Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255683 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by buddy221(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
buddy221:
i have decided to resell my car after 3days of venturing into dis egg business.. Honestly wat am taking home is notin to write abt. A toyota cellica sports car for sale.. Very good condition.. Can carry upto 100-150 creates of egg. Fuel economica.. 08032680235. Location: akwa ibom. Price 200k negociatable. Or i can swap for a second hand keke in a gud condition.. If de keke is very clean den we can counter ballance. Am fade up wit dis egg stuff. I will upload de pic of de car by tmoro..

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by buddy221(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
toyota celica for sale call for hot deal..08032680235.. Location:uyo ::.: price 200k negociatble. Wit valid papers. Hurry while de offer last...

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by buddy221(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
buddy221:
toyota celica for sale call for hot deal..08032680235.. Location:uyo ::.: price 200k negociatble. Wit valid papers. Hurry while de offer last...

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by pmc01(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
seasy:

Can we meet and source for farms in Abuja together?

You can get regular supply from us.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Titay(f): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
buddy221:
Do you think life is a bed of roses? at this kind of time -recession.you want to sell your car. I am telling you, you will later regret that you sold the car. A business of two days you are just concluding that it is not profitable. If you do it for a month and it is not worthwhile then you can conclude. Try to look for a place to display your eggs while you look out for customers. Have you tried selling to bakeries that does special bread, you have not exhausted all your option and your concluding. Well winners never quit and quitters never win. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kagari: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Eggs for 750 per crate
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
The pictures are not opening

[quote author=buddy221 post=55191038][/quote]
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by buddy221(m): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2017
Titay:

Do you think life is a bed of roses? at this kind of time -recession.you want to sell your car. I am telling you, you will later regret that you sold the car. A business of two days you are just concluding that it is not profitable. If you do it for a month and it is not worthwhile then you can conclude. Try to look for a place to display your eggs while you look out for customers. Have you tried selling to bakeries that does special bread, you have not exhausted all your option and your concluding. Well winners never quit and quitters never win. A word is enough for the wise.
you alone knw wat yu want.. Everybody knw wat he or she want.. Oga.. I knw de area am staying.. I dd nt tel u dat am nt seeing profit in de business.. Wat i said is... De litle profit in wasting on fuel. Hw can i make profit of 2,500 den buy fuel of 1,500 dis is nt business at all.. U can also imagine de whole day stress.. Yet u come home wit 1000... Note: i will still eat inside de 1000. De nxt morning i wil stil refuel. Bross man can neva grow up like dis..bfr i decided to resell my car.. I already have my plans. So relax.. Tanks for advice though. Another tin.. Almost de whole shops already have supplier bfr me... Du u knw dat i can drive for more dan 1hr bfr making one sell.. U can calculate de amount fuel i will comsume bfr den. My dear, it be working for u based on ur location.. Bt, mine is nt like dat. Egg is evrywere right naw. Infact dis egg business is jst like anyother business it take alot of energy. I witdraw 30k for de busines.. After 3days to de busines.. Instead of de money growin.. Its decreasing. So, u expect me to wait while my money finish. My,dear if u try a paticular place if its not working out for u.. U fastly change to another location bfr it will be too late.. My guy who bought a keke.. Is making 6-8k on daily basis... While am here strugling to make 1k. Bross dats nt wat i want. Tanks once more for ur advise.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by buddy221(m): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Nwaonyeocha:
The pictures are not opening

sorry .. I dont knw wat els to du. If u are on watsapp. I can upload de pics there.. I serously need a buyer.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by mmark12(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2017
I have about N700,000 - N1,000,000 and I am looking to invest in the egg distribution business.

I would like to partner with indivdual(s) already involved in the business. I am willing to invest the said amounts into your business.

To be Eligible, You must:
(1) Already be involved in egg distribution.
(2) Submit a Business Plan.
(3) Submit a Financial statement, showing your strong profit and other expenses.
(4) List of your egg suppliers.

The Carrot
Given that this is a Long term partnership and I will be a silent partner; I am willing to give your a larger share of profits generated for the long term.A contract will be drawn to that effect.

You can contact me at meziechin@yahoo.ca

Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by akokite: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
JideJamez:
Medium sized egg still available @650/crate at Oshodi ... Hurry while stock last.
Can you give us the address the phone number is not going through
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Good thing are coming on this thread.
Brav!

mmark12:
I have about N700,000 - N1,000,000 and I am looking to invest in the egg distribution business.

