Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134935 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Spiritualgal: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jehovah Overdo Thank you. Goose pimple all over my body.I v been waiting for this good news. Well done Ayolight

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by tchiwinnie: 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wow! Thank u Lord for a successful surgery. We also thank u for speedy recovery without complications. We thank u for a great life dat Light already has. Thank u faithful Father!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by flokii: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
m happy for light and her family..
wishing her quick and full recovery..
Good people still dey Naija... gives me hope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
flokii:
m happy for light and her family..

wishing her quick and full recovery..

Good people still dey Naija... gives me hope
thank you mike kiss

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by beckytunde(f): 6:36am On Nov 29, 2015
Sorting out my shoes, clothing's, getting ready for d proper thanksgiving,already learning all the new dance styles,
We all saw light
We all came together
And we all conquered it in unity and love.
Ayolight thanks so much for not giving up on ur daughter cos if u had, D's beautiful victory wouldn't suffice. speedy recovery for our baby, she's already fulfilling purpose, all the financial needs will be met and all debts cleared, you won't have to go through this again.
To all who in any way have been a blessing to this young mum and our greater fighter light, may we all have good things to testify before this year end too
Any issue that feels so unbearable ,that feels suffocating ,DT we ourselves are at d verge of losing hope on,just hanging there . before this year ends , all those issues will be turned to joy and testimonies for us, people will look at us and say hmmm this could have only been God.
That our proposal DT we submitted, that job, marriage,pregnancy confirmation,promotion,exam success,delivery,building,business,company will all come out in success.
CONGRATULATIOMS TO GBOGBO WA OO
THIS IS OUR JOY AND TESTIMONY

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2015
beckytunde:
Sorting out my shoes, clothing's, getting ready for d proper thanksgiving,already learning all the new dance styles,
We all saw light
We all came together
Ayolight thanks so much for not giving up on ur daughter cos if u had, D's beautiful victory wouldn't suffice. speedy recovery for our baby, she's already fulfilling purpose, all the financial needs will be met and all debts cleared, you won't have to go through this again.
To all who in any way have been a blessing to this young mum and our greater fighter light, may we all have good things to testify before this year end too
Any issue that feels so unbearable ,that feels suffocating ,DT we ourselves are at d verge of losing hope on,just hanging there . before this year ends , all those issues will be turned to joy and testimonies for us, people will look at us and say hmmm this could have only been God.
That our proposal DT we submitted, that job, marriage,pregnancy confirmation,promotion,exam success,delivery,building,business,company will all come out in success.
Amen !!!! U too ma'am

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2015
beckytunde:
We all saw light
We all came together

Amin smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Eleniyan15: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2015
now she's done with the surgery and she's recovering!!! Thanks To Allah.
definitely you will be coming back before dec30.

favoured234 said they currently have 73k @ hand
And I feel what she said it right cause more cost still on the way directly or indirectly.

we still need more Fund
more donation is allowed ooooo

Once again
#TeamAyolight
Funjosh
Donald3d
seunkeji5
winetapper ( Always after FP for babyLight)
THanks for staying with the mother may God
continue to bless you all

more of your kind support would be highly
appreciated
Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by
donating to the following account
Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Eleniyan15:
now she's done with the surgery and she's recovering!!! Thanks To Allah.
definitely you will be coming back before dec30.

favoured234 said they currently have 73k @ hand
And I feel what she said it right cause more cost still on the way directly or indirectly.

we still need more Fund
more donation is allowed ooooo

Once again
#TeamAyolight
Funjosh
Donald3d
seunkeji5
winetapper ( Always after FP for babyLight)
THanks for staying with the mother may God
continue to bless you all

more of your kind support would be highly
appreciated
Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by
donating to the following account
Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

Yea.. That money (73K) can hardly take care of the present list.. Talk more of the next ones.. Cos it will continue coming for a while
She needs money as soon as now..

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Eleniyan15: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2015
favoured234:

Yea.. That money (73K) can hardly take care of the present list.. Talk more of the next ones.. Cos it will continue coming for a while

true talk

I hope she get cash to purchase any drug prescribe to her in the hospital once and for all, I don't trust Nigeria pharmacy @ ol

#GodnoGoshameUs
#IyaNumaShele

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by KingTom(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2015
We'll keep it coming. Please guys keep showing your support. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2015
favoured234:

The truth of the matter is the 73k go don dey reduce to half now self after the surgery because of buy this and that. Let's keep the Light burning and always #PrayForLight

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Zuriela: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2015
Yes there's still hope in humanity and yes I still believe in Naija. See how pple carried ds matter on their head like gala sellers in traffic. Again I still believe in Naija.
God Bless us all.
All those struggling for FP for the sake of Light with all the insult on NL una do well.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
we need a new Banner design with baby Light and the India nurse

Anybody?

#LightisShining cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
winetapper:
we need a new Banner design with baby Light and the India nurse

Anybody?

#LightisShining cheesy
ok no p. Latest by tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
To God be the glory!

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ADUKKY(f): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yahweh, your name is yahweh
You are the miracle working God, your name is yahweh.

Been observing this thread like everyday. Mummy Light, congrats and affliction will never rise again.

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
hello house, happy.Sunday.
Guess u all danced well.to d glory of God tday.
tnks so much for ur Love.
Light is fyn tday. I.saw her in d morning, I wasold Dey.did an xray nd Everyting is working just.fyn.
tnks sirs nd mas

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aminat508:
thank you
Please add to it a summary of the progress and appreciation for helping us get to this stage

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
ayolight:
Light is fyn tday. I.saw her in d morning, I wasold Dey.did an xray nd Everyting is working just.fyn.
tnks sirs nd mas
cool

What a mighty God we serve..

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aminat508:
Emabinu
Please the size of this banner should be the size of Nairaland Advertising banner please

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
ayolight:
tnks sirs nd mas

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thanks sister dominique
Jazakumullah kaeran

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
winetapper:
Emabinu
Please the size of this banner should be the size of Nairaland Advertising banner please
I am a web developer,app devloper,3d artist,designer,baby developer etc etc, I will gladly design #ForMyBaby ,what content do you want on the banner ?

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Donald3d:
I am a web developer,app devloper,3d artist,designer,baby developer etc etc, I will gladly design #ForMyBaby ,what content do you want on the banner ?
baby developer grin

Please we would need a Nairaland advert size banner with recent baby Light pictures
And a short summary of our progress and also appreciation for helping us to this level..

More donations would be needed

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Donald3d:

The Nurse is Kims Hospital Nurse Service Supervisor, was told she like Light so much that she is Light best friends among the staff smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Funjosh:

The Nurse is Kims Hospital Nurse Service Supervisor, was told she like Light so much that she is Light best friends among the staff smiley
I like her too. The day I saw her , she was just playing with my hair and my earnings grin

4 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aminat508:
I like her too. The day I saw her , she was just playing with my hair and my earnings grin
you are lucky she was mosturizing my face with her "oral cream" and laughing heehehehe,she is a fun baby to be around.*winks*

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ADULTBASE(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Xup bae,i guess you must be angry with me and you have every reason to be :cry:
i am very for that,i don't know it will take much time like that for our foolish host to clear their mess.
Pls am kneeling accept my apology!
Aminat508:
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
ADULTBASE:
i am very for that,i don't know it will take much time like that for our foolish host to clear their mess.
am not angry nah. It is not a day job.I will mail you now
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ADULTBASE(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thanks,how is uni?
Aminat508:
am not angry nah. It is not a day job.I will mail you now

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 3:18am On Nov 30, 2015
ADULTBASE:

Oga carry your apology go front abeg undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.