Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (145724 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Dragonking: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2015
lezz:
It skipped me, my G. Nairaland is indeed Africa's biggest online meeting hub. Nigeria's soft power is quadrupling by the day. With Nollywood, our music industry, religious dominance, nairaland. Africa will do well to welcome the new hegemony. This is neo - colonisation by influence
There are so many nigerian companies running the Ghanaian economy e.g Silver bird, glo(sponsors of their national team and football competitions) etc...Ghana owes Nigeria and that's a fact!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Dragonking:
There are so many nigerian companies running the Ghanaian economy e.g Silver bird, glo(sponsors of their national team and football competitions) etc...Ghana owes Nigeria and that's a fact!!
shocked I never knew this!!! This guys have no shame . Ghana is forever an economic extension of Nigeria.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by RoyalPearl(f): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2015
shizzy7:
They are both actresses.. Everybody says a lot about celebs.. I don't need to know anybody personally because their lives are already outside,, But Nobody can say anything any how about Dami.,, Iyanya leaving Yvonne I really don't know why there was so much fuss about it,, this is not the first time a man is leaving her,,she shouldn't make it look like its exclusively a 'Nigerian' thing because Ghanaian men also lie, pick &dump... Its her life she's free to hate,, it doesn't change anything...
Exactly my point. So why are you whining about it and making a big deal about it then?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2015
lezz:
firstEVA will dry out the testosterone level in any healthy sane male that comes between 6 cubic feet of her.

She has no pics and the only means of gauging her personality and looks is by her manners.
And darn!!! What's the point of having two males in the home? grin grin grin.

Any man who finds first ever attractive has a potential for faggotry. She is a She-man with a doorframe physique and a man-like disposition.

If Nigeria had the technological means, she would have surgically altered her physical makeup to a male.

Strong - boned b1tch with a bricklayers skin texture grin gringrin
You say she is a "She-man" and she says you are "Gay"... Lool,, she just stands up for herself and will always get back at anybody who comes for her.. I guess that's what you mean by 2 males in the home, some boys like those kind of girls..,,,

**She might actually have a Figure 8 and not a door-frame physique,, OR Maybe a soft& flawless skin texture not a bricklayer's kind and you're definitely stronger than her so she's not strong-boned... she's just stubborn,,and I also have her kind of attitude,,,

You are the one who can end all the disses because Eva is definitely not going to back down.. But the both of you are enjoying what you are doing
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2015
royalpearl, maakye

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Exactly my point. So why are you whining about it and making a big deal about it then?
Am not whining about it. I just used it as a reference of to one of jiggaman's assertions..
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Dragonking:
which football competition in ghana does glo sponsor? Tell me? Is it the league? That contract was cancelled 2 years ago because glo couldnt pay the money they promised. Google it and find out. abt nigerian companies operating in ghana. How does that make us owe u? Is it charity they are doing? Are they not making money over here? U should rather be grateful for getting a great country like ghana where nigerian and other companies from the world can come and make profit.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by RoyalPearl(f): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2015

shizzy7:
I actually meant a British mom and Ghanaian dad or vice versa as in the case of Yvonne okoro...
Oh okay I get u
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2015
lezz:
this petty, career prostitute is still yapping like a dog with rabies.

There's no imagination for your looks, dear. Your bitterness and red hot rage is enough to make any female stack ugly.

