Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth (21443 Views)

Majek Fashek's Performance In 1987 In Port Harcourt Stadium (Throwback Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Demmocrats(m): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Weed republic
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Goldenheart(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2015
we know.....
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Afritop(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2015
Demmocrats:
Weed republic
Congrats You are 1st to comment on second page tongue
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2015
They should have known one look at him n u know his on something ..
Still like d guy tho
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by femiranking28(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2015
ITSAWRAPP:
Watching out for your return bro, even if it's a track or a collabo with Patoranking

#Bad a s s collabo grin

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
and burna boy
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Demmocrats(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Afritop:
Congrats You are 1st to comment on second page :PCongrats You are 1st to comment on second page

My brother boys ain't laughing they have used coup I hardly comment as FTC not funny at all
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Godwinfrank1: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2015
Wen dey tell am say take paracetamol he say no, say na panadol he want.

Cheiiii

See wetin panadol do u now.

Sorry oooo.

Pls say no gbana n ganja
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by 4stylz: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Pls does he mean drugs like paracetamol?? Kind of confused here

no panadol
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by 4stylz: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2015
I looked up to this guy growing up, too sad .

SAY NO TO DRUGS.
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Okijajuju1(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2015
The Guy even sounds High..

Make I waka pass go blow E-Gbo for backyard..

Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by dview001(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2015
Majek fashek:U knw! The abora is a new disthing we av heard of and cholera is in d system already we knw by abora and d cholera its sumtin determination
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Gwekzy: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2015
Lemme go smoke my weed
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by qualityovenbake(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2015
Hope he gets all the medical attentions he needs, addictions is not easy to get by.
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by victorazy(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2015
Unsad:
SAY NO TO DRUGS

Even Parasitamol?
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Akinz0126(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2015
Federal ministry of health warned that:Smokers are liable to die young!!!They do see this and still went ahead to smoke shit out of the cigarette.
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by fpeter(f): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2015
May God help him overcome his demons.
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by hollowpot15684(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmm rehab is already working on him...

For him to say that then he would dare not go back to it...that is persuasion (psychology)
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Aiziq: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2015
A promising Network and Site would be officially announced. #Anticipate AUGUST 20th.. please support this movement like, share and Rebroadcast
much thanks guys...

Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Okijajuju1(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by onyediya8(f): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2015
;DDrugs like Vitamin C, Becombion, Liquid iron and the likes. Have I cleared the air?
powerfulsettingz:
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by musicwriter(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2015
Those that trust in the lord shall be like mount Zion which shall abide forever. I thank God for the life of this man.

Should he want to come back to music, I'm ready to write him an album. I have a lot of songs like his.
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Chestar5(f): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2015
SAY NO TO HARD DRuGS cool
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by gidjah(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2015
Pls SAY NO TO DRUGS& ALCOHOL
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Rilwayne001: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2015
MadCow1, I hope you are reading this.
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Mariojane(f): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
no jare it is vitamin C
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Christianwalase: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Lol.. No, it's phensic. Do you know that drug?
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Christianwalase: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2015
kennygee:

No, he means Vitamin C.
undecided
Lol
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by peterovanski(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

No drugs like alomo, jedi opa eyin,origin and d likes
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by holysina(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2015
I just pray nd hope people listen to him, but these days your enemy can turn you into a junky. when you offend people this days abroad and they don't want to kill you, they simply put you in a room for one week and force drugs on you, and wen they release you, you automatically become a junky against your wish.
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by remmy9(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2015
this man his gonna make a hell of money when he's fully recovered. I hope all stubborn youths would desist from this act. #saynotodrugs
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2015
The confirmation was totally unnecessary tho
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by menxer: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2015

The rainmaker advised everyone struggling with any form of addiction to seek assistance.

what of those addicted to NL?

PS:
Now is no longer rain-maker but addiction-advice-maker.
Was he not given the same advice not to use drugs? what did he do with it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? / "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG / Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.