Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (256033 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
N650
And it was a nice deal.
The sizes are above average.

Bobugee:

Please how much did you bought a crate of eggs last?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
This business is getting s.w.e.e.t.e.r day by day.
Are you on the same frequency with me?

Whats the gist?

A lot is going on now - the price wars are beyond imagination.
But how much are you getting your eggs at? N650, N750 and N850!
If you do not have more than one source of getting your eggs you may be in bad condition now. Recently, I was thinking that the fall of Dollar rates may have effected it. Lets see how it works out in the future.

You should be very attentive of offer from this week. Many farms have backlog of unsold eggs and they are doing everything within reach to sell them off. You expect to see rotten eggs on sales from now till Easter. If you can deal directly with a farm or your former distributor. If you are invited to a farm, be sure its a farm with high sales daily.

Are eggs really cheap?
I dont think so.
The big size eggs rule the market and there is no end in view. Vendors selling big sizes of eggs command the sales. As much as new eggs are available now with good profit margin, those that are big in size do make the difference.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
What have I learnt recently?
Corporate clients rocks while these vendor women are wahala loaded.
Big stores aka Super Markets are one of the best clients you can count on. Due to their style and business idea, they have lesser time observing much petty issues and rumours.

What can I say about new entrants into the business?
Dilemma - total dilemma.
The eggs are available in large volume but the buyers aint anywhere around. The market women can take it from them and their funds much have gone into the voice mail mode.
Think before you act.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Blackkie:
N650
And it was a nice deal.
The sizes are above average.

Waw! That's a fair deal. They supplied us lat for 950 and we are selling for N1,100.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by mascotblaze(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Blackkie:
Big stores aka Super Markets are one of the best clients you can count on. Due to their style and business idea, they have lesser time observing much petty issues and rumours.

Dilemma - total dilemma.
The eggs are available in large volume but the buyers aint anywhere around. The market women can take it from them and their funds much have gone into the voice mail mode.
Think before you act.

I am more than happy coming across this thread and I have patiently read all through the pages. @Blackkie, I salute ur spirit. I am rooting to start this in ijebu ode and its environs and my question is this: What will u advise I put in place? How do u suggest I approach the market? Will be more than happy if I can get ur contact so as to ask other bothering question (as my mentor). Thanks in anticipation
mascotblaze:

I am more than happy coming across this thread and I have patiently read all through the pages. @Blackkie, I salute ur spirit. I am rooting to start this in ijebu ode and its environs and my question is this: What will u advise I put in place? How do u suggest I approach the market? Will be more than happy if I can get ur contact so as to ask other bothering question (as my mentor). Thanks in anticipation
Blackkie:

Dilemma - total dilemma.
Think before you act.

I am more than happy coming across this thread and I have patiently read all through the pages. @Blackkie, I salute ur spirit. I am rooting to start this in ijebu ode and its environs and my question is this: What will u advise I put in place? How do u suggest I approach the market? Will be more than happy if I can get ur contact so as to ask other bothering question (as my mentor). 08157300920 Thanks in anticipation
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ojsimsim: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
JideJamez:
Medium sized egg still available @650/crate at Oshodi ... Hurry while stock last.

Please send me your phone number and contact address lets discuss.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 28, 2017
ojsimsim:

Please send me your phone number and contact address lets discuss.
07063831176 .
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Horus(m): 3:55am On Mar 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faAqolUMz_g

Fake Eggs From China Being Circulated In Nigeria

Eggs are another kind of food that the Chinese have successfully counterfeited.

These eggs are unusually larger and rougher on the surface.

When they are broken, there is no sign of chalazae i.e. the liquid that holds the egg yolk together.The yolk quickly mixes with the egg white when broken and the fake egg yolk is deeper yellow in color.

These eggs are chemically manufactured and highly toxic to consume. While the shell is made of calcium carbonate, the inside is made of allum, gelatin, calcium chloride and other chemicals plus water and food coloring.

Ingesting calcium chloride from these fake eggs can cause liver disease while benzoic acid can be harmful to the brain and nerve cells

At the stage the stage the chinese are going, the earlier we bann everything China made and start breeding our own chickens, the better for us all
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by DoyenExchange: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates.

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by seasy: 2:40am On Mar 29, 2017
princessG35:
am in Abuja also interested in the business

Can we meet and source for farms in Abuja together?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just imagine:-
Three weeks ago, a lot of distributors were looking for where to get eggs.
Today, eggs are everywhere and distributors are looking for whom to buy the eggs off them.