It's no brainer knowing you suffer and bleed for want of care and affection. You had to resort to online love with a teenage, broke ghanaian with a subzero iq. (Captainswag225 ) Look at you. Pure rage of a dissatisfied existence. No man to call your own and no means of economic survival. My monthly pay will liven your stooping soul and straighten your bent back from economic destitution. Silly smelly girl.
the half human half monster is learning fast from me, alas u took time off to sleep last night least I use it against you today. That's me for you, I put u under subjection and in acting, u put me into consideration.
Lezz is still crying over my personality, grin the mistake u made was when u came in to support ur homosexual brother in attacking me, I'm sure u thought your ugly face and bully would scare me, sorry it didn't, it only energized me, now u are totally under my control, u've never had it this bad yea? U havn't seen anything tongue

U say u are a deltan, from your blodshot eyes, it's obvious u are the type who uses kain kain to drink garri. Poverty is a bastard grin. Fool at 40 a bigger fool at 50. U want to help me financially when u havn't helped urself, lmao. Poverty stricken bastard whose mother still prostitutes. Old man whose only job is to fvck and be fkkd by men, u stink asshole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2015
lezz:
It is inevitable that in hurting you, I shall unavoidably hurt others unintentionally.

My dear online love is for the lilly-livered and those whose two feet can't support their weight.

With a very tiny exception of those who work online or whose job have an online correspondence.

When a youth deliberately seeks the cold, illusionary shadow of fleeting letters as love and substitute smiles for emoticons, LCD screen for eye contact , that youth has the malady of a disease called identity crisis and the collapse of his self -worth . And you, firsteva is a textbook example of a sufferer.

Your boiling rage and backwater jibes are all testament to your slumming background and interrupted educational system which consists of converted pig stead. You are alien to love and affection. rejected in the flesh - world, busted and ridiculed in the virtual world.

Your knees can never support the weigh of your foolishness .
hahahahahhahahah, the things pain am o grin I will send u a link to captainswag and my thread, i'm sure when u go through u will suffer partial stroke tongue

U need love too lezz, ur frustration oozes around the forum. By the way I mean a woman's love, not a man. Ugly basstardd

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2015
shizzy7:
You say she is a "She-man" and she says you are "Gay"... Lool,, she just stands up for herself and will always get back at anybody who comes for her.. I guess that's what you mean by 2 males in the home, some boys like those kind of girls..,,,

**She might actually have a Figure 8 and not a door-frame physique,, OR Maybe a soft& flawless skin texture not a bricklayer's kind and you're definitely stronger than her so she's not strong-boned... she's just stubborn,,and I also have her kind of attitude,,,

You are the one who can end all the disses because Eva is definitely not going to back down.. But the both of you are enjoying what you are doing
yeah, my first ever ecounter with firsteva was when the Sonofmark was ripping her inside out with damming evidence of her lesbian business right here on nairaland. Proof were presented where she frequents the ashawo section of nairaland and advertised for gay strippers and prostitutez. Her posts were presented for everyone to see. Her ghanaian stooge, Captainswag225 is likely in charge of faggotry recruitment at the other end.

She resorted to calling lezz, one of nairaland's be-medaled faggott slayers as gay without amy proof. Well I didn't blame her one bit.

After what I did to her, her only means of vengeance and peace was to hate me so bad she resorted to uploading my pics and distributing it all over nairaland and calling me gay grin grin. You can begin to understand the emotional trauma she suffers from my cold calculated vitriol.

You don't really have her kind of attitude. Not exactly. I have watched you. There's a certain twinge of grace and charm about your style. Firsteva is a drab with a backwater, crayfish - seller demeanour.

That girl can't attend an evening dinner without standing out as an intruder. She will be singled out effortlessly in a gathering of ladies even in Burundi. grin

If she has a Figure 8, she will never be a bitter, whining b1tch. Men will drool over any well shaped girl. The worst a Figure 8 can become is spoilt and rude. Never broken and sad with a rage of self - loathing.

I will wager my monthly pay firsteva is not only facially ugly but has the formlessness of a doorframe. Her unclothedness sends the blood running back in a man's erect phallus.

Trolling to me is never about who has the last say. Never. It's a sport for leisure. I came to troll ,abeit constructively.

Whenever I'm free and feeling like sport, I look for the likes of firsteva and tell her why her life is one endless night.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahhahahah, the things pain am o grin I will send u a link to captainswag and my thread, i'm sure when u go through u will suffer partial stroke tongue

U need love too lezz, ur frustration oozes around the forum. By the way I mean a woman's love, not a man. Ugly basstardd
grin grin grin grin grin you basically said nothing in comparison to my post you quoted. Your value as a woman is that of a broken tomatoes. You must be sold hurriedly for half the price.

