Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview (33518 Views)

Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview / NRC Oral Interview / Why Does A Job Interviewer Want To Know My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by boujaye: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
bolinchin:
Nice story line
A full novel undecided

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by kolatobs(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by princeuj2015(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very interesting and educative thread!!
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by jaheymezz(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
I enta ist paqe If datz tru lemme quickly offer this plot of land for sale b4 all dis mushin boy's come chance me
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Bestglo(f): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
lucky you if this actually happened

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by UfuomaUN(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
You retained your job probably because your are quite good at what you do for your current organisation cos you really messed up the interview.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Rubyventures: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Good write up . OP you should do more fictional writings.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by adorablelove: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very touching story !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I jux stood still while reading it !!!!!!!!!!!!was even scared as if it was happening to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked+

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Trinxie(f): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by jmaine: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
UfuomaUN:
You retained your job probably because your are quite good at what you do for your current organisation cos you really messed up the interview.

I don't think he messed up at the interview, seeing your direct boss alone is quite unsettling, and not when this boss decides to be very hostile towards you.

You can never win with a biased judge grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by kazey123(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Good write up, thou i was scared reading it full of suspence
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by optimusprime2(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mheeeen... That kyn tin lol madman fit craze
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by princetelaviv: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
realy intersting since d history of nairaland. .guy u try abeg. ..dont mind dos pple we go still work for oil gas company. ..dem dey craze dem no lik make person progress
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Eberex(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
too lengthy but was worth reading every bit. You are good story keeper sha, cos the reader would like to know what happened at the end of the story

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Jidibia(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
bolinchin:
Nice story line
grin angry angry angry
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
B
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by ndidibabe(f): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
I didn't want to read this story initially but it got sweeter along the line.

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by sellydion: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nah super story

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by rashygenius: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Funny story. Are you still interested in the oil and gas industry?, anyway just want to inform you that their is vacancy in one filling station around my area
ODEDO!
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Jidibia(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
U supposed dey write scripts for nollywood. Your movies go make sense die.

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by charlesbailey(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Yawns... hope you still get to keep your job though
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Wole007: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wonderful...this is what I call "the turning of the table"
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
ma GOD HELP US WORK SCARCe like pure water
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by ndidibabe(f): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rubyventures:
Good write up . OP you should do more fictional writings.
Definitely a good story. However, he lacks the technical skills.
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by UfuomaUN(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
jmaine:

I don't think he messed up at the interview, seeing your direct boss alone is quite unsettling, and not when this boss decides to be very hostile towards you.

You can never win with a biased judge grin
you're quite right
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by crackhouse(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by crackhouse(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
nice story mehn, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by actoor(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
cheesy
qualityovenbake:
Funny story. Are you still interested in the oil and gas industry?, anyway just want to inform you that their is vacancy in one filling station around my area

Crazy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by sholay2011(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na your oga dey do the real Naija hustle grin
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by braine(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cool story. Really cool.

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Your current boss cant be working in two different places at same time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Spirits That Make Nigerian Youths Mentally Lazy And Unproductive / Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 / 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.