What a business world.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by buddy221(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
ah jst started dis busines today.. Twas fun shaa.. Bt, de truth is dat u realy need to make some contacts bfr venturing into dis bis.. I was able to locate a farm were i can posibly get upto 100 creates of eggs daily.. Bt; de truth is dat u really need a car or any means of transportation cus is de key to de business. De advantages of having ur contact on ground is to save cost. U only call ur contacts to knw if de need supplies.. Els u will end up wasting ur profits on transportation. I own a car.. A very economical car. It only took me fuel of 1000 de whole day. I bought de unsorted eggs at de rate of 800 per create.. I sold for 900. I jst gave de biss test to see hw it goes.. I only bought 30 creates.. And was able to sell 25 creates.. De secrete is..big egg is de key. Most shop i went today rejected my eggs ... Saying its small. Anyway its jst my first tym. Pls wen eva u wana buy eggs go for de big types cus they rule de market. Secondly ur means of transpotation shuld be legit.. Els u will end up hustling for filling station pple. At a point.. I selected out de biger size in one create and sell dem 1000. Egg is realy cheap and evrywere right. Almost all shop have egg. Honestly inside my 30mins of goin round.. I was almost discouraged.. Cus almost all shop have egg. Bt.. Ah stil tank God for today.. Its realy fun. It kept me realy busy. Dnt jst come here and ask questions.. Get ur self busy and make some small cash while de offer last. My 2%

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
A good one

buddy221:
ah jst started dis busines today.. Twas fun shaa.. Bt, de truth is dat u realy need to make some contacts bfr venturing into dis bis.. I was able to locate a farm were i can posibly get upto 100 creates of eggs daily.. Bt; de truth is dat u really need a car or any means of transportation cus is de key to de business. De advantages of having ur contact on ground is to save cost. U only call ur contacts to knw if de need supplies.. Els u will end up wasting ur profits on transportation. I own a car.. A very economical car. It only took me fuel of 1000 de whole day. I bought de unsorted eggs at de rate of 800 per create.. I sold for 900. I jst gave de biss test to see hw it goes.. I only bought 30 creates.. And was able to sell 25 creates.. De secrete is..big egg is de key. Most shop i went today rejected my eggs ... Saying its small. Anyway its jst my first tym. Pls wen eva u wana buy eggs go for de big types cus they rule de market. Secondly ur means of transpotation shuld be legit.. Els u will end up hustling for filling station pple. At a point.. I selected out de biger size in one create and sell dem 1000. Egg is realy cheap and evrywere right. Almost all shop have egg. Honestly inside my 30mins of goin round.. I was almost discouraged.. Cus almost all shop have egg. Bt.. Ah stil tank God for today.. Its realy fun. It kept me realy busy. Dnt jst come here and ask questions.. Get ur self busy and make some small cash while de offer last. My 2%
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by sungoddess(f): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Let's support each other!

You can buy from Fresh Harvest at very affordable prices. Hundreds of fresh crates available for immediate supply. Our eggs are large, fresh and available for pickup or delivery to any location within Lagos.

Contact Fresh Harvest on: 08162682587 or email freshharvestng@gmail.com

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by buddy221(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
my second day into dis busines.. I sold 27 creates out 30 creates... Bt, i can honestly tell u pple dat fuel is taking much of de profit.. Imagine spending 1,500 out of 2,700 on fuel.. Mehnn... Isnt encouraging at all. Pls i want to ask.. Is there anyways of doing dis business witout much driving? Imaging driving 9hrs a day wit only 1,200 take home. Its very bad. Pls anybody who who knw hw run dis bizz witout much spendin shuld help. Plss.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Think - localising your business.

buddy221:
my second day into dis busines.. I sold 27 creates out 30 creates... Bt, i can honestly tell u pple dat fuel is taking much of de profit.. Imagine spending 1,500 out of 2,700 on fuel.. Mehnn... Isnt encouraging at all. Pls i want to ask.. Is there anyways of doing dis business witout much driving? Imaging driving 9hrs a day wit only 1,200 take home. Its very bad. Pls anybody who who knw hw run dis bizz witout much spendin shuld help. Plss.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Why not quote your price?
I believe it will help you more.

sungoddess:

Let's support each other!

You can buy from Fresh Harvest at very affordable prices. Hundreds of fresh crates available for immediate supply. Our eggs are large, fresh and available for pickup or delivery to any location within Lagos.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by farmventure: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Fresh Eggs available in large quantity @ farm price in our Agege Lagos Depot.

Large 900

Medium 800

A2 Farms Ventures
Call/Whatsapp: 08073950426
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by sungoddess(f): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Nwaonyeocha:
Why not quote your price?
I believe it will help you more.

The price is N800 - N850 per crate for minimum of 100 crates. These prices are negotiable and we have the capacity to supply hundreds at a time directly from the farm.