A public toilet should get better attention and care than you. You're the living example of earth's burden. Scum of creation. grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Ladycloud(f): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
been viewing this thread for over two days. dayuum! una no dey tire..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ladycloud:
u know u are enjoying the show. Admit it
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Ladycloud(f): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
u know u are enjoying the show. Admit it
.....and if I dont...
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ladycloud:
.....and if I dont...
then i will know u are telling a big lie.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin grin grin you basically said nothing in comparison to my post you quoted. Your value as a woman is that of a broken tomatoes. You must be sold hurriedly for half the price.

A public toilet should get better attention and care than you. You're the living example of earth's burden. Scum of creation. grin
you actually think you said anything in your last post, lol, Hilarious grin. U actually said nothing, there was nothing to respond to, I would have ignored it but I just used the opportunity to tell you more about your miserable existence.

At least I am worthy of being sold even if it's for quarter the price, u on the other hand is a commodity that cannot be bought under any circumstance, I am beyond convinced that when you fart, the quantity of sperm which will escape from your ass will fill a sperm bank. Little wonder you tie your belf right in the middle of your ass to help in salvaging the situation when u fart.

Lezz lezz, the man who is still dreaming at 45, shameless destitute who resides under the bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Ladycloud(f): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
...... hmmm... don't let me spank u ooo
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
u love spanking alot ryt? do u want ur hands to be sore?
Ladycloud:
...... hmmm... don't let me spank u ooo
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
the half human half monster is learning fast from me, alas u took time off to sleep last night least I use it against you today. That's me for you, I put u under subjection and in acting, u put me into consideration.
Lezz is still crying over my personality, grin the mistake u made was when u came in to support ur homosexual brother in attacking me, I'm sure u thought your ugly face and bully would scare me, sorry it didn't, it only energized me, now u are totally under my control, u've never had it this bad yea? U havn't seen anything tongue

U say u are a deltan, from your blodshot eyes, it's obvious u are the type who uses kain kain to drink garri. Poverty is a bastard grin. Fool at 40 a bigger fool at 50. U want to help me financially when u havn't helped urself, lmao. Poverty stricken bastard whose mother still prostitutes. Old man whose only job is to fvck and be fkkd by men, u stink asshole.

Lolz, I see you couldn't name the son of mark by name for fear of further pummelling. grin

I understand what I did to you and why it makes your little heart ache. You never saw me coming. You were e-fighting with son of mark and I was watching from the stands. Observing you, reading you and stalking you like a prey . Then I pounced on you. cool cool cool

You were flabbergasted for days. Not knowing where the beef was coming from. Not knowing who I was or my reason for grievances. For weeks your heart suffered to solve the puzzle. I watched you yearn for clarity from the shadows of my computer. grin grin grin You accused me of being an alternate moniker. Firsteva, I'm a rare troll. cool cool cool

I pick my victims and make them suffer. Sometimes for weeks, months or even forever. It all depends on their strength of recovery rate.

I knew I won and defeated you when you did what only a raging bull could do. You went into my profile to check me out. Because you could lay hold on nothing. You found my dp and dragged it everywhere you went. Your wuzzy associate Captainswag225 joined you and pertook in the show of hurting desperation. grin grin

For days I laid back and watched with a queer smile as you raged and hurl pained jibes at me everywhere. wink wink wink You followed me everywhere in a frustrated attempt to ease your hurt. But I left you bleeding on nairaland's floor. tongue

You kept quoting me for almost a week but I ignored you momentarily.

