Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (137348 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2015
Aminat508:
what ma? Edited already
copied from your signature and I have been pasting it on all front page topic
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2015
seunkeji5:

copied from your signature and I have been pasting it on all front page topic
ohchhhh thanks

U may paste this

DEAR NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND
WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED
CLICk https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/51

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Toks2008(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Sometimes the health condition many people suffer in silence but shame won't let us come out to seek help until it becomes too late...GOD HELP US ALL..AMEN!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
goodevn house, tnks for ur concerns
I'm sorry I'm late in my response. it.was just dat I needed to get some rest.
ma'am favoured nd everyone In d house, I ll try to ans ur questions but I might not be able to.give a presice.ans to one of dem.
1 and 2, d bank has not debited me for d.transfer yet, but if Dey do, I ll part wit #1m and be left wit 73k as someone blessed has just transfered 1k to us.so dat ll be Wat ll be left for us, also d hospital is not charging us more. the money we were billed before is Wat we re paying.
I ve start d.transfer process since Monday, it usually takes some days.
3. talking about weekly expenses, since we came I ve not buy certain tins like diapers cos we brought frm Nigeria. but soon I ll start buying. looking at it we ve spent about 5000Rs since we came, not weekly, but Wat we spent in d last 2wks.
lastly I'm hoping nd seriously praying we dnt to get new visa or new ticket, cos d person I spoke wit here said its usually costly. meanyl our visa expires Jan 2nd nd our ticket is booked for Dec 30th.
I dnt knw if I ve been able to ans ur questions. pls accept my apology if not.
tnks everyone

4 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by lioha(f): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
it is well with you little ayo
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
All will IS well cool
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yes o, All Will Be Well smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Funjosh post=40413574][/quote] yeah men, thats ma baby ,teach all those indian pipo how to smile hehehehehehehe,teach them how to cry and sleep too,for all their film wey i dey watch them no dey sleep ,na so so singing and dancing ,dont let them infect you with it ,ehehehehhehehe,i miss that girl,always smiling ,there was a time i carried her ,she started crying and converted it to smile instantly (one of a kind baby),,Light be strong,ayolight be strong ,Nairalanders keep praying ,pls keep contributing ,pls keep publicizing ,God bless you all, #PrayForLight #PrayForMercy #ForMyBaby

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Let us keep on praying for Light.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
[size=15pt]Let us keep on praying for Light.
Ayolight said Light was operated Today
She hasn't set her eyes on her
The surgery took a whole day
That the surgeon said they want to see how the heart and Lungs cooperate before closing up the chest

Please pray for light & we still need money

CC:

Donald3d

Olu4life

Kimoni

Caracta

seunkeji5

favoured234

Kingtom

Winetapper

Jaybee3

more of your kind support would be highly appreciated

Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

[/size]
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aminat508:
[size=15pt]Let us keep on praying for Light.
Ayolight said Light was operated Today
She hasn't set her eyes on her
The surgery took a whole day
That the surgeon said they want to see how the heart and Lungs cooperate before closing up the chest

Please pray for light & we still need money

CC:

Donald3d

Olu4life

Kimoni

Caracta

seunkeji5

favoured234

Kingtom

Winetapper

Jaybee3

more of your kind support would be highly appreciated

Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

[/size]
#Pray4Light #IamPrayingForMyBaby
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
She will be fine by God grace. It will end in praise smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
LIGHT IS WHOLE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
It is well
God will direct the hands of everyone who comes in contact with Light
She will be a testimony

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
It is well with her in Jesus name. light shall be a testimony, it is well with her in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
seunkeji5:
It is well with her in Jesus name. light shall be a testimony, it is well with her in Jesus name.
tearoses:
It is well
God will direct the hands of everyone who comes in contact with Light
She will be a testimony
Amen
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olowookerekemi(f): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
all is well
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Geestarry(f): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
I have been following this thread silently from page 1. I must really say that I am proud of Nigerians. For all who have sown time and resources into Light's life,
you shall have series of testimonies before the year runs out. Favour shall locate you wherever you are.