I would like to partner with indivdual(s) already involved in the business. I am willing to invest the said amounts into your business.

(3) Submit a Financial statement, showing your strong profit and other expenses.

The Carrot
Given that this is a Long term partnership and I will be a silent partner; I am willing to give your a larger share of profits generated for the long term.A contract will be drawn to that effect.

Cheers
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Why is it that the prices of egg has come down from farms and distributors yet the retailers have hot changed their prices?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
mmark12:

The Carrot

Cheers
please call me on 07063831176...i need to warn you about some people on this thread....don't call me at your own peril
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
SCAM ALERT!!!
i want to give someone on this thread some BENEFIT OF DOUBTS due to his age and personalities for additional one week before i explore every means of law on him....not picking my calls after he took my stocks without payment(due to trust)...telling me to send my account number after a week and since then refused to pick my calls is an insult .....the money(13,000naira) is not the issue here but someone else may fall victim of larger amount....... The name of the person will shock all this thread user.....i know his shop ...but it's dis-heartening He could do such a thing. I WILL ADVICE EVERYONE TO BE CAREFUL TILL HE CLEAR HIMSELF!!!!

cc:seun
lalasticlala
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Now that eggs are every where, how do you get going?
I do not understand why distributors have lowered their rates, same with distributors and yet the retail rates still remains the same.

One thing is very funny about this business - now that small eggs are everywhere, retailers are now looking for big eggs.
Of course those with big eggs are still the rule makers.

But how I wish I have eggroll makers!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2017
A young lady made my day today.

For once I met a marketer from a farm who went about her job as front desk officer.
Good English, good package and engaging.

I was thrilled at her offer qresentation - it was a well drafted slide.
Guess what, their eggs are in uncovered crates and graded. If you buy from them, its direct to your buyers - no sorting.

Madam Wunmi, nice meeting you.
You wanna know their farm? Sorry I wont tell you. You guys dont tell me about your contacts.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by buddy221(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Blackkie:
A young lady made my day today.

For once I met a marketer from a farm who went about her job as front desk officer.
Good English, good package and engaging.

I was thrilled at her offer qresentation - it was a well drafted slide.
Guess what, their eggs are in uncovered crates and graded. If you buy from them, its direct to your buyers - no sorting.

Madam Wunmi, nice meeting you.
You wanna know their farm? Sorry I wont tell you. You guys dont tell me about your contacts.
lols.. A laff in sawhali. U really dnt need to hide ur farm cus eggs are evrywere right naw.. I can honestly tell u dat have upto 3 farms who can posibly give me 500 creates.. Bt; de truth is dat de market is flowded wit eggs... De market women are naw forming for we de suppliers cus they can easly get their eggs sharp sharp.. I have shot down for naw. Imagine i bought big size of eggs at de rate of 900. Yet dis market pple stil get mind de price my eggs 850.. Despite is a bigga eggs.. I had no option dan to sell dem off at de same rate i bought them so dat i wil have my money back. I dnt knw if de egg busines is stil boiling elswere... Bt, as my area.. Eggs are evrywere. I saw too pple suppling their own eggs wit wheelbarow lols..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by sungoddess(f): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2017
Looking for a reliable supplier? Buy fresh eggs directly from our farm in Epe.

The price is N800 - N850 per crate for minimum of 100 crates. These prices are negotiable and we have the capacity to supply hundreds at a time directly from the farm.

Our eggs are large, fresh and available for pickup or delivery to any location within Lagos.

Contact Fresh Harvest on: 08162682587 or email freshharvestng@gmail.com

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by farmventure: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2017
Fresh Egg Available in large quantity.

750/crate medium size

700/crate unsorted medium size

A2 Farms Ventures
Call/Whatsapp: 08073950426

You can also contact us through our facebook page or like our page: https://www.facebook.com/A2FarmsVentures/
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Happyfellow147: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hello house, is there nobody in Enugu who's ready to do this business? Or is it because oga Blackkie is concentrating in Lagos? I'm looking for someone I can learn from at least for one month before I start independently
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
farmventure:
Fresh Egg Available in large quantity.

