Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine (29989 Views)

Throwback: Attahiru Jega On Tell Magazine, 1997 / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Nigeria's Junketer-in-chief, Buhari To Return To Nigeria On Wednesday-sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by penisEnlargmnt: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
lNCREASE SIZE of Ur 'MaIe _ Organ" (men above 20 yrs) - wit a 100% NATURAL METHODS - Bbm- 58CF27B8
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by johnwizey: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
The way the story is told is quite funny. Am sure the party chieftains slept soundly thinking their plan had worked. But lo and behold Saraki and dogara emerged. They huffed and puffed but alas it was too late.
You deserve a medal for consistently winning 1st to comment on FP bound topics
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by adesegun121(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Baba ko fe oshi
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by Missonas(f): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
In the absense of the President who is next in line? Why was the VP not contacted?
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is to tell those who blamed Gej for everything that they might be entirely wrong.

Pa Buhari would have been blamed for something he knew nothing about.

Moral of this story: don't act on suspicious orders until you doublecheck and don't be too quick to judge people.
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by amazingspiderma: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheNonce:
Truth be told! this thread is actually nonsense!

Why tell a story without naming anyone,even tales by moonlight was not done this way.

Shame on this jornalist who cannot give names to all the characters.
This is a pure show of partisanship in jornalism.

But if it is to snap and post pictures irrelevant things.........

Cosmetics jornalist

1 Like

Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by likila: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
So what has Buhari done to those who gave unlawful ofders to the igp? Are they still.loitering around Asshole rock planning the next mischief? Buhari only betrayed the plan because the igp wil spill the beans later.
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by amazingspiderma: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Smithkline555:
If this story is true... Am guessing the security chief is Solo Arase.

So we should be guessing news in this age(2015) just the way people suspect people from their village.
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by Smithkline555: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
amazingspiderma:

So we should be guessing news in this age(2015) just the way people suspect people from their village.

you are free to do whatever you like.

1 Like

Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by Bollove: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Marotzke:
Solomon Arase got a call from Tinubu to seal off the national assembly, ostensibly on the orders of Buhari. Suspecting that something was amiss , he ran to former IGP Ibrahim Coomasie a katsina indigene and Buharis confidant for advice. After meeting Buhari, he ran back to order out the police men who have alredy taken over the national assembly. . With the police out , Saraki and Dogara moved in for the kill, while Tinubu and his loyalists were watching TV in a conference hall. An obviously angry Buhari refused to meet Tinubu and his men at thier Tv watching arena. This is the gravamen of the story.
I bow my head for your wisdom !!!
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by gagewonda(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Whenever u receive an order nd u r nt too certain seek clarification from d source nd other quarters. Nyce of d security chief, he neva forgot dis golden rule of wearing d uniform
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by major466(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
No doubt the anonimous caller was Tinubu.
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by Ahmeduana(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
booqee:
The work of those PDP Tanoids.. they would go to any length to tarnish the image of PMB..and then they would pretend, come here and shout their father's name - "Daura President".

They've been put to shame once more.. tongue
WHY ARE YOU SO DAFT LIKE THIS? NOW AM INSTRUCTING YOU GO BACK AND REREAD THAT POST, YOU WILL SEE THAT, THAT NARRATIVE IS ALL ABOUT APC, THE PERSON THAT GIVE THAT INSTRUCTION IS REPRESENTING A FACTION IN APC, OR WHAT DID YOU UNDERSTAND THIS STATEMENT TO BE But beyond the implications, it is also an indication of the desperation of some party leaders to get a hold on the legislature, notwithstanding that the President had swore not to interfere in the conduct of that arm of government. It is a further indication of the silent abuse of power by friends and associates of those in the corridor of power who do things evoking the power of their principals or elected men or women?
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by Bimpe29: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Smithkline555:
If this story is true... Am guessing the security chief is Solo Arase.
You got it!
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by lastpage: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
dayo23:
Lalasticala way ban me for saying the truth, I just com back from Ban I no wan go back too early so I won't comment

There is a cliché where l come from that goes like this: "truth, if said, does not prevent you from dying neither does it prevent you from living an extra day..... then, why not just say the truth and damn the consequence"? End of quote.

My drift is, you are a better person if you are able to bare your mind and say the truth.
"He dies silently everyday, he who is afraid to say the truth".

Cant count how many times l have been banned by that silly Igbotic lesbian Mode on Nairaland's Politics section, especially since the time Jonathan extended the presidential election
.............. but l dont give a hoot, She can go hang by her boobs, from a now fully-functional Nepa Transformer, thanks to #Saibaba

It is to their eternal disgrace if they cannot stand a difference of opinion or go about abusing the "ban-power" that Seun granted them, if that is what soothes their inflated ego.

I am able and will continue to say the truth and bare my mind anytime l feel like making a comment on N/land, during my ban, with other i.d's and with same i.d, once the ban expires. undecided grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by Proffdada: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
The swinging axe called Buhari grin
Far better than jonadunce
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by Smithkline555: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bimpe29:
You got it!
cool
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Someone quote me and summarize what is in that article...

In a meeting planning on creating a headway for youth development...
Don't ask where...everybody don dey enter aso-rock any how dis days...

Singing: >>> "when the pearly gates are open... I shall be no stranger there"

Things would surely get better....
With patience, Hardwork and perserverance...we would get better...

Keep Hope, Keep Faith...
Smile Nigeria

>>>2039 is my Turn

In Equity and Fairness
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by GboGboAye: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Who are these jobless entities that will just be posting arrant nonsense. Has Nairaland become a dumping ground?
The story no get head, e no get tail.
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by searay(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
tunex23:
I just read it, but I no understand anything undecided
me too
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by jaybee(f): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHY ARE YOU SO DAFT LIKE THIS? NOW AM INSTRUCTING YOU GO BACK AND REREAD THAT POST, YOU WILL SEE THAT, THAT NARRATIVE IS ALL ABOUT APC, THE PERSON THAT GIVE THAT INSTRUCTION IS REPRESENTING A FACTION IN APC, OR WHAT DID YOU UNDERSTAND THIS STATEMENT TO BE But beyond the implications, it is also an indication of the desperation of some party leaders to get a hold on the legislature, notwithstanding that the President had swore not to interfere in the conduct of that arm of government. It is a further indication of the silent abuse of power by friends and associates of those in the corridor of power who do things evoking the power of their principals or elected men or women?

CLASSIC TAnoid response!
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by Ahmeduana(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaybee:

CLASSIC TAnoid response!
ANOTHER LOADED CUNT BUT EMPTY BRAIN!
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by NovusHomo(m): 2:36am On Aug 12, 2015
tunex23:
I just read it, but I no understand anything undecided

Of course you don't, poor you.
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by ojosegun2011(m): 2:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Wa idi ohun gbogbo daju ki o si di eyi tio je ododo mu. We need to affirm information and avoid issues that may emanate from possible manipulation especially in thisp olitical era. The security chief isa professional in his chosen field.
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by ojosegun2011(m): 3:03am On Aug 12, 2015
How will you understand? Block head! No be spare parts we are discussing here jare. More so, there is no Naira sign in the write up, olodo.
NovusHomo:

Of course you don't, poor you.
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by Smithkline555: 3:05am On Aug 12, 2015
ojosegun2011:
How will you understand? Block head! No be spare parts we are discussing here jare. More so, there is no Naira sign in the write up, olodo.
You quoted the wrong person bro!
Re: The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine by enomakos(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2015
Ok i hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection / 2023 Election: INEC Gets Cash For Elections / BREAKING: ‘Nigeria Is Back To Abacha Era’ — Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.