Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife (3538 Views)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by SAMBARRY: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
cococandy:
Wonders will never end. grin
when the phenese does the thinking
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by ijustdey: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2015
Phema:

Some women don't mind their husbands cheating every now and then.

As long as they don't have other children outside that will come share the husband's properties with her (and her children) when she eventually kills him. cool

truth to be told..... you're spot on on that aspect....

they will tell you that they know you're cheating on them and ask if you had protection on.
also, some will package condom in your bag whenever you are out of town because they know who you are
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by Godmystrength: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
cococandy:
Wonders will never end. grin
Real wonder. Hope you are good.
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by cococandy(f): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Godmystrength:
Real wonder. Hope you are good.

Look at you.

Where have you been smiley

I'm good thanks.
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by mutter(f): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Do what you like. Who cares. grin
If the wealth God blessed you with has turned your head then go ahead.
God blessed you with it so that you can make those close to you happy but you choose to cause them pain and heartbreak.
A man that goes flirting with his friend secretary! !
And then the you mean that the money you
have invested justifies your not letting go!!!
This is what I call logic .
you are a wicked man.
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by Godmystrength: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
cococandy:

Look at you.

Where have you been smiley

I'm good thanks.
wink
I have been around but really busy.
I have some little time on my hands now.

Thank God.

1 Like

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by 5minsmadness: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
No, you should be tied to the vows you made on your wedding day!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Biggest Mistake / Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives / I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.