Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

What is the worst day of your life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What is the worst day of your life? (732 Views)

I Have The Worst Mother In The World ,I Need Help / Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? / Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the worst day of your life? by Jrush(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2015
Alright.. sitting on the sofa, grabbing a soft pillow, a white handkerchief close by, let's share our worst life experiences.
Hmmm hmmm crying! Mine was when my Dad died in 2003. I was just getting into secondary school, i was in the boarding house so I missed him so much because he was my Hero. When he died nobody was willing to tell me because they knew how devastated I would be. It was just a day to the burial that a priest came to my school and shrewdly told me. you know how the talk goes now,
Junior you know God is the giver of life, he knows what is best for us all... he continued until I told him I didn't get his point. that was when he told me that my dad was dead. I couldn't cry, shout or even shake. I was stunned and incapacitated. I cried all night till my voice could no longer be audible.
wipes my eyes, Adieu papa...
So what is the worst day of your life...

2 Likes

Re: What is the worst day of your life? by whugo(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2015
When I realise that our country have been in bondage for decades! Thank God Change is here.
Pls wailers should not hit like for me angry

1 Like

Re: What is the worst day of your life? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jrush:
Alright.. sitting on the sofa, grabbing a soft pillow, a white handkerchief close by, let's share our worst life experiences.
Hmmm hmmm crying! Mine was when my Dad died in 2003. I was just getting into secondary school, i was in the boarding house so I missed him so much because he was my Hero. When he died nobody was willing to tell me because they knew how devastated I would be. It was just a day to the burial that a priest came to my school and shrewdly told me. you know how the talk goes now,
Junior you know God is the giver of life, he knows what is best for us all... he continued until I told him I didn't get his point. that was when he told me that my dad was dead. I couldn't cry, shout or even shake. I was stunned and incapacitated. I cried all night till my voice could no longer be audible.
wipes my eyes, Adieu papa...
So what is the worst day of your life...

Sorry for your loss and I share your sentiments. I have lost more than one person close to my heart and it was extremely painful.
Re: What is the worst day of your life? by KanwuliaJara: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Waking up EVERYDAY to realize I am still a NIGERIAN!!!!!!
Arrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: What is the worst day of your life? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Lol you funny.
Re: What is the worst day of your life? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
I feel u babe
Re: What is the worst day of your life? by Jrush(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

That means everyday is a bad day for you...hahaha kpele

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother / Today Is My Birthday. / Money Matters; Who Keeps The Checkbooks And Atm Cards? Your Man Or You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.