Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread (9141 Views)

7 Best Tools For Bloggers To Correct Grammatical Mistakes / 7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by goldenone(f): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2015
tunderoc:
U need to understand coding in sorting most issue blog issue..tho u can select a new template n layout 4 starter then ur metatag n description is too short, must search engine will not pick it up #SEO..n you will need to submit ur blog to crawlers like Google,bing n more
Thanks a lot. Am open to more comments
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Bperfectionist(f): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Ignyte:

There is this young lady who started blogging recently, black perfectionist is her name and I love her blog. Her posts are 101% original and I see her going places anyway visit: www.bperfectionist..com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
my blog is www.redlyunited..com
A Blog about Manchester United
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Bperfectionist(f): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bperfectionist..com
For all your fashion, fitness and lifestyle topics.

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mine is www.parrothouz.com
It is a relationship blog.
Please visit and let me know what you think
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Julius2214(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Mine is www.parrothouz.com
It is a relationship blog.
Please visit and let me know what you think

www.heartlinkz.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by fineyemi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
www.Guru9ja.com (Basically educational news, post utme update and more) www.Wizloaded.com (Information about bloggers programming, Gist and more)
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wow, I love ur blog. Amma be visiting. Its gonna be helpful to me
Julius2214:

www.heartlinkz.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Julius2214(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Wow, I love ur blog. Amma be visiting. Its gonna be helpful to me

Thanks
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by havensagu1: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
What can you say abt my website http://www.trendsilk.com/
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Shobizz(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Here is my blog link below [url]b.shobizz.com.mx[/url] [url]shobizz.com.mx[/url] Shobizz Blog
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by senorita(f): 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
I quite like that New Nigerian blog, Naija Blog QueenOlofofo- www.naijaqueenolofofo.com/ blog,thanx for turning me on to it..i have been hooked since i discovered it.Lovely concept and i love the page design...it's my new drug lol. I was getting bored with my usual blogs so this is refreshing,although i still love me some Linda Ikeji,but it's always nice to make new discoveries.Some of these blogs put no efforts into their trade,even the pages look so bland and dead,presentation is very important.
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Ignyte(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yaranarewa..com

As the name implies Yaran Arewa is a blog dedicated to the children of the northside of Naija

Yaran Arewa is a new blog and promotes northern Nigeria. The blog seeks to rebuild the image of the north by promoting music, people and places in the north. And every child of the north is represented in this blog so all the posts are 100% original. as it is a new blog, the posts are not much however the blog hopes that people from the north can submit their art. All submissions can be made to: naijaorbiter31@yahoo.com or peterjev6@gmail.com or jevpeter"yahoo.com. It is also advisable to leave your contact details in submissions as we contact you for interviews etc.
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by terexemma: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Behold the best blog ever!!!!
Naijaterex..com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Chibuzoc(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
check my blog [url]copnewsupdate..com[/url]
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by kaywizee(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Shobizz(m): 5:51am On Aug 21, 2015
Here is my Blog {Shobizz Blog} News, Sport, Educational updates, Sex & Life Style and Many more
[url]b.shobizz.com.mx[/url] [url]shobizz.com.mx[/url]
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Rosemary216(f): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Merlissa:
Here's Mine

www.merlscorner.
your blog z nyc... So on point!
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by tonyx4x44(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2015
[url]Boyantech.com[/url] tech: tips tricks insight
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Merlissa(f): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Rosemary216:
your blog z nyc... So on point!

Thank You
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by chinnyfity: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
www.GlanceStarMagazine.com its a web design and development company
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by blog4all(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by superken(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2015
who made that list without adding my daily favourite www.knbnaija.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by murano2: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
check this out : www.yourfantasticblog.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by murano2: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by yakzee(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Kindas3325(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by AdsenseMaster: 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
watch out for www.kataporter.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by biz4u(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Nice blog content. I love it but you only need to work on your template. You can change to a better one or redesign your domain with some codes. You may also have to redirect to a custom domain.
If all these are difficult to achieve, I can help you out. Just mail me. My email address is admin@bizschoolonline.info or akinsquared2000@yahoo.com
Johnakwehblog:
Best Nigeria's No. 1 Informative Blog

www.johnakweh..com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by biz4u(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2015
yakzee:
http://www.dinho9ja..com

Nice blog content and good concept but you need to work on the following:
1. Use jump break to limit the content of each post on the main page. I believe you understand.
2. You may decide to make it more professional by changing to a custom domain i.e .com or .info
3. Redesign you blog template to make the sidebar look nice
4. You can seek the help of a professional.

If you need my help, you can mail me at akinsquared2000@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Tips You Must Know & Have Before Applying For The Post Of An Admin On Webs / Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) / How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.