasing my what I go go home with.
Try and out-leave your best effort.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Celbi2017: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2017
farmventure:

The blessings of the lord make the rich and added no sorrow.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by farmventure: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Celbi2017:

The blessings of the lord make the rich and added no sorrow.

You are right, the lord also dislike greed.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Celbi2017: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Well people that operates an egg depot just have marginal profit of 20/30.what we rely on is the turnover.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
You can make more than that if you want to.
The trick is in how you buy.

N70 on the average is not bad - I have been in that region since I started the business. I do slash when there are invaders in my territory.

Celbi2017:
Well people that operates an egg depot just have marginal profit of 20/30.what we rely on is the turnover.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
When are the school children going on vacation?
Its a wonderful time to get into the books of farms and mega distributors - I know you know why.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by eExclusif: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
We have Crates of Egg to sell in our farm (exclusif Exclusif Farm) on Arulogun road, Ojoo, Ibadan.

Contact us on 09097071455 (Call/SMS/whatsapp) or exclusif.exclusif@gmail.com for your supply.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Titay(f): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2017
We have fresh crates of unsorted eggs at our ikotun depot. Call to book for yours. 1000/crates.
Aqua life farms services
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by farmventure: 6:40am On Feb 20, 2017
Large fresh Eggs available in large quantity at our Agege Depot for just N980/crate.

A2 Farms Ventures
Call/Whatsapp: 08073950426
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ojsimsim: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2017
good morning all, i want to start egg distribution business. please can you advise me on how to.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by farmventure: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2017
ojsimsim:
good morning all, i want to start egg distribution business. please can you advise me on how to.

advice you read from page 0-last page, i believe that will give you theoretical aspect of the business. Kudos to Blackkie for wonderful job by creating this thread.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
They need quick answers and you are sending him/her to ''school''?

farmventure:

advice you read from page 0-last page, i believe that will give you theoretical aspect of the business. Kudos to Blackkie for wonderful job by creating this thread.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2017
Would you like to invest with me?
@8% returns monthly?
Send me a mail.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ihamed: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello house,

I had my birthday on the 18th of February and I have decided to sell eggs at cheaper price from 18th to 28th of February 2017. A create of egg goes for N900 now.

call , Blissful Farms, Ikorodu

NOTE: From 1st of March, egg price returns to N1000/create please.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 1:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Your offer no bad.
Your phone suppose don ring tire
\
ihamed:
Hello house,

I had my birthday on the 18th of February and I have decided to sell eggs at cheaper price from 18th to 28th of February 2017. A create of egg goes for N900 now.

call , Blissful Farms, Ikorodu

NOTE: From 1st of March, egg price returns to N1000/create please.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
How are we doing lately?
The business is quite steady now or are my wrong?

If you need large volume of eggs, I mean the serious ones - kindly join our ''cartel''.

Unsorted crates of egg - N980 at our office in Aguda Surulere.
Call for reservations if you need it - 07036940035.

If you are taking about 100 crates, the farm delivery van will take it to your address.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oga Blackkie, I go de follow you even if no wan show me some techniques.
This is the post on the egg blog:

3 Ways You Can Earn As An Egg Distributor

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3062112851598524074#editor/target=post;postID=5452654574770448093;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Are you ready for some sales this week?

You know the Christian Lenten Season begins this weeks Wednesday.
What has Lent got to do with eggs?
Catholics abstain from meat a lot during this season, thus in their meals, there will be absence of meat.
Fish and egg will take over the more.
So stock your eggs, you may have more orders than before.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by obayomiolumide: 2:21am On Feb 28, 2017
pls am interested in egg distribution. this is my whatsap no 08189201400 for private discussion or email obayomitunde2015@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Guy, you want to go into egg distribution? Are you to get in contact with him or he should call you?

obayomiolumide:
pls am interested in egg distribution. this is my whatsap no 08189201400 for private discussion or email obayomitunde2015@yahoo.com

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by wuyexzy: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
50 crates of egg available at my farm in osogbo. @ #900 & #950. call or whatsapp 07066866798.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Edet08(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Thanks so much for this post Blackkie. I'm about starting my egg distribution business here in Calabar,and I'm hopeful it will boom cause I'm already thrilled at the response I got from those around me.

P.S Any farm ready for supplies here in Calabar or around its environs? If yes please DM me.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ashabi1986: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=Blackkie post=54002460]Would you like to invest with me? @8% returns monthly? Send me a mail. How much is d minimum or maximum some1 can invest wit u thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by bbbold4(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hello my name is Ani,
I own a farm that produces dry catfish and eggs.
My number: 07034852361
Price for eggs N960/crate and other incentive for serious middle man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Edet08(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hello my name is Ani,
I own a farm that produces dry catfish and eggs.
My number: 07034852361
Price for eggs N960/crate and other incentive for serious middle man.

[b][/b]Dear Ani, I've tried without success to reach you via your cell. What size of eggs have you got for that price? Are they sorted? You need to consider i'll be coming in from Calabar too so you need to offer a good price that would make us happy!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by lady25(f): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eggs available at Ojoo ibadan. Price N930 per crate. Call or whatsapp 08034605994 or 07058736173
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Titay(f): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Farm fresh eggs for pick up at our ikotun depot. @980/crate .call to book for yours. 08137653868
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Calabar?
How I wish I can.

Edet08:
Thanks so much for this post Blackkie. I'm about starting my egg distribution business here in Calabar,and I'm hopeful it will boom cause I'm already thrilled at the response I got from those around me.

P.S Any farm ready for supplies here in Calabar or around its environs? If yes please DM me.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
If you are interested, lets talk.

[quote author=ashabi1986 post=54263304][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.