Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. (4780 Views)

Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Nigeria Vows To Shut Down Radio Biafra - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by PhockPhockMan: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
I saw this on bbc hausa, I searched for the English version to no avail. I know how children of pain and anger will wail to high heaven if an article concerning them is written in Igbo language .
Infact, fake Igbos ( whose only relationship with Igbo is the fact that their fathers was railway workers ) like Beremx, egift, Abagworo, NgeneUkwenu and shachris will joyfully Interpret it to English.
I hope it's not what I'm thinking

[size=25pt] Can Some one Interpret this In summary for me ?
[/size]

[size=25pt]
'Gwamnati ta gargadi Radio Biafra' [/size]

Gwamnatin Nigeria ta ce ana daukar matakai na binciko tare da hukunta duk wasu da ke da hannu a wani haramtaccen gidan radio mai suna Radio Biafra da ke watsa shirye shirye a wasu yankuna na kudu maso gabashin kasar.
Haka kuma gwamnatin ta musanta wata murya da ta ce gidan rediyon ya yi ta yayatawa wanda yayi ikirarin cewa hira ce da shugaban kasar Muhammadu Buhari ya yi da sashen Hausa na BBC, inda gidan rediyon ya ce Shugaba Buharin ya furta wasu kalamai da ke nuna kin jinin 'yan kabilar Igbo.
Malam Garba Shehu mataimaki na musammman ga shugaban kasa kan yada labarai,ya shaidawa BBC cewa ' a inda duk aka sake jin an bullo da wata tashar rediyo haramtacciya, ana yada shirye shirye na wargaza Nigeria ko wanda zai saba wa doka, gwamnati za ta dauki kwararan matakai a kan kowanene ya mallaki wannan tauraron dan-Adam din da tashar ke amfani da shi.
Garba Shehu ya kara da cewa an kira su, an kuma ja musu kunne, an ce musu su je su toshe wannan haramtaccen gidan rediyo, idan ba haka ba za su ga bacin ran gwamnatin Nigeria'.
Tabbacin da suka ba da shi ne daga ranar Laraba da daddare ba za a kara jin duriyar gidan rediyon Biafra ba' in ji Garba Shehu.

http://www.bbc.com/hausa/news/2015/07/150715_radio_biafra_nigeria
Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nigeria's government is taking steps to exploring with the judge all others involved in an illegal radio station called Radio Biafra broadcasting in certain regions of the south-east of the country.
So the government denied a voice and said the station's rumored claimed interviewed said President Muhammadu Buhari BBC Hausa section, where radio said President Buhari pronounce words and show you blood ethnic Igbo.
Malam Garba Shehu especially assistant to the president on media, told the BBC that 'wherever rewind developed a radio station forbidden are spread preparations to exterminate Nigeria or which would be illegal, the government will take concrete steps on anyone who possessed this satellite's channel is used.
Garba Shehu added that they are called, and pulled them on, was told to go and block the illegal radio station, if not to the frustration on the government of Nigeria.
Guarantee that it is not out on Wednesday night will not be further heard Radio Biafra 'Garba Shehu said.

3 Likes

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by Austin4lif: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Radio biafra reported that Baba go slow made a hate speech against the blessed children of biafra. Shehu Garba the presidential spokesman rebuked the allegations and warned radio biafra to desist from its broadcast or face the wrath of the zoo republic.

1 Like

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by limamintruth: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I saw this on bbc hausa, I searched for the English version to no avail. I know how children of pain and anger will wail to high heaven if an article concerning them is written in Igbo language .
Infact, fake Igbos ( whose only relationship with Igbo is the fact that their fathers was railway workers ) like Beremx, egift, Abagworo, NgeneUkwenu and shachris will joyfully Interpret it to English.

[/size]

And how much will you pay for the interpretation bro.? undecided

Its just a harmless news reportage, so no need getting unnecessarily worked up. cool

1 Like

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by Beremx(f): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

[/size]

use Google translator nwoke m. How you want make I take translate am?

1 Like

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by PhockPhockMan: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
M3Guy:
Nigeria's government is taking steps to exploring with the judge all others involved in an illegal radio station called Radio Biafra broadcasting in certain regions of the south-east of the country.
So the government denied a voice and said the station's rumored claimed interviewed said President Muhammadu Buhari BBC Hausa section, where radio said President Buhari pronounce words and show you blood ethnic Igbo.
Malam Garba Shehu especially assistant to the president on media, told the BBC that 'wherever rewind developed a radio station forbidden are spread preparations to exterminate Nigeria or which would be illegal, the government will take concrete steps on anyone who possessed this satellite's channel is used.
Garba Shehu added that they are called, and pulled them on, was told to go and block the illegal radio station, if not to the frustration on the government of Nigeria.
Guarantee that it is not out on Wednesday night will not be further heard Radio Biafra 'Garba Shehu said.

[size=28pt]

Okay
[/size]
Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

[size=28pt]
Okay [/size]
Were you expecting nnamdi kanu's type of hate speech?

3 Likes

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by PhockPhockMan: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

Were you expecting nnamdi kanu's type of hate speech?
That station transmits hate speech as well.

3 Likes

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
The BBC transmits hate speech?

1 Like

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by PhockPhockMan: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

The BBC transmits hate speech?
Yes, bbc hausa.

5 Likes

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Yes, bbc hausa.

Other than Language of broadcast, there is a difference between the BBC and BBC Hausa?

