Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Have You Been Physically Abused. Let's Share Experiences And Advices. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Been Physically Abused. Let's Share Experiences And Advices. (716 Views)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / Untold Story Of An Abused Husband / Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Physically Abused. Let's Share Experiences And Advices. by stellytwinkle(f): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2015
Domestic violence is something that is frowned at both nationally and internationally. Nairalanders with the same experience should please give possible reasons, solutions and advices. Thank you.
Re: Have You Been Physically Abused. Let's Share Experiences And Advices. by demmy0325(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Physically Abused. Let's Share Experiences And Advices. by Feranchek(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Physically Abused. Let's Share Experiences And Advices. by Cutehector(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Who go like gree say person don beat am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Physically Abused. Let's Share Experiences And Advices. by thorpido(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2015
Share yours first na Op.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Physically Abused. Let's Share Experiences And Advices. by wisdomiskey(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2015
dere iz no topic dat carries double standard
az much az "domestic abuse"

a woman slapz a man nd hez supposed to walk away
buh
a man slapz a woman nd now all of a sudden, itz
"domestic violence" next tin na 2 call police

women r scarce in heaven
nd there's a reason 4 dat. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Physically Abused. Let's Share Experiences And Advices. by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2015
stellytwinkle:
Domestic violence is something that is frowned at both nationally and internationally. Nairalanders with the same experience should please give possible reasons, solutions and advices. Thank you.
[color=blue]
Looking for points you'd use against people during e-fights, aren't you?
[/color

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Physically Abused. Let's Share Experiences And Advices. by stellytwinkle(f): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2015
thorpido:
Share yours first na Op.
it happened to me twice by my first boyfriend who was madly in love and so obsessed with me. But i found out that that kind of love can take me to my early grave, so i quitted. It wasnt easy bcus he kept coming back so i changed my number, email address, bbpin and any other info he could get to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Physically Abused. Let's Share Experiences And Advices. by stellytwinkle(f): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[color=blue]
Looking for points you'd use against people during e-fights, aren't you?
[/color
eyen eka no ooh

(1) (Reply)

App To Help Parents To Learn The Major Milestones In Their Baby's Development / How Are Babies Made? / During Intimacy Who's The Rightful Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.