Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134988 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
ayolight:
tearoses is back!!! welcome back ma. I ve missed u a lot.

it is well my dear
I was serving a 2 week ban . . .my first ban in all the years I have been on NL cool
How is Light?
Hope she is good
Most especially how are you?
Hope you are eating well and Looking after yourself mentally and emotionally

Thanks to all who have been mobilising things and supporting mama light and light. .may you never lack in any areas of your lives.
The remaining 1.6 will be rasied and in time too. Nothing is too much for God to do
Oya baby Light bring your mouth come and get a kiss from tearoses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Master seun thank you o!
Your gesture is commendable.
It is well

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
tearoses:

it is well my dear
I was serving a 2 week ban . . .my first ban in all the years I have been on NL cool
How is Light?
Hope she is good

Thanks to all who have been mobilising things and supporting mama light and light. .may you never lack in any areas of your lives.
The remaining 1.6 will be rasied and in time too. Nothing is too much for God to do
Oya baby Light bring your mouth come and get a kiss from tearoses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Master seun thank you o!
It is well

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Very unlike you to offend the gods

@ bellong, pls appease on her behalf sir
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
tearoses:

it is well my dear
How is Light?
Hope she is good

Master seun thank you o!
It is well

Welcome back ma. We have missed you thank God you are back from ban. Welcome back! Welcome back!! Welcome back!!! smiley wink
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by damiso(f): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
ayolight:
madam damiso, tnks ma. yes u can transfer to d UBA account.
pickabeau1, tnks too. we nw ve about #1.160m. we still ve a long way to go. though I'm expecting 500k frm her dad latest by next week.
someone sent 10k and another person.2k to us tday. God bless u real.good. He shall never let u down.

Well done and I am sure the rest of the money will be Available soon.

It is well with you and Light . Kisses to her.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by bellong: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Very unlike you to offend the gods

@ bellong, pls appease on her behalf sir

I warned her but she ignored the gods.

She has done the needful, the gods are now happy.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2015
ayolight:
madam idowuogbo, mo se Amin nla si adura yin. tnks so much.
goodaftnun house. tnks for ur love and care.
we re getting closer everyday, if u all ve not allow God to use u, Wat ll I ve done, absolutely nothing. that is y, I say tnk u so much for how far u ve moved wit us in dis trying period. and I say all glory be unto Jehovah our God.
for those dat might want to mail me, u can now do so, ve changed my mail. tnks to funjosh.
TeHN, I sent u a mail. pls I'm waiting longingly for ur reply. tnks so much too.
uncle Donald Hw re u tday.
please , I need your bank account....

Experience they say is the best teacher, had a little taste of what of what it meant battling to save a life, when my aunt was ill, we were spending and spending, (deep down even though the future was bleak, we just choose to believe) , at a time we resorted to start selling properties.... that wasn't a good experience.... The intriguing thing was, i happen to be a doctor, and see many of these people battling to save their loved ones, many a time i counsel them, talk to them , encourage them .. doing it as my job , not really knowing what was happening inside, until I had a taste of it.....

Madam, please the Lord is your strength, that Lord that surpasses our expectations, continues where their are medical impasse, and un ravel medical mysticism will surely do something significant in your daughters life.... so sorry about this.... pls expecting the number , thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 7:07am On Oct 08, 2015
Aminat508:

SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Let's help Light Ayodeji,who is 1. 9 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India. Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account and sending this message to everyone on your phone.

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

Thank you, for your contribution to saving this baby's life

cc : Raymondenyi
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Raymondenyi:
please , I need your bank account....

Experience they say is the best teacher, had a little taste of what of what it meant battling to save a life, when my aunt was ill, we were spending and spending, (deep down even though the future was bleak, we just choose to believe) , at a time we resorted to start selling properties.... that wasn't a good experience.... The intriguing thing was, i happen to be a doctor, and see many of these people battling to save their loved ones, many a time i counsel them, talk to them , encourage them .. doing it as my job , not really knowing what was happening inside, until I had a taste of it.....

Madam, please the Lord is your strength, that Lord that surpasses our expectations, continues where their are medical impasse, and un ravel medical mysticism will surely do something significant in your daughters life.... so sorry about this.... pls expecting the number , thank you.

thanks for your concern, may God bless you.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2015
seunkeji5:

thanks for your concern, may God bless you.
savings or Current? Please include it on that post if u can, it's important...
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Raymondenyi:
savings or Current? Please include it on that post if u can, it's important...
good morning The account is savings. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2015
[size=15pt]SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Let's help Light Ayodeji,who is 1. 9 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India. Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account and sending this message to everyone on your phone.