4 Likes

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by nduchucks: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Shame on the OP, who would go to all lengths at learning, translating, and reading the languages of his slave masters, including English, French etc. He is now running around lazily looking for the interpretation of a language spoken by folks who live in his motherland. dolo

1 Like

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by PhockPhockMan: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

Other than Language of broadcast, there is a difference between the BBC and BBC Hausa?
Hmmmm.
Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Hmmmm.
you have not answered my question
Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by abduljabbar4(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Hypocrite, you cant translate the report but you know that that they transmit hate speech. You guys should stop lying honestly

2 Likes

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by 9jii(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

proved that or you are a Bigot and Liar as old as you are.
Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by PhockPhockMan: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
[s]
nduchucks:
Shame on the OP, who would go to all lengths at learning, translating, and reading the languages of his slave masters, including English, French etc. He is now running around lazily looking for the interpretation of a language spoken by folks who live in his motherland. dolo
[/s]

NEXT?

1 Like

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by abduljabbar4(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

Dont mind him i listen to BBC Hausa daily and i have never heard anyone insulting any tribe in Nigeria. He doesnt understand the language but he knows that they transmit hate speech

2 Likes

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by Ilekeh(f): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Fear the North. Biafrans dey fear Hausa.

If Hausa-Fulanis want to start hate speech, no one will stop them because that's all Biafrans do 24/7. If BBC Hausa wants to talk about killing Igbos, they can be my guest because all Biafrans talk about is killing Yorubas and Hausas.

They fear boko harams.
Now they fear BBC Hausa.

When the North starts with you scalawags, I'll be watching with my popcorn and soda. Don't even bring Yoruba into your sh!t because you reverse psychology of crying for Yoruba help won't save you.

You Biafrans think you can monopolize hate and violence abi

1 Like

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by PhockPhockMan: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
9jii:
proved that or you are a Bigot and Liar as old as you are.

Shaarrrrraaaaap, my child.
Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why can't we have BBC Yoruba and BBC igbo? Only God knows the actual media agenda of BBC hausa.
Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by PhockPhockMan: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

you have not answered my question

Which question?
Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by PhockPhockMan: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ilekeh:
Fear the North. Biafrans dey fear Hausa.

If Hausa-Fulanis want to start hate speech, no one will stop them because that's all Biafrans do 24/7. If BBC Hausa wants to talk about killing Igbos, they can be my guest because all Biafrans talk about is killing Yorubas and Hausas.

They fear boko harams.
Now they fear BBC Hausa.

When the North starts with you scalawags, I'll be watching with my popcorn and soda. Don't even bring Yoruba into your sh!t because you reverse psychology of crying for Yoruba help won't save you.

You Biafrans think you can monopolize hate and violence abi
Mumu cowards whose grand fathers lost Ilorin to fulani while drinking at owambe party.

3 Likes

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Which question?
Is there is a difference between the BBC and BBC Hausa?
Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by PhockPhockMan: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
janus05:
Why can't we have BBC Yoruba and BBC igbo? Only God knows the actual media agenda of BBC hausa.
That's the evil agenda some fools are defending here.
Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by Ilekeh(f): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Mumu cowards whose grand fathers lost Ilorin to fulani while drinking at owambe party.

In your backyard, cowardice equates to running your mouth behind the walls of the radio while you call the Northerners/Ijaws masters in their homeland.

Less we forget, your #1 citizen ran from the face of war while his people died aplenty from the war HE DECLARED.

Once again, Nnamidi or whatever is name is, is doing the same thing. Running his mouth about war far away from Nigeria.

So who is brave amongst them? Which of your governors are braver than Tinubu? Obasanjo?

Peter Obi that got silenced after the death of Ojukwu?

2 Likes

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by egift(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

[/size]

Mr. Phokery, your brain tumor is getting critical grin grin grin grin grin

Free yourself from agony, try this https://translate.google.com/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by PhockPhockMan: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

In your backyard, cowardice equates to running your mouth behind the walls of the radio while you call the Northerners/Ijaws masters in their homeland.
Accept the bitter truth. You are the fulani slave.
Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by Ilekeh(f): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Accept the bitter truth. You are the fulani slave.

And you gladly call yourselves Ijaw slaves.
While the Ijaws condemned GEJ, majority of igbos will gladly lick his azz and continues to do so.
But then again, it's AGIP for igbos. They're slaves to any Nigerian, be it Fulanis, Yoruba, Hausas or Ijaws.
We, from the SW, remembered how Igbos almost died for Obasanjo in 2003.

2 Likes

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by HzRF(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

[/size]

Thanks to google Translate

Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by Ilekeh(f): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
^^
Not correctly translated.

Should have added a few violence words so that Biafrauds can sh!t in their pants.

See as phockphockman don dey fear....... better face a less violent rivalry; Yorubas for now. What have you lots done about Oba Akiolu? Or about Dr. Adeniran?

Don't make your fear of Boko haram come to fruition.
Re: 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA. by PhockPhockMan: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
egift:

Mr. Phokery, your brain tumor is getting critical grin grin grin grin grin

Free yourself from agony, try this https://translate.google.com/

I opened this thread to know the level of frustration killing most of you because of inability of Buhari to pay you people five thousand naira as agreed. I heard you're into MTN data scamming to keep body and soul together.
Please come to port Harcourt let me see how to help you.

cheesy cheesy cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Jegede Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.