Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her (33914 Views)

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by lampardizik(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Just here for FP

Or not...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by luxury0701(f): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Olajumokeibk(f): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Topisko:
FOR Her Mind............. after all dey will soon be divorced cus its normal 2 dem

pls shut up pls. if u cant wish her well, just shut up. thank you. bye
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by justi4jesu(f): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Fine girl, better pikin...Haters can go and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2015
God bless kind hearted step mothers
Its not easy to accept a step child whole heartedly.

So happy for Tontolet cheesy

Haters keep hating! tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by joseph1832(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2015
Tolexander:
definitely, this is a Nairaland homepage specimen!

we are back to the season of Tonto Dikeh, where none of everything she does affect the market value and demand of garri!
But yet she makes home page because it moves traffic and traffic is what seun is concern about! But I'm seriously doubting that now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by batulakarada: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2015
First she begged for money and food
(I've known tonto since 2005 when I used to drive the production bus to various locations And Tonto has always been comfortable financially .
Then she had six months to live
Then she bought designers and burned them
Then TV Joshua healed her smoking habit ( but tonto still smokes like a truck)
Then tonto said she is suicidal and hates her life ( this is a girl who splashes 1 million naira in a club)
Now she is married to obsanjo's son ....which way tonto?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by africanpea: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2015
God bless you step mum.

<a href="http://diaryofanaijamom..com/?m=1">Common mistakes made by women in marriages and relationships</a>
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by lampardizik(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Tolexander:

we are back to the season of Tonto Dikeh, where none of everything she does affect the market value and demand of garri!

If ah yarn tori for u ehn,u go no say e affect price of garri
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Kayendy(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Come dese guys wey d carry tonto matter come fp, wen d public opinion is more dan ur love for sth, u let it go... we know u guys love her so much but if u read d response from her every thread, u will know dat we don't like her matter for fp...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Tolexander: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2015
joseph1832:
But yet she makes home page because it moves traffic and traffic is what seun is concern about! But I'm seriously doubting that now.
garri still retains its market price per jerican o grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by justi4jesu(f): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2015
Kayendy:
Come dese guys wey d carry tonto matter come fp, wen d public opinion is more dan ur love for sth, u let it go... we know u guys love her so much but if u read d response from her every thread, u will know dat we don't like her matter for fp...

Speak for yourself. I like it tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2015
Tolexander:

My brother, this matter don taya us o. Tonto dis, tonto that. Na wetin? Make i no talk sha, cos if i do now, na ban straight i go collect. But no be say i dey fear seun or ishilove sha after all, if i wan go on opening new accounts rampage, na dem go taya to ban me. I just dey try play the role of a humble nairaland member, but dat one no mean say i should be taken for granted. Take your time all the leprosy-infected fingers itching to ban always.

Cc: Seun, Ishilove etc
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Darrellhill: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2015
Ton to too like kissing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Swaggzkid: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2015
This is a total madness ! Mods aren't just serious abi seun himself .

Why is everything about tonto dike making FP ?some topics that should be brought to the FP are being denied. But you guys keep serving us with all this tonto dike shit! Why? Is she the only celeb to get married

Am tired of all this shit please. Why so much attention on tonto dike Please I won't be happy to hear from someone saying that Nairaland has lost its value, Before now nairaland was always active educationally, no more much educative topics on the FP anymore why Are they no mods? Abi their also on recess?

Please seun lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove and the likes please try and do something about this issue .

Thank-you
Long live Nairaland.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2015
She is just kissing everybody!!! I hope Seun gets his own kiss later on oh!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by adorable29(f): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Hian!

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE HER, THEN DON'T OPEN HER POST!

SIMPLES!

Shuuu! Winch kin hypocrite people be this sef?

Na una no wan see her on FP, yet na una dey flood her page as the viewers!

Tonto's topic always has high viewership, so the mods will always throw her topic to FP! Hehehe!

Besides, Seun dey use her topics mend im broken heart!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by seangy4konji: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Na tonto news go full NL till end of January...

At least it better than Boko boys...

It pain me as you run away i no gree catch you ooo...Money never complete...chai..wetin money go cause..

Any way..You don lucky now...as per u don dig wella and u don jam gold and diamond as original digger na...

Na every one prayer say make we no dig far before we jam jackpot.

I go jam my own before this year goes out.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by sylva1(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2015
I am happy for her!!
I wish you all the best in your marital life!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by evatee(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2015
Seems some mods on this NL are corrupt just like GEJ and his cohorts....can't imagine bringing everything abt Tonto Obasanjo nee Dikeh on NL every minutes of the day.....una no dey tire? How much did Tonto bribe u with?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Atlantian: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2015
We all thought she was notorious, but the bad girl and got a man, yet all the so-called good girls are still struggling to get Mr. Right.

Morale: It pays to be bad, firm and notorious in your policy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by TheEvilPriest(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Tonto well digger
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2015
Nice1, May God punish my wicked step mother by fire. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by ProfEinstein: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2015
Ebidosia on a ato darling darling, onyezi ma mgbe oge ebido.. Be wise girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by blesoh(f): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Tolexander:

abeg i no fit laff,hahahahaha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2015
mtchew....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by wisdomiskey(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2015
edwife:
God bless all the kind step mothers.

Tonto seems happy and it's one of the thing i love about her personality.

she doesn't live to please people-as long as she is loved by her family,it's all good.

seconded.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by chuksmad(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Those shouting every topic of Tonto makes front page, why are u still visiting the topic? height of hypocrisy. Tonto Dike is a star whether you like it or not, she has some fans that like her the way she is.

[size=20pt]For practical knowledge of basic html and css coding with Dreamweaver, visit www.prislaw.com[/size]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by justi4jesu(f): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
seangy4konji:
Na tonto news go full NL till end of January...

At least it better than Boko boys...

It pain me as you run away i no gree catch you ooo...Money never complete...chai..wetin money go cause..

Any way..You don lucky now...as per u don dig wella and u don jam gold and diamond as original digger na...

Na every one prayer say make we no dig far before we jam jackpot.

I go jam my own before this year goes out.

Amen.

Atleast e better pass Graphic Photos cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her by Burger01(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tolexander:

I don tire of this nonsense. Nairaland is becoming boooooring! angry sad undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Dele Momodu, Sophia And Daughter, Imade (Photos) / Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates / Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.