Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (145735 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
When KingSLAY is 'mute', be scared. He just might be compiling FACTUAL evidences against you to instigate your downfall.
Ask Francis-cum-Victoriabee, Rilwayne, Rebel and Aisha95. Public disgrace and their (e-)reputations ruined, FOREVER.smiley

wink

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
^^^ lezz u see what I mean grin

I am so scared cos I will soon be exposed as captainswagg225, grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
^^^ lezz u see what I mean grin

I am so scared cos I will soon be exposed as captainswagg225, grin
hahahahaha oh bae, u go kill me with laughter oo.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha oh bae, u go kill me with laughter oo.
have u forgotten he said I was you? Deep down he still believes i'm you, there was a thread he said u were next to be exposed, he deliberately didn't add 225 so u don't get the mention grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
wink

cheesy
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
have u forgotten he said I was you? Deep down he still believes i'm you, there was a thread he said u were next to be exposed, he deliberately didn't add 225 so u don't get the mention grin
hahahahaha, he knows what i will do to him if he crosses my path. Btw isnt it fun that am talking to myself which is u? Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
a certain ghanian girl? U are referring to royalpearl. I saw how u put your point through by insulting her, her response was she wouldn't trade words with you since u were so insulting. Yea, many ladies are like that, that's the typical woman for you, she doesn't want to insult you so she ignores you. U want me to do same? U've been indirectly begging me to exhibit some feminine grace since I started battling you, lol. Read my lips - NO grin. I will keep taunting your existence, u are my slave, u are the one to bow to me not the other way round. So u were over joyed yesterday when she said she would ignore you, lol, and you think she hasn't marked u as a asshole to avoid as long as possible? U think she would want to have anything to do with an animal like you whose only calling is to attack even those who are harmless? Leave feminine grace alone for now, u aint getting it from me, I will continue to put you in your place.

I also have nothing personal against you, fact. I just take delight in hunting the hunter tongue
hmm, she did insult me actually. I did hope she would continue. Social media comes alive to me when trolling is employed. cool

You really are a destitute of simple logic. I said her grace disarmed me. I actually quoted her but she hurled veiled insults and left. I tried lurring her back but she didn't yield and I turned to you for troll-satiety grin

The son of mark dragged you on the floor back and forth and revealed you to nairalanders. You see, because you're always often bruised in all you e-battles , you actually believe victory is on the side of who has the last say. Bwahaha ha. Any fool can have that.

Let me teach you the gauge professional trolls like us use to measure e-cuts.

1) We check for emotional leakages and pure rage exhibited by the opponent. You initiated unprovoked parental insults when I hit you deep in the core of your being. It means my jibes found their marks in your glass heart. grin grin grin

2) we look for signs of crazy behaviours and show of desperation. That's was proved when you went into my profile picture and started hurling my dp around. That's the sign of a wounded animal. You were doing this for weeks as your aches never subsided.

3) We look for signs of insecurity and low self evaluation. You always taunt me for being jobless and broke for weeks. So one day, I decided to tell you a little secret about me. None of your family members can live my style of life and leisure . I told you the nature of work i do and all the time it allows me . I allowed you a rare glimpse into my life and told you I have a Mercedes Kompressor200 car.

You checked your time, and it was 1:13 am ; a cold wicked and deep night. In an effort to call me a lair, you asked to see the car with ME ON IT. you taught I would make an excuse. But I went down by bedroom to my parking floor, placed my phone on a platform and set the camera to selftimiming. I gave you the pics within minutes. You doubted. I laughed. I asked if you Remember when we first met? You called me a lesbian for having lezz as my moniker.

I called you a nairaland rat for not knowing "lez" is the short form of endearment for "Leslie" my given name. And I asked you in that cold night if you wanted to see the particulars of the car in my name "Leslie ". That was when you remembered sleep. grin grin grin you ran off. It took you till the morning to think of an excuse.

You taunt my physique. I posted to you a pic of me during a workout. Lolz.

First rule of trolling is being patchydermatous. Meaning thick-skinned. We're not easily shamed. But you're made of glass and easily broken into a raving lunatic. We enjoy that. That's why trolling is an emotional sport to me.

