Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255667 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 4:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Hahahaaa
Its you that will give me your quote, then we compare and contrast.

Check out Ilaro; Ibadan; Mowe/Ofada; Lusada; Ijebu Ode; Akure - all to Surulere Lagos.

donshaddow:

Not yet... Can u pls gimme a hint?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by donshaddow(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Blackkie:
Hahahaaa
Its you that will give me your quote, then we compare and contrast.

Check out Ilaro; Ibadan; Mowe/Ofada; Lusada; Ijebu Ode; Akure - all to Surulere Lagos.

I really don't know how the egg biz works... I usually charge 10k-12k for my charter to ijebu-ode.

That's why I nid ur hint.. Someone told me its per crate transporters charge... Maybe 3naira or so.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ok.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
“You may have great ‪#‎business‬ ideas but if you never take any ‪#‎action‬ on them, you have nobody but yourself to blame.” – Evan Carmichael

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Its 2016 and I have answered many calls about egg distribution.

Can I tell you something - many who are interested in this business but NEVER do it.
Its baffling that so many Nigerians still ask this question - how do I start?

If you want to hide anything from a black man, put it in writing. Simply put - they will not read it.

Just a re-cap:-
You are interested: link up farms, learn how to sort eggs, your profit begins and ends when you buy, test the ''waters'' before investing huge sums of money, your most important need is not a car, office or money - understand the business inside out first, your closest neighbourhood is your must profitable sales area.......................................................

6 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 2:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Blackkie:
A ''mega'' event all centered on EGG DISTRIBUTION comes up in the first quarter of 2016!
Just like the few we had this month, we will look at many issues concerning egg distribution which is an untapped gold mine.
This event is sponsored by Egg Bank.

Egg Bank is doing a lot to connect the loose dots in this area of business, and I believe you can re-mould just one of their ideas at the moment and you would have created a kind of future you will be glad about.

please what is the event and where will it hold
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Its about egg distribution.
We will be sharing our know-how and how new entrants into the business may earn better in it.
It will be held in Lagos.

yazz09:

please what is the event and where will it hold
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by qquadry(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
A long chassis ford transit van with high roof is available for hire or long term lease to move goods, appliances or equipments from point to point. contact quadnabresourcesltd on 09092925426;08055826810
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by qquadry(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
@donshadow: Do you mean you collect 12k for to and fro ? Please confirm that 3naira/crate that you wrote, i think it should 30naira.
I have a van( ford transit long chasis) than can convey 1000crates ,if interested oga Blackkie contact me on whatsapp 08055826810 or call.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Good.
1000 crates moved at a time is our dream this year.
We have booked you.

qquadry:
@donshadow: Do you mean you collect 12k for to and fro ? Please confirm that 3naira/crate that you wrote, i think it should 30naira.
I have a van( ford transit long chasis) than can convey 1000crates ,if interested oga Blackkie contact me on whatsapp 08055826810 or call.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by lynx200(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2016
Hi guys, great thread you have here and a wonderful job you are doing Blackkie. There is hope for this country with people like you and I know you will be blessed for your selfless effort. I have access to a Toyota Siena which can be used to transport your eggs so if anybody is interested call me on 09091624290. I'm also interested in the egg bank seminar so I wanna know when its holding.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thank you.
Your offer is noted.

lynx200:
Hi guys, great thread you have here and a wonderful job you are doing Blackkie. There is hope for this country with people like you and I know you will be blessed for your selfless effort. I have access to a Toyota Siena which can be used to transport your eggs so if anybody is interested call me on 09091624290. I'm also interested in the egg bank seminar so I wanna know when its holding.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hey,
Now is the exact time to establish a kind of fraternity with your clients!
As the scarcity of eggs persists, those whom you will keep their supply regular will have a kind of ''respect'' for you.
Once you are there for them in the time of scarcity, they will always be there for you when there is ''excess'' supply.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lets laugh a little :-
In one of the farms where i buy eggs in large quantity, an employee was detained by the police - why?
He stole two units of live chicken!

Many of my colleagues were against it but i beg to differ.
Should all the workers numbering about 100 in that far steals just 2 unit of live chicken like the man behind the bars, it will be a monumental loss for the farm.
The no nonsense action of the management is ok by me.

What is your take on this?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Have lost your crates like me?
I took inventory of my crates today only to note that about 150 units are missing.
each cost me N120 each at the time purchase in July 2015 - so I am losing N18,000.00 [eighteen thousand naira] without knowing how it went.

If you have not taken stock of yours better do.
And device a means of how to work against many more getting lost.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by TopDown: 4:59am On Jan 07, 2016
@blackkie,

Thanks for sharing. You are blessed indeed. I'm a learning learner.

I will love to talk with someone preferably a lady residing in the Agege to Toll gate environs about partnership in this egg distribution. Don't have much capital but I've got a small car available. Maybe we can start something. If interested please PM me or quote me and drop your e-mail/phone.

Remain blessed!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2016
I do not understand how mean accurately
Call - 07036940035

TopDown:
@blackkie,

I will love to talk with someone preferably a lady residing in the Agege to Toll gate environs about partnership in this egg distribution. Don't have much capital but I've got a small car available. Maybe we can start something. If interested please PM me or quote me and drop your e-mail/phone.

Remain blessed!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2016
Many have asked me this question via private mails :- how can they raise capital to run the business of their choice.

Using the option of debt to finance a business is a nightmare to many young Nigerians. However, for many who cannot afford the needed capital to fund their enterprise have no option than to take such loans and learn the rudiments of converting such monies to expanded individual interest free capital.