For Baby Light, this phase of your life is already a past tense. You are whole and perfect. Your life is already a testimony. Ride on MIRACLE CHILD. You are surely a blessing to your parents..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by faithgokz(f): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
It is well with Light. We shall hear good news. The Lord God of host will stretch his right hand of healing upon her in Jesus name. LIGHT IS HEALED!! We are all united in the Spirit and we speak life! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2015
hello.house, tnks for ur prayers. God bless u all.
To God be all d glory, Him alone is worthy of our praise and adoration.
It was late day before yestday wen we were told Light is to be operated on yesday. we were still making preparations till around 2am yestday. tnks be to God, d surgery took a whole day frm 8:30- 6:30. I bless God for His word dat never fails, it was a success, though d surgeons told us it is going to be a.major nd risky one, but God did it. Dey dnt close d chest yestday saying Dey want to observe her, dis morning Dey said she responded well truout d night nd it has been closed up.
so, I want to appreciate God for who he is. though she has not come around. like I was told by someone to start praising God, I bless Him. he is worthy.
His name never fails
I AM is His name
Waooooo, Wat a glorious God.
To u all, whom God placed here at dis moment to be an intercesso, to be a giver, to be a counsellor. God bless u all.
I was told I cnt see her.again tday, so I ll see her tmrw.
we still need ur prayers for perfect recovery. No complications. tnks so much

34 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Cetona(f): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2015
ayolight:
It was late day before yestday wen we were told Light is to be operated on yesday. we were still making preparations till around 2am yestday. tnks be to God, d surgery took a whole day frm 8:30- 6:30. I bless God for His word dat never fails, it was a success, though d surgeons told us it is going to be a.major nd risky one, but God did it. Dey dnt close d chest yestday saying Dey want to observe her, dis morning Dey said she responded well truout d night nd it has been closed up.
so, I want to appreciate God for who he is. though she has not come around. like I was told by someone to start praising God, I bless Him. he is worthy.
His name never fails
I AM is His name
To u all, whom God placed here at dis moment to be an intercesso, to be a giver, to be a counsellor. God bless u all.
Praise the Lord!!!! cheesy cheesy.
I am so happy for you, can't imagine the joy that is in your heart now. We thank God for a successful surgery and pray against any forms of complications later. Happy for you.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2015
ayolight:
His name never fails
I AM is His name

And my eyes were filled with tears of Joy smiley

Thank You JESUS. smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2015
ayolight:
His name never fails
I AM is His name
Alhamdullilah Thank God grin grin grin

CC: Dominique
Caracta
Olu4life
Donald3d
Kimoni

GOOD NEWS!!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Bloomingbud(f): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2015
To God alone be all the glory, he that started it will perfect it. Keep appreciating him ayolight, ku oro omo.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
I'm just so happy and I can't help the tears.

I went to the first page of this thread to read the posts. Now this page. No wasted effort. No regret. Thank God.

@ayolight, congratulations. The so much awaited surgery has come and gone. Recovery is certain. No need to worry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by favoredgal: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2015
Praise praise praise The Lord

Accept our offering if thanks father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Wow, glory to God. Wonderful!!!

Recovery process will also be a success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Mintayo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Thanks to the Lord Jesus of Light. Indeed, His light has performed wonders. cheesy
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Omotayor123(f): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
ayolight:
His name never fails
I AM is His name
Oluwaseun..... Alhamdulillah!!!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by dominique(f): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Fantastic news! I can barely contain my joy. I've been worried that the delay is India is getting too long but I didn't want to voice out my worries on the thread. God that started his work on Light will complete and perfect the healing. Hope you are taking care of yourself Ayolight? God that took you this far will see you through the rest of the journey. You will reap the fruits of your labour through Light and her unborn sibblings by God's grace.

See India that was in the same 3rd world category with Nigeria barely a decade ago is now having world class hospitals that performs live-saving surgeries. I pray we get there in the nearest future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Geestarry(f): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Glory to God
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olowookerekemi(f): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
ayolight:
His name never fails
I AM is His name
Praise the lord for all he has done so far,nd wat he wil do nd for his beta plans for light.Tnk God it all end in praises........

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (71) (Reply)

Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Rachel Fubara Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.