Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (145775 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ladycloud:
.. lol.... no be question I ask?
as if she will reject it if i get it for her! Women!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Ladycloud(f): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
as if she will reject it if i get it for her! Women!
.....ok.. now... uv started!... goodnight!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ladycloud:
.....ok.. now... uv started!... goodnight!
gudnyt oo, dont forget to pray b4 u sleep and go to church tomorrow. Lol.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Ladycloud(f): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
gudnyt oo, dont forget to pray b4 u sleep and go to church tomorrow. Lol.
.....same!... just know m vexing for u
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ladycloud:
.....same!... just know m vexing for u
what did i do? Abeg tell me
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
dovelike:

Pictures or.... grin

I didn't feel comfortable posting his picture on here, but I had an afterthought earlier when I was on Insta. Search Toni Mahfud. He's a public artist/personality, and legit looks like he could pass as the guy's kid brother. The guy I know doesn't have his weird hairstyle, its all one length and kinda longish. Also, he has light brown eyes, is brawnier, and has a pronounced limp from a boating accident. Still, he's twice as hotttt...though he's sorta psychologically messed at times due to a traumatic experience. I should stop myself here..
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I didn't feel comfortable posting his picture on here, but I had an afterthought earlier when I was on Insta. Search Toni Mahfud. He's a public artist/personality, and legit looks like he could pass as the guy's kid brother. The guy I know doesn't have his weird hairstyle, its all one length and kinda longish. Also, he has light brown eyes, is brawnier, and has a pronounced limp from a boating accident. Still, he's twice as hotttt...though he's sorta psychologically messed at times due to a traumatic experience. I should stop myself here..
Toni mahfud is a sin shocked shocked
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
dovelike:

Toni mahfud is a sin shocked shocked

Girl, I know. Not my flavor, but what a specimen.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Stop corrupting my bae my mind. No homo but .........
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Stop corrupting my bae my mind. No homo but .........

No homo...but you gotta admit?

You have no idea.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by RoyalPearl(f): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

No homo...but you gotta admit?

You have no idea.

I guess there is something wrong with me but I just don't see it. I guess probably because he ain't my cup of tea grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
RoyalPearl:

I guess there is something wrong with me but I just don't see it. I guess probably because he ain't my cup of tea grin

There's nothing wrong with you, lol. Like you said, he's not your cup of tea. The guy I'm talking about is undeniable though embarassed You just have to trust.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

People are not allowed to look like that. It's sooooooo deliciously wrong. What do you mean by not your flavor? The guy gat all the mixture.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
dovelike:

People are not allowed to look like that. It's sooooooo deliciously wrong. What do you mean by not your flavor? The guy gat all the mixture.

Dovelike, dovelike,dovelike how many times did I call your name?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Hahahaha. Three times sugar
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
He is straight and he draws very well,just like a picture.

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
dovelike:

Lol, don't let Jigga see you. I dunno, I'm not so moved by Toni. There's a lot missing in him the other guy has in looks, warmth, and quality. Plus, you could totally tell this guy is full of himself. They're sexier when they're almost completely oblivious of their effect on you. I, I don't know what he saw though, and why he was fixated. I'm confident in my own looks, but he could've gone higher up the ranks for sure for sure. Well, anyway, enjoy the eye-candy.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, don't let Jigga see you. I dunno, I'm not so moved by Toni. There's a lot missing in him the other guy has in looks, warmth, and quality. Plus, you could totally tell this guy is full of himself. They're sexier when they're almost completely oblivious of their effect on you. I, I don't know what he saw though, and why he was fixated. I'm confident in my own looks, but he could've gone higher up the ranks for sure for sure. Well, anyway, enjoy the eye-candy.
Yeah. Sometimes I pity people like that. When you look soo good,people tend to just look at your surface,not trying to know the real you,that is,they just get blinded by your looks. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Someone is crushing on someone. Looks,warmth,quality tongue grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Don't compare yourself with him. It's not always all about the looks or the money. Believe me.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
dovelike:

Don't compare yourself with him. It's not always all about the looks or the money. Believe me.

Neva!!!!!! I am not the best looking and don't have the most money but I am very confident in myself and what I bring to table.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Neva!!!!!! I am not the best looking and don't have the most money but I am very confident in myself and what I bring to table.
Yup. That's the spirit
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
dovelike:

Someone is crushing on someone. Looks,warmth,quality tongue grin

Don't encourage it. Its sinful.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Don't encourage it. Its sinful.
Am talking about you
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
dovelike:

Am talking about you

Yes, I know. Stop encouraging tongue
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Yes, I know. Stop encouraging tongue
Hahahaha. You said he is unstable due to a trauma? What happened?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
dovelike:

Hahahaha. You said he is unstable due to a trauma? What happened?
Sometimes severe PTSD from war.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Sometimes severe PTSD from war.
Oh I see. Those kind of people dont waste time. When they see what they want they go for it.Keep your eyes on your man though. Which state do you stay at?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
dovelike:

Oh I see. Those kind of people dont waste time. When they see what they want they go for it.Keep your eyes on your man though. Which state do you stay at?

Plus, he used to work with mental patients, crazily enough. He seems on edge half the time, but you don't notice it at all at first. Most of what I know is from what he told me, and its easier to notice even the little things once you know the deal.

Oh, so now you say that @ keep your eyes on your man. Lol, just kidding. Maybe I'm into powder kegs.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Obas101(m): 2:21am On Aug 21, 2015
All of una no get work undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Ajuran: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
E-Soul, walaaal, forgive me for I have sinned. How have you been macaanto?

Arisha, how are you as well abaayo macaanto?

Baal iis aalaaliyaaa, waxaan kabaqaaaya, iin laaa inaaa waaaso cheesy

This place was not made for women, the smell of fufu alone makes me want to log out and throw up. cool
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Loool haye insha allah thanks for the warning

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.