Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,070 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (135272 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mana Light how are you and Light
Are you in Lagos
How are things
It is well babes kiss
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Leyemoshood: 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ayolight message me when you see this,
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 12:04am On Oct 13, 2015
Leyemoshood:
Ayolight message me when you see this,
Thanks for the driving help boss !!!!!!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Mynd44: 12:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Sorry this is coming late.

If you need accommodation in Yaba, try UNILAG guest house. Here is their price list. Got it today

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Mynd44:
Sorry this is coming late.

If you need accommodation in Yaba, try UNILAG guest house. Here is their price list. Got it today
Thank you sir/ma ,
Modified,I am just seeing the price very well ,sir we are trying as much as possible to minimize expenses,i can see 30k there or is it that i dont understand the tabulation ?

*Modified again: I just saw that there are different types of rooms,do you have pics of the rooms please or do they have a website ?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2015
A pretty and awesome gift from God needs our help she is almost 2 years old ,but she is a great fighter ,she has being diagnosed with a respiratory and heart condition,imagine how it will feel for a baby not being able to breathe well and having pains which she cant explain !!!!*sighs*, we need your help financially and prayer-wise ,we kindly need your contributions to help our Nairaland baby,to go for a surgery that will cost 4 Million naira,Pls Help!!

Kindly make your contributions to
Account Name: Ogunruku Mercy Itunu
Bank: UBA

Those of you not certain of how genuine this is ---check this out --the founder of Nairaland also donated to this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2643059/charity-policy-donate-though-cannot

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Leyemoshood: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2015
Donald3d:
Thanks for the driving help boss !!!!!!

Im no longer driving,the car broke down on sunday,its at the Mechanic's side...told her already
Hopefully i should be available to go around with her when she gets to Lagos today

Anyone with her number should please send it to my whatsapp 07010492257 (whatsapp only) or tell her to call me
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olowookerekemi(f): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2015

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olowookerekemi(f): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2015
A Pretty and young Damsel gift from God needs our helpshe is almost 2years old,but she is a great fighther,she has been diagnosed with a respiratory and heart condition,imagine how it wil feel for a baby not been able to breathe well and having pains she cant explain!!!,imagine how the mother wil feels seeing her baby in pains she cant control,**sighs**

we need your support both financially and spirttually,we kindly need our contributions to help our NAIRALAND GREAT FIGHTER BABY,to go for a surgery worth 4 millon naira.
No contribution is Small

PLS HELP!!!

Kindly make ur contribution to::::

ACCOUNT NAME::OGUNRUKU MERCY ITUNU

BANK::UBA

ACCOUNT NUMBER::2056071186

Cc::Leki10

profojah

dapsynzeal

busyflexz

jolomiurenyl

iamkingzlee

infgost

oscarlloyd

youngsahito

koreangirl

tforever

phelanor

doubleportion

princeshijman

abiodun2014

cridbak

seun

adesiji77

osmodes

flashh

thizzywizzy

tobillionaire

kachisbarbie

wunmi590
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olowookerekemi(f): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2015
Leyemoshood:

Im no longer driving,the car broke down on sunday,its at the Mechanic's side...told her already
Hopefully i should be available to go around with her when she gets to Lagos today

Anyone with her number should please send it to my whatsapp 07010492257 (whatsapp only) or tell her to call me
hv sent her contact to ur watapp
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=Aminat508 post=38931048][b]A pretty and awesome gift from God needs our help she is almost 2 years old ,but she is a great fighter ,she has being diagnosed with a respiratory and heart condition,imagine how it will feel for a baby not being able to breathe well and having pains which she cant explain !!!!*sighs*, we need your help financially and prayer-wise ,we kindly need your contributions to help our Nairaland baby,to go for a surgery that will cost 4 Million naira,Pls Help!!

Kindly make your contributions to
Account Name: Ogunruku Mercy Itunu
Bank: UBA

Those of you not certain of how genuine this is ---check this out --the founder of Nairaland also donated to this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2643059/charity-policy-donate-though-cannot

just saw on front page now that gov Fayose released his number to the public can't we use that opportunity to contact him about Baby light?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2015

just saw on front page now that gov Fayose released his number to the public can't we use that opportunity to contact him about Baby light?

@mta003 I think so ma.

