Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Books Every Investor Should Read - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Books Every Investor Should Read (28049 Views)

5 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read / Check Out The Top 10 Tricks Used By Online Scammers Every Investor Must Know / Investor Prospects 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Gdyne(f): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
BROS I NEED AM. PLEASE SEND TO chikgera@yahoo.com
Thank you.

ernie4life:
The Richest Man in Babylon 
Written by George Samuel Clason

It's a classic written in a story format that makes it more interesting to read, it teaches the basic principles in investment which am going to summarise in the 8 points below.

1. Pay Ourselves First( learn to save first before you start spending) 

2.   Live below our means. (“Control thy expenditures, curtail your expenditure to the minimum ”)

3. Make our money work for us( learn to invest your savings to yield more for you)

4. Insurance protects our wealth.  (“Guard they treasures from loss.”)

5. Our home is our biggest expense.  (make efforts to get your own personal house)

6. Have a retirement plan. (“plan for your retirement now your still working) 

7. Invest in ourselves. (“Increase your ability to earn by learning more and more through books etc)

8. Track Our Wealth. (Know where you are and where you are going.) 

This was the one of the first books I read and it has been more than helpful.

I have the soft copy(pdf), if you need it let me know.

Happy reading smiley
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Xxpress(m): 6:22am On Jan 20, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

MY BROTHER NO VEX JAWE,SO SORRY,THANKS FOR THE BOOKS....I DOWNLOADED EPUP READER ,WHICH AIDED SMOOTH READING OF DEM BOOKS U SENT..THANKS AGAIN
U are welcome
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by adebanjok(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2016
RICH DAD POOR DAD and RICH HABITS By Thomas Corley.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by adebanjok(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2016
@earni4life @xxpress please I will be glad if you can share RICH DAD POOR DAD and RICH HABITS By Thomas Corley. banjokokumo@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ORI1(m): 3:14am On Jan 21, 2016
Xxpress:
sent
Thanks baba.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by latiana(f): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Xxpress:
I have winning ways, the fault in our stars, RICH-DAD-POOR-DAD,The Only Way To Win, Bill Gates - Jonathan Gatlin
Midas touch - Donal Trump and kiyosaki and many more. Anyone interested.

Yes am interested. Please send to zequisha@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by latade: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pls am interested in the soft copies of the books. thanks for the good job ( latade50@yahoo.com)
thelastmediator:

please I need a soft copy too. Thanks. thelastmediator(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by latiana(f): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
ernie4life:
People please let’s be realistic I can’t keep resending the books each time a new batch of people request for it; I have other things to do.
Please if I have given to you kindly extend the gesture by giving to another person, this is also the reason I recommended the book club of a thing. Am in PH, if we could get up to 10 interested persons then we could talk
Again this is not a one man’s show, am sure some of you have some other nice books you could share with us, am interested in upgrading my library, even if it’s a novel like those of John Gresham or Sidney Sheldon, I won’t mind getting some from this forum.

Who cares to share with us?

I stumbled on this topic today and i must say it's quite enlightening. I commend your effort. Drop you email for novels etc. Mean while can you mail me "Attitude is everything" by Keith Harrel and " The richest man in Babylon". zequisha@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by COLDMIND(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Please I will need a soft copy of the richest man in babylon too.
Email is coddledmind@yahoo.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Misterdhee1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
ernie4life:
The Richest Man in Babylon 
Written by George Samuel Clason

It's a classic written in a story format that makes it more interesting to read, it teaches the basic principles in investment which am going to summarise in the 8 points below.

1. Pay Ourselves First( learn to save first before you start spending) 

2.   Live below our means. (“Control thy expenditures, curtail your expenditure to the minimum ”)

3. Make our money work for us( learn to invest your savings to yield more for you)

4. Insurance protects our wealth.  (“Guard they treasures from loss.”)

5. Our home is our biggest expense.  (make efforts to get your own personal house)

6. Have a retirement plan. (“plan for your retirement now your still working) 

7. Invest in ourselves. (“Increase your ability to earn by learning more and more through books etc)

8. Track Our Wealth. (Know where you are and where you are going.) 

This was the one of the first books I read and it has been more than helpful.

I have the soft copy(pdf), if you need it let me know.

Happy reading smiley

misterdhee@yahoo.com.. Thanks bro
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 22, 2016
This is a nice topic,please send copies of the books to justinanukam5@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by EveLynee(f): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2016
latiana:

I stumbled on this topic today and i must say it's quite enlightening. I commend your effort. Drop you email for novels etc. Mean while can you mail me "Attitude is everything" by Keith Harrel and " The richest man in Babylon". zequisha@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Please I need sites where I can download novels for free. Thanks.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by softandsweet(f): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2016
Xxpress:
U are welcome
Hello, please can I have those books? I'm just seeing this now. I'll truly appreciate it. Thanks.
Favourgoodwill@yahoo.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by bry8ted(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Please send me the richest man in Babylon lessonance@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Shopatech(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2016
Please send the copies to this email shopeyinopeoluwa@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by femison32(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
femison32@gmail.com pls send me the book and d audios thanks
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Miraeable(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
ernie4life:

I finally got the audio copy of this book, my favourite quote " failure will never over take me if your determination to succeed is strong enough " nice book.

still listening to the audio
Pls can I get the audio, thanks in advance .--- miraegolden@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by FuckYou: 10:32am On May 07, 2016
ernie4life:

I will go for this once am done with the one am reading right now
please I'm interested In them soft copies of those books..
A.Matthew2013@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by hbxpert: 7:11pm On May 07, 2016
please i need all these books. both audio and soft copy. i have read some but i still want to reread them.
hbxvince@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by hopewealth: 6:14pm On May 09, 2016
I have interest in investment,please update me more on this topic
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 09, 2016
please, send me soft copy. ehis938@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ernie4life(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2016
hopewealth:
I have interest in investment,please update me more on this topic

it depends on the type of investment, but this thread is not where to discuss such, there are lots of thread on various investments on this section, seek out the one that appeals to you the most
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by phemmie06(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2016
I will be grateful if I can get these books both audio and pdf
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by FuckYou: 7:52pm On May 09, 2016
ernie4life:

it depends on the type of investment, but this thread is not where to discuss such, there are lots of thread on various investments on this section, seek out the one that appeals to you the most
please I need soft copy of those books thanks.. A.matthew2013@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2016
latiana:

Please send novels to me @ whizkidefe@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2016
ernie4life:

What I have is the book and the soft copy, if you need the soft copy I can send it to you via mail.
Hello, pls send me all the books you can to my mail whizkidefe@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2016
Blackkie:
Think And Grow Rich
Please send me the pdf file if you have it. Whizkidefe@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by diligreat(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2016
pls i really need the software of that book, kindly send it to me via diligentgreat@yahoo.com. thanks in advance. all the software books that you have, may God bless u for this great thing you are doing.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by TLAX: 8:51pm On May 10, 2016
Folks...many of these books are online. just google them and include pdf at the end of the title.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by TLAX: 8:55pm On May 10, 2016
One of my all time favorite books is "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. Great book. Just google it. PDF version is free on google.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2016
Xxpress:
I have winning ways, the fault in our stars, RICH-DAD-POOR-DAD,The Only Way To Win, Bill Gates - Jonathan Gatlin
Midas touch - Donal Trump and kiyosaki and many more. Anyone interested.
i'll be glad if you kindly send me all the books you have.. Whizkidefe@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" / Should I Sell A Property And Go Into Business? / I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.