Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Books Every Investor Should Read - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Books Every Investor Should Read (28003 Views)

5 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read / Check Out The Top 10 Tricks Used By Online Scammers Every Investor Must Know / Investor Prospects 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by irumanle(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
ernie4life:

What I have is the book and the soft copy, if you need the soft copy I can send it to you via email.
Morning bro, I had liked to read that book too. glojnr@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Amehdan(m): 12:10am On Jul 17, 2016
ernie4life:

What I have is the book and the soft copy, if you need the soft copy I can send it to you via email.
Please I need the soft copy 08064621101 or amehdanielcharles@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by SkyRider1(m): 5:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Hi, thanks for the good job. Please send available books and audios to me doniyk1@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by shobam1410(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

do u have ebooks on autobiography
Berekete. pls connect with us on whatsapp thru 07051505626
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ernie4life(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2016
ernie4life:
The Richest Man in Babylon 
Written by George Samuel Clason

It's a classic written in a story format that makes it more interesting to read, it teaches the basic principles in investment which am going to summarise in the 8 points below.

1. Pay Ourselves First( learn to save first before you start spending) 

2.   Live below our means. (“Control thy expenditures, curtail your expenditure to the minimum ”)

3. Make our money work for us( learn to invest your savings to yield more for you)

4. Insurance protects our wealth.  (“Guard they treasures from loss.”)

5. Our home is our biggest expense.  (make efforts to get your own personal house)

6. Have a retirement plan. (“plan for your retirement now your still working) 

7. Invest in ourselves. (“Increase your ability to earn by learning more and more through books etc)

8. Track Our Wealth. (Know where you are and where you are going.) 

This was the one of the first books I read and it has been more than helpful.

I have the soft copy(pdf), if you need it let me know.

Happy reading smiley

Reading this book again, they lessons are more important now considering the economic challenges we are facing as a nation.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ihedioramma: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
ernie4life:

Reading this book again, they lessons are more important now considering the economic challenges we are facing as a nation.
Please sand to me i love reading ihedioramma@yahoo.ca .
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ihedioramma: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
corpROYAL:
Rich Dad- conspiracy of the rich. by Robert Kiyosaki. This book change my mindet and show me the secret of wealth. That is the current book am reading now. Try it if you can
please sand it to me ihedioramma@yahoo.ca
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by bolex3(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
kindly help me forward the soft copy of any of the listed books to bolex4impact@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ernie4life(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please house I need an audio book by John Maxwell the title is "your road map for success" please if you have it let me know.
I have the hard copy but I just need the audio please epp me
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Xxpress(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
Who has read the inner game of Tennis by Timothy gallwey
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Xxpress(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
ernie4life:
Please house I need an audio book by John Maxwell the title is "your road map for success" please if you have it let me know.
I have the hard copy but I just need the audio please epp me
I don't have
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Gabriel8003: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Learn a skill invest in your self this is one of the cheapest platform to get trained and be self employed

Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ernie4life(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2018
Happy new year all,
please I need a book on leadership,
if you know any nice one,
preferable with audio recommend and kindly send to me please

thank you
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by megafem1: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2018
ernie4life:
Let's talk about books that can inspire, teach and guide us on the part of wealth as a person then as an investor.

Good books are essential if you aspire to go higher than where you are.

Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light.
–Vera Nazarian

If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.
–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Let's talk about some books that you feel have in one way or another impacted in your life.
I read as much as possible, recently I started listening to audio tapes of some books.
Audios are great, when you are in your car you can just play them and the speak direct to you.
I will be listing some nice books I have read and I will give a brief about them and why you should read it. Feel free to add your own review.

Keith Harrell
"Attitude is Everything"

This book is one book I will recommend for anybody who wish to actualize their full potential, this book will teach you how to face your greatest fears and aspire to be the best you can. Written with simple English that helps drive the message home, most people are held back by their bad/ negative 
 attitude towards everything, this book will help you change all that.
i will to read this book plz if u have the soft copy kindly send it to via whatsapp 07056897107 or email: megafemgroup@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by megafem1: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2018
ernie4life:

Your welcome, I have a lot to share both audio and pdf but it will be one at a time
plz share all wit me i love reading books lyk this email: megafemgroup@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by chukwuwike2ny(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2018
NoOtherName:
Secrets of the Richest Man who ever lived
By Dr Mike Murdock

Get #80k monthly with just #500k

Get a total of 16% of your invested sum every month for 12months.(192% in 12Months. with #500k investment you get a total of #80k every month for 12months. #960k)

Generated funds from investors are used to part-finance the purchase of Volkswagen T4 buses for commercial transport along Ajah/lekki/CMS/Obalende Route and/or some paylater schemes of the ICVOW Association.

For more information:
click2ny@gmail.com
08067233120, 08111595550
Calls, WhatsApp
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by aka12(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello everyone!!! I am going to post a link to a site , where one can download soft copy of any book of choice. Would only do that when I get about a fifty likes or more!! A
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ernie4life(m): 5:33am On Mar 20, 2018
aka12:
Hello everyone!!! I am going to post a link to a site , where one can download soft copy of any book of choice. Would only do that when I get about a fifty likes or more!! A

If you want to share the link with us, go ahead, forget about the 50 likes
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ernie4life(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
please anyone with the audio copy of 'Talent Is Overrated: What Really Separates World-Class Performers from Everybody Else' should please send to me
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 04, 2019
ernie4life:
The Richest Man in Babylon 
Written by George Samuel Clason

It's a classic written in a story format that makes it more interesting to read, it teaches the basic principles in investment which am going to summarise in the 8 points below.

1. Pay Ourselves First( learn to save first before you start spending) 

2.   Live below our means. (“Control thy expenditures, curtail your expenditure to the minimum ”)

3. Make our money work for us( learn to invest your savings to yield more for you)

4. Insurance protects our wealth.  (“Guard they treasures from loss.”)

5. Our home is our biggest expense.  (make efforts to get your own personal house)

6. Have a retirement plan. (“plan for your retirement now your still working) 

7. Invest in ourselves. (“Increase your ability to earn by learning more and more through books etc)

8. Track Our Wealth. (Know where you are and where you are going.) 

This was the one of the first books I read and it has been more than helpful.

I have the soft copy(pdf), if you need it let me know.

Happy reading smiley
Please send these books to me, mustaphadedeji@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
taiwoliu:
Welldone Ernie.... Reading Keith Harrell currently tho, I need d audio format of 'the richest man in Babylon". Lost it in a system crash

hi, pls do u have d audio for this "Attitude is Everything"? I prefer audiobooks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" / Eurobond / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.