Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Late Yar’adua Never Wanted To Be President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Yar’adua Never Wanted To Be President? (531 Views)

Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English / Similarities Between Pesidents Buhari And Late Yar’adua’s Health Vacations / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Yar’adua Never Wanted To Be President? by Makams(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Former Cross River State governor, Donald Duke, has opened up on some of the manoeuvrings that led to the emergence of Alhaji Shehu Musa Yar’Adua as the PDP presidential flag bearer and how he was replaced by .......

Please Read On >>> http://leadership.ng/news/453088/late-yaradua-never-wanted-to-be-president-duke
Re: Late Yar’adua Never Wanted To Be President? by Lattop(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
My sub is almost over can anyone inbox me 750mtn airtime

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Reveals Content Of Ooni’s Last Text Message / The Fear Of Buhari/jail, The Beginning Of Looted Funds Recovery / Probe Of Controversies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.