From my little know-how, these three [3] avenues are readily accessible to starters:-
1. Joining an ISUSU [ajo] group
2. Borrowing from a Micro finance bank
3. Borrowing from ISUSU group

Items No. 1 & No. 3 looks alike but not the same. We will look at them one on one.
Stay tuned.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Allahisone(f): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
TopDown:
@blackkie,

Remain blessed!
Hello I stay in ota my # us 08107275323.I will be expecting ur call.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Allahisone(f): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
@blackkie meay God bless you for bringing out this idea.infact av been following u since last year.
I must tell u egg distribution is lucrative and it comes with it's challenges.so anybody going into it should also be ready for it challenges.
I did this business for a while before taking a leave due.to pregnancy early last year because I couldn't cope with the little trouble that comes with the business.hopefully I should start in february.I forget to say I had an accident eight eggs onto coming home from farm 2years ago.Infact it was His grace I take stand toshiba. am not trying to scare anyone poo.I started with #30000 and I know how much it generated for close to a year I traded egg despite the accident.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kaze4blues(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Thanks for the enlightenment, oga blackkie

pls help provide more info abt egg sorting.

I have gone through this thread from the beginning but I couldn't get enoff information on how to sort eggs

thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is really touching.
I believe you must have recovered from the accident totally.
Your baby must be ''egg babe'' - in my local slang, a baby as smooth and delicate as an egg.

I cant wait to learn about your new exploits in this field being a veteran. Your ideas shared here will add a lot of tonic.

Accidents while transporting eggs is an issue. It nearly happen to me on tuesday with about 80 crates involved. And I have been thinking - Vehicles that major dealers use in moving eggs need to be insured against losses.

Allahisone:
@blackkie meay God bless you for bringing out this idea.infact av been following u since last year.
I must tell u egg distribution is lucrative and it comes with it's challenges.so anybody going into it should also be ready for it challenges.
I did this business for a while before taking a leave due.to pregnancy early last year because I couldn't cope with the little trouble that comes with the business.hopefully I should start in february.I forget to say I had an accident eight eggs onto coming home from farm 2years ago.Infact it was His grace I take stand toshiba. am not trying to scare anyone poo.I started with #30000 and I know how much it generated for close to a year I traded egg despite the accident.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sorting of eggs is one of the technics any egg dealer MUST master for one reason, it helps investors maximize profits!

From many farms, you buy unsorted crates of eggs. In each unsorted crate of egg, you will find the newly laid poullets, average size poullets, small, medium and big sizes. Although each farm has the discretion to fill its crate as they desire, you can find all or lesser of what is listed earlier.
During sorting, you personally separate the different sizes into crates containing its like. When you are done with the separation, you tag prices on each size of crate according to the demand of the time and season.

As many retailers or end users are not likely to buy unsorted crates of egg from you, getting them sorted is a sign that you are ready to hit the streets for sales. Having them sorted them, before you commence sales, you first calculate the price of each set of size of your egg to know if you are making gain or at a loss.

Sorting makes sales easier and faster.
You can now serve each group with what they want.

Secondly, the size of eggs you get from a given farm where you are accepted as a distributor determines who your clients will be.

kaze4blues:
Thanks for the enlightenment, oga blackkie

pls help provide more info abt egg sorting.

I have gone through this thread from the beginning but I couldn't get enoff information on how to sort eggs

thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Do you need eggs for egg-rolls?
Call now - 07036940035
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2016
What i have noticed in egg distribution is so big that no single company can handle it better.

From Bauchi to Abuja, Benin city, Rivers state and Lagos, there is so much gaps to be filled. While the eggs are so much in one region begging to be moved around, many who wants do get involved in the business are at loss on what to and how to do it.

To start solving some of these challenges, we need to think and act faster.
The job lies in linking the farms with those involved in logistics by the distributors - can you offer a suggestion?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by TopDown: 10:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Blackkie:
I do not understand how mean accurately
Call - 07036940035

Thanks for the full, detailed explanation on phone. I was the one that called you last night.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by TopDown: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2016
Allahisone:

Hello I stay in ota my # us 08107275323.I will be expecting ur call.

No worries madam. As we discussed on phone, I'll visit in the next few days.

Remain blessed!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kaze4blues(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2016
oga blackkie,

thanks for the response to my question.

pls I want u to give little information on how u handle eggs so that dey don't break. We all know dat eggs are very fragile.

how do u pack and arrange dem during transportation to prevent breakages.

and Also incase thr re no sales within a particular period, do eggs spoil easily? how long can eggs stand b4 dey spoil.

thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Allahisone(f): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Blackkie:
This is really touching.
I believe you must have recovered from the accident totally.
Your baby must be ''egg babe'' - in my local slang, a baby as smooth and delicate as an egg.

I cant wait to learn about your new exploits in this field being a veteran. Your ideas shared here will add a lot of tonic.

Accidents while transporting eggs is an issue. It nearly happen to me on tuesday with about 80 crates involved. And I have been thinking - Vehicles that major dealers use in moving eggs need to be insured against losses.

Lol @ egg babe.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Allahisone(f): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
@kaze4blue as blackkie pointed out in one of his posts about crate,it's very important u use big crate betterstill paper crate for transporting it eggs tominimize crack or breakage.so,u can only minimize it's unavoidable.incase of crack ,u will sell o don't give it out.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Allahisone(f): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
TopDown:

No worries madam. As we discussed on phone, I'll visit in the next few days.
Remain blessed!
Ok I will be expecting you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.