Cc:
Ayolight
Funjosh
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Goodevn everyone. tnks for ur support in ensuring we re safe and convenient truout our stay in Lagos. we. re now at an hotel in Ikeja. the person taking us to TVC prefer we stay dia. tnks so much. I want to appreciate funjosh, olowokerekemi caracta nd leyemoshood. tnk u so much sir nd ma.
madam caracta tnks for d feeding money u sent to us.
someone also sent 5k to us nd another person 1k. God bless u sir nd ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
ayolight:
Goodevn everyone. tnks for ur support in ensuring we re safe and convenient truout our stay in Lagos. we. re now at an hotel in Ikeja. the person taking us to TVC prefer we stay dia. tnks so much. I want to appreciate funjosh, olowokerekemi caracta nd leyemoshood. tnk u so much sir nd ma.
madam caracta tnks for d feeding money u sent to us.
someone also sent 5k to us nd another person 1k. God bless u sir nd ma.
ayolight ,i understand you were busy ,but i tried countless times to get across to you via your phone ,you didnt pick up why na,any way how is my baby.pls reply
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Donald3d:
ayolight ,i understand you were busy ,but i tried countless times to get across to you via your phone ,you didnt pick up why na,any way how is my baby.pls reply
I'm sorry. she is fyn tnks. pls u can call me nw.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Good morning all....
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2015
goodmorning house. tnks for staying tuned. we ll be visiting the NUJ PRO first tday around 12-1pm. the person taking us to TVC said we ll do dat tmrw. he has an event to cover for his magazine; Travelogue I ll update u wen we come back tday.
Light is doing fyn dis morning. but d food here is costly o, I wonder how u Lagos people re coping.
ma'am Aminat good morning.
GHojes welcome back.
Olu4life Hw re u sir? u dnt ask after ur daughter o.
uncle Donald tnks for d new idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2015
God's presence will go with you to favour and give you good success..

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2015
Aminat508 post=38935487
:

Cc:
Dominique
Ayolight
Funjosh
i would open a thread on
10 things to do while stuck in Nigerian traffic by 4pm Nigerian time today hopefully it would make front page
So you guys should be ready to occupy the first page and create awareness about light in such a way oga no go vex
I would also multivate my awon werey 100% to also participate to enable it make FP
Others please take note

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Lol ayolight, na so we dey try survive o.

By d way, I'm always with u wink U know we talk more offline than online. Will get across to u later in d day.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2015
winetapper:
i would open a thread on
10 things to do while stuck in Nigerian traffic by 4pm Nigerian time today hopefully it would make front page
So you guys should be ready to occupy the first page and create awareness about light in such a way oga no go vex
I would also multivate my awon werey 100% to also participate to enable it make FP
Others please take note
thank u so much. Pls inform kingtom yr plans. He will inform me
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Aminat508:
thank u so much. Pls inform kingtom yr plans. He will inform me
have done that smiley

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2015
someone sent us 1k dis morning, another person 2k , another 2k, another 4k, another 5k and another person 1k. I want to appreciate u. God bless u real good sirs and mas. u wnt lack good things in ur life. tnks.
winetapper tnks for this brilliant idea. God bless u too sir.
I know I have wonderful families here who wnt forget or hesitate to join winetapper come 4pm.
cc
wildchild
Donald
tearoses
olu4life
GHojes
idowuogbo
leyemoshood
funjosh
pcm
blessedtwins pls re u d one dat called Mr as regards city of David nd Dr Olukoya. pls I ll pm u nw. pls reply. tnks ma.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by beckytunde(f): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thank God that all things are working out. Indeed Your God does not sleep nor slumber.
A big THANK YOU TO ALL LIGHTS DAD N MOM ON THIS PLATFORM N TO SEUN OSEWA
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Kisses to my baby ... It's ending in a huge praise N thanksgiving . NAIRALAND THANKSGIVING smiley

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
ayolight:
someone sent us 1k dis morning, another person 2k , another 2k, another 4k, another 5k and another person 1k. I want to appreciate u. God bless u real good sirs and mas. u wnt lack good things in ur life. tnks.
winetapper tnks for this brilliant idea. God bless u too sir.
I know I have wonderful families here who wnt forget or hesitate to join winetapper come 4pm.
cc
wildchild
Donald
tearoses
olu4life
GHojes
idowuogbo
leyemoshood
funjosh
pcm
blessedtwins pls re u d one dat called Mr as regards city of David nd Dr Olukoya. pls I ll pm u nw. pls reply. tnks ma.

CC
Asumo12
Ogaofficer
Mrmcjay
Agarawu23
Kingtom

Pls let us join winetapper @4pm

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by MizTyna(f): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
When do you leave lagos ma? cc @ayolight
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
MizTyna:
When do you leave lagos ma? cc @ayolight
till Friday, we re still in Lagos.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
goodaftnun, someone sent us 50k, another 2k, another 2k. and another person 1k.
God bless u.sir nd mas. u shall not beg or borrow. ur days shall not.be.filled wit sorrow and trouble.
Tnks so much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
goodaftnun, someone sent us 50k, another 2k, another 2k. and another person 1k.
God bless u.sir nd mas. u shall not beg or borrow. ur days shall not.be.filled wit sorrow and trouble.
Tnks so much.

we ve not been able to see d NUJ pRO.he said he is on night shift so I should meet him in office around 6pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Winetapper sad
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Aminat508:
Winetapper sad
yes ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.