Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working (1933 Views)

Economy: Why Rain Is Beating Us Now – Buhari. / I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by kingreign(m): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2015
shortgun:

Hahaha, I charge my phones in my car......
.. that's the only power supply you'll get in Nigeria these days.

When you go to there offices they will tell you they working on the line but I know it's all lies

Bro, you have servicom, you have news papers, you have radio where participants call in to tell on air what's going on in their area, go and exhaust those medium...
I stay in Kubwa, I've been enjoying power supply... My fridge thermostat control knob is set to medium yet it freezes unlike earlier this year when I set it to fast freeze yet it barely cools due to poor and eratic power supply.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2015
kokoA:
Buhari is not the head of Abuja electricity distribution company. You guys can call on them to fix the fault. On the FG's part, TCN has confessed that it has "excess power" in the national grid to push out.
"Excess power"? At 4,500 megawatts? No wonder some people call Buhari and his supporters dullardinnho
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by tunex23: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2015
kokoA:
Buhari is not the head of Abuja electricity distribution company. You guys can call on them to fix the fault. On the FG's part, TCN has confessed that it has "excess power" in the national grid to push out.
bros go relax, na today u enter Naija ba. Forget all those TCN yarn, pure propaganda by APC Government. Talking about TCN excess power did you know that the Geregu power station is yet to generate any meaningful power, that TCN line that comes from Geregu and passes through Gwagwalada to APO Injection substation is yet to be energise Uptill date? The only thing they do is just "test"
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by kokoA(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

"Excess power"? At 4,500 megawatts? No wonder some people call Buhari and his supporters dullardinnho
Bro, you are the dull one here. What do you call a situation where by the amount of power generated is higher than the capacity the TCM facility can handle?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiageli Ezekwesili Booted Out Of Cabinet Portfolios? / The Ten Plagues Of Nigeria (Pictures) / Nigerian Professor Discover Herbs That Cure Hepatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.