Skilled trolls like son of mark decides to leave you after seeing you bleed, As I shall now do after giving you a troll tutorial with you as a case study of a loser in an e-duel.

So long. We shall definitely cross paths in other threads. Hopefully you will be a worthy adversary.

Till then, I shall recall my vitriolic pelts hurled at you as a mental sleep-enhancement each time I lay to bed and wait to be ferried into the land of numbed abyss.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha, he knows what i will do to him if he crosses my path. Btw isnt it fun that am talking to myself which is u? Hahahaha
hahahaha, yes o, soliloquy .

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lezz that last post was damn too long, u don't expect me to read all that do you? Well, let me try.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
Lezz that last post was damn too long, u don't expect me to read all that do you? Well, let me try.
hahahaha, i cant wait for him to bring his findings out. Am soo scared lol.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
lezz:
hmm, she did insult me actually. I did hope she would continue. Social media comes alive to me when trolling is employed. cool

You really are a destitute of simple logic. I said her grace disarmed me. I actually quoted her but she hurled veiled insults and left. I tried lurring her back but she didn't yield and I turned to you for troll-satiety grin

The son of mark dragged you on the floor back and forth and revealed you to nairalanders. You see, because you're always often bruised in all you e-battles , you actually believe victory is on the side of who has the last say. Bwahaha ha. Any fool can have that.

1) We check for emotional leakages and pure rage exhibited by the opponent. You initiated unprovoked parental insults when I hit you deep in the core of your being. It means my jibes found their marks in your glass heart. grin grin grin

2) we look for signs of crazy behaviours and show of desperation. That's was proved when you went into my profile picture and started hurling my dp around. That's the sign of a wounded animal. You were doing this for weeks as your aches never subsided.

3) We look for signs of insecurity and low self evaluation. You always taunt me for being jobless and broke for weeks. So one day, I decided to tell you a little secret about me. None of your family members can live my style of life and leisure . I told you the nature of work i do and all the time it allows me . I allowed you a rare glimpse into my life and told you I have a Mercedes Kompressor200 car.

You checked your time, and it was 1:13 am ; a cold wicked and deep night. In an effort to call me a lair, you asked to see the car with ME ON IT. you taught I would make an excuse. But I went down by bedroom to my parking floor, placed my phone on a platform and set the camera to selftimiming. I gave you the pics within minutes. You doubted. I laughed. I asked if you Remember when we first met? You called me a lesbian for having lezz as my moniker.

I called you a nairaland rat for not knowing "lez" is the short form of endearment for "Leslie" my given name. And I asked you in that cold night if you wanted to see the particulars of the car in my name "Leslie ". That was when you remembered sleep. grin grin grin you ran off. It took you till the morning to think of an excuse.

First rule of trolling is being patchydermatous. Meaning thick-skinned. We're not easily shamed. But you're made of glass and easily broken into a raving lunatic. We enjoy that. That's why trolling is an emotional sport to me.

Skilled trolls like son of mark decides to leave you after seeing you bleed, As I shall now do after giving you a troll tutorial with you as a case study of a loser in an e-duel.

So long. We shall definitely cross paths in other threads. Hopefully you will be a worthy adversary.

Till then, I shall recall my vitriolic pelts hurled at you as a mental sleep-enhancement each time I lay to bed and wait to be ferried into the land of numbed abyss.
I finally read it, laughable not to say the least. Royalpearl didn't insult you, she thought she was having an intelligent conversation with a human being, you turned to attack her, then she ignored you. The other gist you have up there is from your imagination. U really have very creative imaginative powers.

The truth is, you have no standard for e brawls, that long essay was put up out of want of what to type.

What I succeeded in doing is to put you under control, you follow my lead, u break ur own rules for my sake, I push you to a point of no return. Few pages back, u bade be farewell untill we meet again, but I pushed u further, u continued. U left ur sleep position by almost 2 am to prove to me you are not poor while I layed on my bed having fun, how else can a 45 year old be controlled grin yea, that's how I roll. U keep crying about how I don't have feminine grace and a she male why? Because I have refused to stop taunting you grin hehehehehehehehe, I won't stop lezz. Once again ur frustration gives me joy.