Firsteva, I must confess; When I sliced the thin layers of your self esteem the very first time, I never met you or knew you before. You did me no wrong. angry angry angry

I just found you as a nice game for my sport of trolling. grin grin grin And you didn't disappoint one bit. You're my specimen for informal collection of data on troll victims.grin

I have nothing personal against you. I'm just attracted to your violence and show of raw rage occasioned by your maternal abuse. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Quiet, graceful girls with feminine wiles disarm me without even trying like a certain ghanaian girl did last night.

But you feed the beast - troll in me. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Ladycloud(f): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
u love spanking alot ryt? do u want ur hands to be sore?
......wetin wan sore the hand??
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ladycloud:
.....and if I dont...
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
lezz:
yeah, my first ever ecounter with firsteva was when the Sonofmark was ripping her inside out with damming evidence of her lesbian business right here on nairaland. Proof were presented where she frequents the ashawo section of nairaland and advertised for gay strippers and prostitutez. Her posts were presented for everyone to see. Her ghanaian stooge, Captainswag225 is likely in charge of faggotry recruitment at the other end.

She resorted to calling lezz, one of nairaland's be-medaled faggott slayers as gay without amy proof. Well I didn't blame her one bit.

After what I did to her, her only means of vengeance and peace was to hate me so bad she resorted to uploading my pics and distributing it all over nairaland and calling me gay grin grin. You can begin to understand the emotional trauma she suffers from my cold calculated vitriol.

You don't really have her kind of attitude. Not exactly. I have watched you. There's a certain twinge of grace and charm about your style. Firsteva is a drab with a backwater, crayfish - seller demeanour.

That girl can't attend an evening dinner without standing out as an intruder. She will be singled out effortlessly in a gathering of ladies even in Burundi. grin

If she has a Figure 8, she will never be a bitter, whining b1tch. Men will drool over any well shaped girl. The worst a Figure 8 can become is spoilt and rude. Never broken and sad with a rage of self - loathing.

I will wager my monthly pay firsteva is not only facially ugly but has the formlessness of a doorframe. Her unclothedness sends the blood running back in a man's erect phallus.

Trolling to me is never about who has the last say. Never. It's a spot for leisure. I came to troll ,abeit constructively.

Whenever I'm free and feeling like spot, I look for the likes of firsteva and tell her why her life is one endless night.
did u say whenever you are free? Lol how freeer can one get when he spends 247 on the internet? Keep deceiving yourself, big headed monster. U said u like someone like shizzy7, why not? She can't give u a tough time naw, very peaceful, your idea of a perfect woman, but she won't even want a jobless ugly animal like you whose only job is inspect gay coccks and cool off on the internet e brawling, ur case is pathetic. An old man who lives in imagination and dreams, she will definitely reject u to your face. U are still whining over the way I'm putting you in your place, lol, thats it lezz, i'm ur nemesis. U can call me a she male, that's a complement if u ask me, a women with the courage of a man, reminds me of the great queen Idia of Benin kindgom, Emotan and other female tigresses grin I feel so proud.

Why are u are distorting history? Your homosexual partner invited you to that thread to defend him, or was it that you sensed he needed help, cos I can recollect after whopping his ass severally u appeared from no where defending him, I actually wanted to ignore you, but you kept pushing cos u felt it would be business as usual, unfortunately you pushed the wrong lady.

Did u say you slay gays on Nairaland? Lol, how come u haven't slain yourself? Who are the gays uv exposed u miserable lier. U who move around the forum looking for young men to lure into fagggotry is claiming to be a gay slayer, lol, ur lies stink.