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA
Savings
[/size]

5 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2015
ayolight:
madam idowuogbo, mo se Amin nla si adura yin. tnks so much.
goodaftnun house. tnks for ur love and care.
we re getting closer everyday, if u all ve not allow God to use u, Wat ll I ve done, absolutely nothing. that is y, I say tnk u so much for how far u ve moved wit us in dis trying period. and I say all glory be unto Jehovah our God.
for those dat might want to mail me, u can now do so, ve changed my mail. tnks to funjosh.
TeHN, I sent u a mail. pls I'm waiting longingly for ur reply. tnks so much too.
uncle Donald Hw re u tday.
i dey o,hw is my baby doing ,sorry i havent being that frequent online,hope she is doing fine.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by favoredgal: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
just did a transfer

she is in my prayers

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
favoredgal:
just did a transfer

she is in my prayers
Thank u mum

6 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ManchyBabe: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Aminat508:
[size=15pt]SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA
Savings
[/size]

Thank you Aminat508, it was easy saving the picture and sending to whatsapp contacts, helps spread the words faster.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
gudaftnun house. tnks for standing by us. I was at progress FM, radio Nigeria tday. Dey also promised to start airing the issue. though EKTV broadcast dnt yield result, but we re hoping on God.
eshe Eku aduroti.
it is likly we travel to Lagos next week.
to meet someone working wit Bond Fm, who is also d PRO of NUJ, lagos state chapter. he promised to link us up wit some dailies.
also to meet someone who said he has a link wit TVC.
and probably for d visa application..
so accomodation is our no 1 problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
someone sent us 5k, another person 2k, another person 12k. God bless u all. u shall not run dry. God almighty shall make u rich in Gold, silver, diamond nd all currencies of d world. tnks so much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
ayolight:
someone sent us 5k, another person 2k, another person 12k. God bless u all. u shall not run dry. God almighty shall make u rich in Gold, silver, diamond nd all currencies of d world. tnks so much.
ayolight,when are you guys coming ?,is there any help I can render ? Physical,computer-wise,I am a good speaker too,if na to fix anything,anything at all (I am very versatile in various fields),all for my Light I dey ready ,please don't hesitate to notify me,I would send my number has a pm to you on facebook,as for the accomodation what area would u guys like to stay in let me make my research on comfortable and affordable hotels.
NOTE NL family ,there is something I want us to do for Light,I am still trying to plan out the best way to do it,I want us to do it in one voice and at a time. #ForMyBaby
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
Donald3d:
ayolight,when are you guys coming ?,is there any help I can render ? Physical,computer-wise,I am a good speaker too,if na to fix anything,all for my Light I dey ready ,please don't hesitate to notify me,I would send my number has a pm to you on facebook,as for the accomodation what area would u guys like to stay in let me make my research on comfortable and affordable hotels.
NOTE NL family ,there is something I want us to do for Light,I am still trying to plan out the best way to do it,I want us to do it in one voice and at a time. #ForMyBaby
nice one Donald. May God bless u

5 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Aminat508:
nice one Donald. May God bless u
Amen o,how have you being maam. ?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Donald3d:
Amen o,how have you being maam. ?
Fine sir.well done

5 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Aminat508:
Fine sir.well done
great !!,you have also being doing a great job here for my baby thank you too and God bless

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
uncle Donald. ve heard u. I ll ask about wia d radio station and TVC re located. I ll notify u as soon as I get d info. tnks @ all.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Donald3d:
ayolight,when are you guys coming ?,is there any help I can render ? Physical,computer-wise,I am a good speaker too,if na to fix anything,anything at all (I am very versatile in various fields),all for my Light I dey ready ,please don't hesitate to notify me,I would send my number has a pm to you on facebook,as for the accomodation what area would u guys like to stay in let me make my research on comfortable and affordable hotels.

Throw it to the house as long as its for Light with God on our side IT WILL BE DONE smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
ayolight:
uncle Donald. ve heard u. I ll ask about wia d radio station and TVC re located. I ll notify u as soon as I get d info. tnks @ all.

Bond FM is located in Ikoyi close to Obanlende on the Island while TVC is at Ketu/Ikosi on the mainland.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
ayolight:
aii ma'am, good to know, u have received my contribution.. All the best ma'am, really wish I could do more, any other help, I'll be available...

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Raymondenyi:
aii ma'am, good to know, u have received my contribution.. All the best ma'am, really wish I could do more, any other help, I'll be available...
Thank you sir. May God bless u

4 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Leyemoshood: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
ayolight:

please let me know when you'll be in Lagos,i should be able to help with driving around,also i ll suggest you get an hotel around Ikeja/Alausa Secretariat/Allen cos its easier to connect TVC (Ikosi Magodo) ,NUJ (Ogba) and also 3rd mainland bridge if you need to get to the island
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
ayolight:

TVC is just few blocks from my house. If you need anything, please let me know.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by alakara(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Thanks with all those that help you see help in your days of trouble (amen).
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Acidosis(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Caracta:

TVC is just few blocks from my house. If you need anything, please let me know.
Noted smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.