Our eggs are large, fresh and available for pickup or delivery to any location within Lagos.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Titay(f): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
buddy221:
well I market people around my area first. In like one week you will have your loyal customers. Then you will make your supply on a weekly basis . Like oga Blackkie told us use the formula 10-10 . locate 10 customers that will collect 10 crates in a week then you are good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by buddy221(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Titay:
well I market people around my area first. In like one week you will have your loyal customers. Then you will make your supply on a weekly basis . Like oga Blackkie told us use the formula 10-10 . locate 10 customers that will collect 10 crates in a week then you are good to go
its not as u tink.. Most customers already have pple who suply to dem.. Moreover i cant jst focus only on my nearest customers cus they are very few.. I realy need to drive down two bfr i can make legit sales and it taking most of my profit. I might sell back my car for anoda biss. Cus i bought my car for dis bis yet noting much.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Shadeolad(f): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
buddy221:
its not as u tink.. Most customers already have pple who suply to dem.. Moreover i cant jst focus only on my nearest customers cus they are very few.. I realy need to drive down two bfr i can make legit sales and it taking most of my profit. I might sell back my car for anoda biss. Cus i bought my car for dis bis yet noting much.

Am having same issues. The market is overflooded with eggs. Most profit goes to fuel. The market women already have suppliers . to penetrate the market is no beans
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by tabontabon: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Patience bro,Be patient and persevere a little bit longer before jumping ship. I know it may not be easy but be a little aggressive.

If you have a small space where you can display the egg,try that too.

buddy221:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by buddy221(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadeolad:

Am having same issues. The market is overflooded with eggs. Most profit goes to fuel. The market women already have suppliers . to penetrate the market is no beans
i swear to u... To break in to those market ladies no be joke.. They wil mostly critised ur eggs..saying "haba ur eggs are not big" despite me having bigger eggs.. Imagine buy big eggs for 900 per create and you will see them prizing the same egg 850.. Hosnestly is nt funny. Can u imagine driving de whole day and den come home wit only 1k. Its nt encouraging. Pls anybody inneed of car shuld contact me.. Cus i cant be wasting my money on overhyped egg business. Maybe buying keke shuld be legit for naw.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Sombili(f): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Old layers for sale. Contact 07035356510 if you are interested
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Sorry for your kind of situation.
But you are wrong and I mean wrong.

If you did go through this thread very well, you must have read about my own adventure.
You cannot get it wrong with your vicinity. Today, just within my vicinity - walking distance, I can comfortably sell 100 crates with gain of N120 - N150 and you can do the same if you will do what I did.

You are lucky to have a car. If I have a car now, I can do 600 in a week while I target 1000 crates in the next 3 months and will make.

buddy221:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:47am On Apr 01, 2017
Hahahaa
Buddy221, lets talk - 07036940035
Just send me a message and I call get back to you.

buddy221:
i swear to u... To break in to those market ladies no be joke.. They wil mostly critised ur eggs..saying "haba ur eggs are not big" despite me having bigger eggs.. Imagine buy big eggs for 900 per create and you will see them prizing the same egg 850.. Hosnestly is nt funny. Can u imagine driving de whole day and den come home wit only 1k. Its nt encouraging. Pls anybody inneed of car shuld contact me.. Cus i cant be wasting my money on overhyped egg business. Maybe buying keke shuld be legit for naw.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Easter thinz!
You are an early bird.
Weldone ooooooooo

Sombili:
Old layers for sale. Contact 07035356510 if you are interested
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by buddy221(m): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
i have decided to resell my car after 3days of venturing into dis egg business.. Honestly wat am taking home is notin to write abt. A toyota cellica sports car for sale.. Very good condition.. Can carry upto 100-150 creates of egg. Fuel economica.. 08032680235. Location: akwa ibom. Price 200k negociatable. Or i can swap for a second hand keke in a gud condition.. If de keke is very clean den we can counter ballance. Am fade up wit dis egg stuff. I will upload de pic of de car by tmoro..
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by pmc01(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2017
buddy221:
i have decided to resell my car after 3days of venturing into dis egg business.. Honestly wat am taking home is notin to write abt. A toyota cellica sports car for sale.. Very good condition.. Can carry upto 100-150 creates of egg. Fuel economica.. 08032680235. Location: akwa ibom. Price 200k negociatable. Or i can swap for a second hand keke in a gud condition.. If de keke is very clean den we can counter ballance. Am fade up wit dis egg stuff. I will upload de pic of de car by tmoro..

Are you on Whatsapp?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by pmc01(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2017
If you need regular supply of eggs in large quantities, contact 08167037530.
Size is large.
Unit price: #870
Fresh from farm.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by buddy221(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
pmc01:

Are you on Whatsapp?
yes.. My wasapp contact is listes there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.