Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language (1275 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by kstadaura: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
The name of my village is Daura, thats where i was born, not a village though,cos its a local governmnt,and a popular one for that matter. cos we produced president twice for this country and not just ordinary president but BUHARI.

Enough of that before you say am bragging.

we call laughter in my language as'DARIYA'

1 Like

Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by jamex93(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
My village name no funny
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by freshness2020: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Abba in Nwangele LGA of Imo state!
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by kstadaura: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
jamex93:
My village name no funny
are you sure?
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by DeBret(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Atutupoyoyo segelu apaso efunwole community area
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by DeBret(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Atutupoyoyo segelu apaso efunwole community area...satisfied
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by jamex93(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
kstadaura:
are you sure?
Very much
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by Sijo01(f): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Villa's name - Obadan & Ahor

Laughter - OgiƩ (Benin)
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by kstadaura: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sijo01:
Villa's name - Obadan & Ahor

Laughter - OgiƩ (Benin)

which one were u born in between the two?

ogie cheesy
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by Sijo01(f): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
kstadaura:

which one were u born in between the two?

ogie cheesy

Was not born in the vill
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by jaybee104(m): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Owerri-ani
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by jaybee104(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sijo01:

Was not born in the vill
U b ajekpako
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by kstadaura: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sijo01:

Was not born in the vill

ok sorry when i read obadan & aho i was thinking its the name of two different places. u welcome
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by kstadaura: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaybee104:

U b ajekpako

what about you owerri-ani are u butter?
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by Sijo01(f): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
kstadaura:

ok sorry when i read obadan & aho i was thinking its the name of two different places. u welcome

Sure, it's two different places. Both parent

1 Like

Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by armyofone(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Shellyville Houston cheesy
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by jaybee104(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
kstadaura:

what about you owerri-ani are u butter?
Its a name of a village na.. But u literally said u dnt have a village grin
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by Cutehector(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Otuoke
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by fav444(f): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Abagana sure pass
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by Sijo01(f): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaybee104:

U b ajekpako

Na watin dem dey call who them born for City be that?
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by Homorlayor20(f): 12:28am On Aug 12, 2015
ode-erinje in ondo state
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by tpiander: 2:08am On Aug 12, 2015
share the name of your village and laughter in your native language?

which kind of juju is this, op?
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by tpiander: 2:08am On Aug 12, 2015
kstadaura:
The name of my village is Daura,

mine also.
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by jaybee104(m): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Sijo01:

Na watin dem dey call who them born for City be that?
Yes. B4 nkor?
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by mamziii(f): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2015
The Name Of My Village Is Uvu,and Surprisingly My Sister Inlaws Village Name Is Ovu . Lafta In My Language Is Also Dariya

1 Like

Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by tpiander: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by pslm23(f): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Awkuzu
Laughter is called "ochi" or "amu'a'mu"
Re: Lets Share The Names Of Our Villages Here&laughter In Ur Native Language by Haywhymido(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Make i follow suit. Modakeke though nt a village. Laughter - erin/bo eyin

(1) (Reply)

Can U Get A Job For Ur Wife & She Collect 2times Ur Salary / Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In / Reasons Why Happy Couples Don't Talk About Their Relationship On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.