750/crate medium size

700/crate unsorted medium size

A2 Farms Ventures
Call/Whatsapp: 08073950426

You can also contact us through our facebook page or like our page: https://www.facebook.com/A2FarmsVentures/
A2 Farm thanks for your patronage.......May you never no sorrow in your life.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2017
Your adventure cannot be the same with others.
As you rightly said, you never did the business more than a month - thus you have lesser know how to exchange.

Even as the glut is ruling market, I do not sell a crate with less than N100 margin. Just today, some Jumbo size that came my way was sold with a margin of N350.

If I give just 10 crates of medium size crates of egg from this farm, I bet you the said market women will beg to have them.

My brother it took me 3 months to understand this business.
If you have gone through the thread, you will understand that it took me about 8 months before I started the Ebook on this business. It was even after the Ebook that I started getting invitation to talk in business events.

Just take it easy.
Your business plan determines how far you can go.
Assuming you are in Lagos and of this idea, I would have given you just one Supermarket to deal with. May be your testimony will swerve.

buddy221:
lols.. A laff in sawhali. U really dnt need to hide ur farm cus eggs are evrywere right naw.. I can honestly tell u dat have upto 3 farms who can posibly give me 500 creates.. Bt; de truth is dat de market is flowded wit eggs... De market women are naw forming for we de suppliers cus they can easly get their eggs sharp sharp.. I have shot down for naw. Imagine i bought big size of eggs at de rate of 900. Yet dis market pple stil get mind de price my eggs 850.. Despite is a bigga eggs.. I had no option dan to sell dem off at de same rate i bought them so dat i wil have my money back. I dnt knw if de egg busines is stil boiling elswere... Bt, as my area.. Eggs are evrywere. I saw too pple suppling their own eggs wit wheelbarow lols..
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:29am On Apr 06, 2017
Make I relocate to Coal City?

But you can do it via observing what we discuss here.

Your fastest route will be Formula 10 : 10
You are not investing a dime now - get 10 would be clients that will take 10 crates weekly. It will only cost you mere talking and leg work.

May be they will tell you eggs are everywhere? Tell them that your average table size eggs will be ready in 3 weeks time - thats after Easter.
After Easter, there is a likelihood that the swing will balance and off you go.

Then as you are looking for outlets, also look for farms.

Where will you be looking at?
Supermarkets. Mid size ones will be the best.
The big ones owe alot.
Do not look down on the Abokis. If you can avoid market women, dem wahala too much.

Happyfellow147:
Hello house, is there nobody in Enugu who's ready to do this business? Or is it because oga Blackkie is concentrating in Lagos? I'm looking for someone I can learn from at least for one month before I start independently
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Happyfellow147: 5:23am On Apr 06, 2017
Thanks sir
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
I got a lot of calls this week on how to store egg or take care of them.
The truth is that many who will call may not have tried reading few lines on the thread.

Soonest many farms will bury eggs while many will be forced to sell off some layers - the market is getting over flooded day by day.
Infact some of the small pullets found in some crates of eggs are not worth dashing out.

Do not be dragged into the idea of storing eggs.
You may never believe what it will turn out to

Some of the eggs you get may have stayed for about a week and under a hot room temperature. With the oscillating room temperature, the eggs do get bad easily.

The only way out for now is buying any volume you can sell within one week.
You can do other wise if you are sure of the source.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
How I wish the kind of offer coming my way was like this just six [6] weeks ago
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by doubleportion: 6:48am On Apr 09, 2017
kagari:
Eggs for 750 per crate
Your location?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kagari: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2017
doubleportion:

Your location?
lagos
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kagari: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2017
JideJamez:
SCAM ALERT!!!
i want to give someone on this thread some BENEFIT OF DOUBTS due to his age and personalities for additional one week before i explore every means of law on him....not picking my calls after he took my stocks without payment(due to trust)...telling me to send my account number after a week and since then refused to pick my calls is an insult .....the money(13,000naira) is not the issue here but someone else may fall victim of larger amount....... The name of the person will shock all this thread user.....i know his shop ...but it's dis-heartening He could do such a thing. I WILL ADVICE EVERYONE TO BE CAREFUL TILL HE CLEAR HIMSELF!!!!

cc:seun
lalasticlala
nice move you took my advice. A week and you can expose him. You just have to protect your name no be just to type long epistles
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by doubleportion: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2017
kagari:
lagos
Which area of Lagos?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kagari: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
doubleportion:

Which area of Lagos?
oshodi

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.