Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview (33516 Views)

Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview / NRC Oral Interview / Why Does A Job Interviewer Want To Know My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by oloriadejoke(f): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Your boss bad small,he doesn't want you 2 get d oil company job that's why he bombard you with series of questions.but thank God u get promotions instead of been sacked
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Kkkay(f): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
You r one lucky dude
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Cybertext(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Funny story.... but lucky you
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by ronvlaar: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Millz404(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
So i read this story end... : grin
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by niggi4life(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
I still don't understand the story and it wasn't clear enough... in your statement "I believed everyone had forgotten what happened during the interview at the oil company. Only for me to come to work one faithful morning and was told that the company was laying off workers. This is a company that has finalized bringing out advert that the are recruiting" Which company was laying off staff? was it your Paint company or the Oil company? was your Paint company recruiting? You need to be explainable in your stories next time

Not everyone is a a dullard
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by OShepherd: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hey Bro! Only wit Prayers & confidence can U overcome such. I once found myself in such shoes, I quickly sent an urgent prayer request to my wify. We were eventually grouped & I fell in2 a group he wasnt interviewing but I had dis premonition of him colluding with odas bt I answerd all questions asked and got bonuses 4 answering my colleagues questions having had years of Technical Xpy & researched abt d cmpny. I got d offer eventually & we met eye2eye on our inauguration day. Hmmmm! U go fear fear if U r in such situation.[/font]

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Fundango: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
onismate:

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1028-shocking-encounter-i-had-meeting-my-oga-where-i-went-for-interview
Bros,This is a good story from you which others can learn from,God bless you for shairing it with us,If i were film producer or director in any of the reputable movie industries be it kanwood, Nollywood etc,i would have used it to produced a great master-piece movie.

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Razak5(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Funny story. Are you still interested in the oil and gas industry?, anyway just want to inform you that there is vacancy in one filling station around my area
Afterall, na "oil" and "gas" lolz

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by OGreene: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hehehehe! I read till the end. Am glad you weren't laid off just like that.

Am I the only one that thought the story would end with "and I was eventually called for the oil & gas job" grin
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Crieff(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Real life or true story, this reads very very very goooooooood!!!

Ahhhhhh!!!!

Sorry about your female colleague. Good luck with the oil and gas jobbing.

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by JayJustus(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
awesome piece onismate

ride on baba

2 Likes

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by magaux: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
onismate:

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1028-shocking-encounter-i-had-meeting-my-oga-where-i-went-for-interview
you dey craze, ur very ungrateful, what of ur colleague that was layed off, if u were in her shoes what would you have wished for? & u got promoted on top of dat,pally you funny o.
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Azumy(f): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
mathelo:
Too lenthy
as if u no enjoy d story. Lazybones.lol

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by onismate: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Atlantian:
The only reason you retain your job is because you are good at what you do. It is against ethics of organizations for you to plan an exit without advising the company to train a replacement.
hmmmm m... Thanks for reminding me.
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by onismate: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Funny story. Are you still interested in the oil and gas industry?, anyway just want to inform you that there is vacancy in one filling station around my area
na u go help me submit my CV. Lolz
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wooooow
Dis one is strooooongggg
Challenges every wia
well, i stil dey FCT dey serve shaa nd NYSC nor won pay me allowee 4 two mnths nw i blv dat is challenging 4me @ my level 2. Waiting 2 hit dat street sumday
Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Guy, u lucky o, we have to be grateful to God 4 ur job and dont be oliver twist, instead do ur best to reach d top of d company u wrk 4 by wrking hard, i reali feel 4 ur female colleaque dat was sacked, i pray she get a new one.

1 Like

Re: Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview by innoachukw(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
very funny story, I'm the type that hardly laff but this piece really got to me. permission to share..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Spirits That Make Nigerian Youths Mentally Lazy And Unproductive / Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 / 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.