I am having fun as well lezz, it's fun to me when I put bullies under subjection, your frustration gives me pleasure.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ladycloud:
......wetin wan sore the hand??
my arms na! No be my arms una wan spank?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Ladycloud(f): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
my arms na! No be my arms una wan spank?
... una.. who exactly is una.... m one person oo.. m not 3 in 1
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
lezz:
Lolz, I see you couldn't name the son of mark by name for fear of further pummelling. grin

I understand what I did to you and why it makes your little heart ache. You never saw me coming. You were e-fighting with son of mark and I was watching from the stands. Observing you, reading you and stalking you like a prey . Then I pounced on you. cool cool cool

You were flabbergasted for days. Not knowing where the beef was coming from. Not knowing who I was or my reason for grievances. For weeks your heart suffered to solve the puzzle. I watched you yearn for clarity from the shadows of my computer. grin grin grin You accused me of being an alternate moniker. Firsteva, I'm a rare troll. cool cool cool

I pick my victims and make them suffer. Sometimes for weeks, months or even forever. It all depends on their strength of recovery rate.

I knew I won and defeated you when you did what only a raging bull could do. You went into my profile to check me out. Because you could lay hold on nothing. You found my dp and dragged it everywhere you went. Your wuzzy associate Captainswag225 joined you and pertook in the show of hurting desperation. grin grin

For days I laid back and watched with a queer smile as you raged and hurl pained jibes at me everywhere. wink wink wink You followed me everywhere in a frustrated attempt to ease your hurt. But I left you bleeding on nairaland's floor. tongue

You kept quoting me for almost a week but I ignored you momentarily.

Firsteva, I must confess; When I sliced the thin layers of your self esteem the very first time, I never met you or knew you before. You did me no wrong. angry angry angry

I just found you as a nice game for my spot of trolling. grin grin grin And you didn't disappoint one bit. You're my specimen for informal collection of data on troll victims.grin

I have nothing personal against you. I'm just attracted to your violence and show or raw rage occasioned by your maternal abuse. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Quiet, graceful girls with feminine wiles disarm me without even trying like a certain ghanaian girl did last night.

But you're feed the beast - troll in me. grin
a certain ghanian girl? U are referring to royalpearl. I saw how u put your point through by insulting her, her response was she wouldn't trade words with you since u were so insulting. Yea, many ladies are like that, that's the typical woman for you, she doesn't want to insult you so she ignores you. U want me to do same? U've been indirectly begging me to exhibit some feminine grace since I started battling you, lol. Read my lips - NO grin. I will keep taunting your existence, u are my slave, u are the one to bow to me not the other way round. So u were over joyed yesterday when she said she would ignore you, lol, and you think she hasn't marked u as a asshole to avoid as long as possible? U think she would want to have anything to do with an animal like you whose only calling is to attack even those who are harmless? Leave feminine grace alone for now, u aint getting it from me, I will continue to put you in your place.

I also have nothing personal against you, fact. I just take delight in hunting the hunter tongue

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
lezz:

Trolling to me is never about who has the last say. Never. It's a spot for leisure. I came to troll ,abeit constructively.

Whenever I'm free and feeling like spot, I look for the likes of firsteva and tell her why her life is one endless night.
Waaooh! The both of you have come a long way together,,,
I taught it all started on this thread.... I am short of words, just have FUN -& CARRY ON™~

*Takes a back seat in the audience*
*grabs popcorn & ogogoro*
*this is gonna be a loong thread *
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ladycloud:
... una.. who exactly is una.... m one person oo.. m not 3 in 1
hahaha, lol.... Well i think u are 3..... What do u want to spank my arm with?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lezz as for mentioning thesonofmark, I deliberately did not mention him, I have noticed he's been avoiding me deliberately, when I quote him he doesn't respond, so I have decided to ignore him as well, I think that's where we stand for now, I can't keep fighting someone who isn't interested in fighting me, I don't operate like that, I give him the space he needs. U can do a search on my last quotes on him.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Ladycloud(f): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, lol.... Well i think u are 3..... What do u want to spank my arm with?
..... eeeerm... don't even know
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ladycloud:
..... eeeerm... don't even know
hahahaha am a bad guy. Spank me na.... Come take a broom stick and spank me.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ladycloud:
You obviously haven't been active in the Politics, Family and Romance sections. Some duels or free-for-all tirades of invectives stretch for six days.smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38) (Reply)

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.