As an aside, u should consider a face surgery, u are just too ugly tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
lezz:

on a second read I saw the embolden, in response I say u are a Bastarrrd, if you stop quoting me, then I'm convinced your aged mother still prostitutes and ur only job is inspection of gay's asses. Jobless 45 year old troll, please don't go, u demented lunatic tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
Once again as always, firsteva slays lezz and gives his flesh to the beasts of the field

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lezz before you go-a-wanking, here is some more banana for u, u ugly thing

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, i cant wait for him to bring his findings out. Am soo scared lol.
I have decided to ignore mark's son since he's been respecting himself, respect is reciprocal. If he attacks me, I will definitely attack back.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
shizzy7:
Waaooh! The both of you have come a long way together,,,
I taught it all started on this thread.... I am short of words, just have FUN -& CARRY ON™~

*Takes a back seat in the audience*
*grabs popcorn & ogogoro*
*this is gonna be a loong thread *
We've come a-not-so-long way.

I left her (firsteva) bleeding from the very first encounter to this. She never stoped stalking me from thread to thread till the bleeding stops.

It's the sign of victory as deep cuts heal last.

She can rave for show but cry in the silence of reality when the lights are off and truth prevails.

She carries my word in her heart as her self - esteem fluctuates like a faulty fuel gauge in the midst of life's challenges.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
I have decided to ignore mark's son since he's been respecting himself, respect is reciprocal. If he attacks me, I will definitely attack back.
he is afraid of u oo
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Firsteva, u are 3 much. U slayed the sh1t
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
lezz:
We've come a-not-so-long way.

I left her (firsteva) bleeding from the very first encounter to this. She never stoped stalking me from thread to thread till the bleeding stops.

It's the sign of victory as deep cuts heal last.

She can rave for show but cry in the silence of reality when the lights are off and truth prevails.

She carries my word in her heart as her self - esteem fluctuates like a faulty fuel gauge in the midst of life's challenges.
on the contrary, I have defeated u once again, u cant stand my rage, I am as hot as fire, I am too fierce for 10 of you combined, you can take time off to heal, u are the one bleeding obviously. In battle, only the loser backs out, for me, it's no retreat no surrender, he who surrenders lost, u have lost lezz, u lost to your superior, next time look for women with "feminine grace" to e brawl then ur victory is sure, but for queen eva, the tigress of nairaland, u will surely bow. So long faggg!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
Firsteva, u are 3 much. U slayed the sh1t
he is not a match actually, lezz is a learner grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
he is afraid of u oo
leave him to keep investigating, till he investigates no more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
he is not a match actually, lez z is a learner grin
i know yeah, that ugly mofo has been trying to impress u for 3 days now but its sad that he hasnt still made the cut.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
i know yeah, that ugly mofo has been trying to impress u for 3 days now but its sad that he hasnt still made the cut.
too funny grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
too funny grin
u are breaking its heart. Lol, why?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
u are breaking its heart. Lol, why?
hehehehe grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
hehehehe grin
dont u like it?

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
dont u like it?
grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
on the contrary, I have defeated u once again, u cant stand my rage, I am as hot as fire, I am too fierce for 10 of you combined, you can take time off to heal, u are the one bleeding obviously. In battle, only the loser backs out, for me, it's no retreat no surrender, he who surrenders lost, u have lost lezz, u lost to your superior, next time look for women with "feminine grace" to e brawl then ur victory is sure, but for queen eva, the tigress of nairaland, u will surely bow. So long faggg!
firstEVA:
he is not a match actually, lezz is a learner grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
it says its 6 ft 4, its head is very big, its dirty and untidy. Its ugly like a beast. What more do u want from it?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswagg225, if he could punch me through the internet, I know he would have, but hey, let him weep in the confines of his space.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
it says its 6 ft 4, its head is very big, its dirty and untidy. Its ugly like a beast. What more do u want from it?
no please, I don't want o cheesy
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
no please, I don't want o cheesy
do u want it to do this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.