Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff (30807 Views)

NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads / NNPC Appoints Garba-Deen Mohammed As Spokesperson / NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked (2) (3) (4)

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Make I sit down for here..God bless pMB

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by bjjbam: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
good
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
I don't see wailers on this thread, Why?

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by profGinger: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Congratulations uncle ajulu
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by Josele01(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
no ethnic bashing so far,is that all region is well represented or what, I think that the north is leading followed by Igbos
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by GboGboAye: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chai, Mr. Emma no waste time at all grin
My guy just do ctrl+alt+delete for many ppl and then installed new hardware.
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by ndukwe08: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please guys help me with KPMG questions l have their exams on Saturday. My email is oendukwe@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by sigiyaya(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
mascot87:

Why not u full
You mean to type "fool'' my friend.

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by philip0906(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mprepz:
NNPC

The greatest looting fame in NIGERIA!!

WAIT A MINUTE

Did BUHARI also study SACKOLOGY in his college.school.university. Of WAR n LIES
You are making a fool of yourself in a public forum. . .Thanks

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
forward ever, backward never
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by Tmaritas76(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obiwannn:
OP I can't find my name oh?! What could have possibly gone wrong?
it's there no 84

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by lastpage: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Coming soon....the tribal analysis.

''They have not appointed a Kabba/Edo/Igbirra/Bini/Angas/Burra/Bassa/Annang/Ibibio/Ogoni/Okrika/Ikwerre/Nupe/etc man or woman to the post....therefore Buhari is a tribalist. grin

Very "Korrect"! grin grin

[size=16pt]That Malam Buhari is a "buharist" from Buharinistan![/size] shocked shocked shocked

But who cares, as long as his employees can ensure they dont loot our money and all the refineries are working 24/7 and we get all our petroleum products at reasonable price and on time.

#SaiBuhari, till all looters are jailed while their properties is confiscated.

Lastpage!

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by softmind24: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Good let them work for the betterment of all Nigerians

God bless those who deserve blessing
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by wiseguy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sack them all. Ndi Oshi!

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

its firm undecided olodo

when dey say make una go school una go come nairaland dey fight for Biafra undecided

May flood destroy ur family name and the grave of ur ancestors

You useless pass goat!

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by ijemishkisic(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
wonderful...
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by lastpage: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

They are busy analysing whether there are enough #Wailingwailers in those appointments!

Very soon, they will soon come out flowing in rivers of tears, just watch... grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
emydot:
Nigeria shall be great again

I believe that our Naija has been great. Otherwise, we may not be together by now,even in serious wars or very much broke owing to the successive looting of our national cake. countries like greece,syria, CAR,sudan, somalia etc can bear us witness.
We do not even experience serious natural disasters, all glory to God.

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
philip0906:
I am making a fool of myself in a public forum. . .Thanks
Person no ft make mistake again N yu no ft correct person!!
Ur papa shit get sense pass you!
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by omenka(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obiagelli:
Because some of "theirs" were given appointments.

Wow!! It feels so good to be sooo busy one could barely have time for nairalanding. At least one is spared the trauma of reading useless and stupid comments from those who wish to see our amiable president fail. cheesy

Beremx, that stuff is really beginning to take its toll. Work wan kill me walahi. cheesy

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by yugoo: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
I hope my Igbo brothers will acknowledge the appointments and relax and support a good initiative by this administration.All I want is a Nigeria where I can see a future and the future of my unborn children,devoid of tribal or ethnic or religious sentiment.Let the best and efficient hands be in charge.

GOD BLESS OUR GEAT NATION NIGERIA

GOD BLESSS PMB WITH WISDOM TO RULE

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by BabaO2: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Titto93:
Let the successors never mind their predecessors. Period

I can observe there is no discrimination in this appoints from the appointee.
All ethnics were represented.
But there more ibos (including plus) GMD. Buhari is a complex man, always responding to the agitations of disgruntled elements that never wanted change from poor life to better life.

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by PassingShot(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rayhut:
no ethnic bashing so far,is that all region is well represented or what, I think that the north is leading followed by Igbos
Honestly it's eediots who cry of marginalization in issues of importance as this. The SWners there, am I known to any of them? Do the Igbos and Hausas there know any of the low lifers fighting for them here? Is it not their immediate families that will benefit personally from their appointment, assuming there are any benefits other than their normal remuneration.

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by penisEnlargmnt: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
lNCREASE SIZE of Ur 'MaIe _ Organ" (men above 20 yrs) - wit a 100% NATURAL METHODS - Bbm- 58CF27B8
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by zicoraads: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmm...and the family of Dr. Maikanti Baru keeps getting richer and richer and richer. Congratulations to him!

Short man with plenty money and power cheesy
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by reuben79: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
God really love us in dis country,4 put jonathan out 4m villa.r will continue serve God to rest of my life,cos he as done d great thin 4 us.
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mprepz:
NNPC

The greatest looting firm in NIGERIA!!

WAIT A MINUTE

Did BUHARI also study SACKOLOGY in his college.school.university. Of WAR n LIES
And more heads will roll soon shocked shocked

Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by kenny987(f): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
omenka:
Because some of "theirs" were given appointments.

Wow!! It feels so good to be sooo busy one could barely have time for nairalanding. At least one is spared the trauma of reading useless and stupid comments from those who wish to see our amiable president fail. cheesy

Beremx, that stuff is really beginning to take its toll. Work wan kill me walahi. cheesy

You are spared the 'trauma of useless and stupid comments' as u call them because what ought to be done should be done. In as much as we have ethnic differences as an undeniable reality in this country, it is a joint project and efforts must be made to embrace all.

Just as no tribe has the monopoly of crime so does none have monopoly of intelligence and integrity. It is therefore the duty of an able leader to shop for what he needs among our diversity thus harnessing the advantages rather than exploit our differences to favour one and leave out another.
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by slap1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nice team. Enough Igbo.
Re: NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff by omenka(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
kenny987:

You are spared the 'trauma of useless and stupid comments' as u call them because what ought to be done should be done. In as much as we have ethnic differences as an undeniable reality in thus country, it us a joint project and efforts must be made to embrace all.

Just as none have the monopoly of crime so do none have monopoly of intelligence and integrity. It is therefore the duty of an able leader to shop for what he needs among our diversity thus harnessing the advantages rather than exploit our differences to favour one and leave out another.
Frankly, I don't understand the point you are trying to make....

The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG / Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)