Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome (32228 Views)

Portrait Of Buhari As Military Governor Of North-Eastern State In 1975-1976 / Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo) / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by Khameal007(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
This guy is handsome.
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by Feranmicharles(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
1stHola:

Patience till I grow very old and start competing with my grandchildren abi?
lolgrin see u ocheesy
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
anonimi:

- Tafawa Balewa
- Shehu Shagari
- Ernest Shonekan
were they of the military??
Thats how you make unpardonable mistakes when rushing from your coven to defend rubbish...
Every military dispensation in ANY country comes to power either by a bloody or bloodless coup..
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by anonimi: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
were they of the military??
Thats how you make unpardonable mistakes when rushing from your coven to defend rubbish...
Every military dispensation in ANY country comes to power either by a bloody or bloodless coup..

Go and check your post that I responded to whether you specified MILITARY HoS.
I hope you can be honest enough to apologise for your senseless "make unpardonable mistakes when rushing from your coven to defend rubbish..."
Thanks
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by prof12(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
1stHola:
See hin ogogongo (Adam's apple) undecided
At his age in 1975, he became a governor. In 1983 again at a very young age, he became the head of states sad
Now in 2015, he his now the president shocked
WHEN WILL IT BE OUR TURN angry
How truthful are you?
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
anonimi:

Go and check your post that I responded to whether you specified MILITARY HoS.
I hope you can be honest enough to apologise for your senseless "make unpardonable mistakes when rushing from your coven to defend rubbish..."
Thanks
is coup a civilian thing? Nawa 4u o!
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by billyG(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2015
zendy:

One reason why history will judge GEJ kindly over Buhari is that GEJ became president through a democratic process. GEJ never had to carry a gun to shoot his way to national limelight like Buhari. Buhari on the other hand was involved in 3 major coups , two of which were bloody. When a man makes his name through a bloody activity like coups, I'm not going to praise that man for committing a highly treasonable act. What makes Buharis case worse is that he overthrew a democratically elected Government to become military head of state. In advanced countries, they would thrown him in jail for this treasonable act after democracy is restored. But Nigeria is what it is.

He did a patiotic act,he save our kun3 from theives as 4 GEJ he fiddle away will thieves empty our collective wealth.Is Rigging of election not worst tahn coup?pple are killed too ..History will 4giv u 4 taking Action..history will never 4giv u 4failing 2 act....That is Y nigerian loves him,u can go & hang.
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by billyG(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2015
dame16:
this small boy and dullard as a governor. now i know they lied about education been the key.
Can a "Dullard" be a class monitor in yur primary school?This kind dullard is better tahn a 1st class graduate who cannot scole 50% in an aptitude test.
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by tolguy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
zendy:
The man owes everything he is in life to being a highly successful coup plotter. Except the last presidential elections, Buhari has never achieved anything on merit. Here, he is rewarded as Governor after helping Murtala Mohammed overthrow Gowon. If Buhari had never joined the Army where he could perpetrate his "coup plotting" skills, he probably would have just another Fulani cattle rearer we see on the expressway. Military adventure into politics has thrown up people who have no business being in Governance.
but ur papa can sacrifice u nd ur mama just to get appointment as buhari gardener
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by tolguy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
And North East state is the poorest region now in Nigeria and home to terrorists BH and Islamic fundamentalism.

Speaks volumes of the former governor.
goto n/east and see thousands of ur brodas becoming rich
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
tolguy:
goto n/east and see thousands of ur brodas becoming rich

There are Americans and Brits making money in Nigeria, so what's your point?
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by tolguy(m): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Americans at here to invest while 4vaty chased ur brodas out frm d village dats d point
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by tolguy(m): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Americans ar here to invest while 4vaty chased ur brodas out frm d village dats d point
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:24am On Oct 05, 2017
tolguy:
Americans ar here to invest while 4vaty chased ur brodas out frm d village dats d point

And when they go to your zone poor, they eventually become richer than you.

Isn't it ironical that you guys cut their nails, do maiguard and fetch eater for strangers who came to your land poor?

Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by tolguy(m): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

And when they go to your zone poor, they eventually become richer than you.

Isn't it ironical that you guys cut their nails, do maiguard and fetch eater for strangers who came to your land poor?
what u said is truth what i wnt u to understand is dat d region is nt poor bt d ppl dere ar very lazies,d case of maiguard etc i tink its beta than stealin,kidnapping,drug,arm robbery etc
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2017
tolguy:
what u said is truth what i wnt u to understand is dat d region is nt poor bt d ppl dere ar very lazies,d case of maiguard etc i tink its beta than stealin,kidnapping,drug,arm robbery etc

There you go again with ignorant stereotypes. The UN has rated SE Nigeria as the safest place to live in Nigeria. SE Nigeria is the only region that doesn't have any of its states under a travel warning by the US department of states. The police report on crime rate shows that the SE is low on crime compared to other regions. The prison inmate statistics available on NBS show that SE has lower number of prison inmates both convicted and those awaiting trials compared to some regions, so the SE is certainly not what you refer to above.
Re: Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome by tolguy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

There you go again with ignorant stereotypes. The UN has rated SE Nigeria as the safest place to live in Nigeria. SE Nigeria is the only region that doesn't have any of its states under a travel warning by the US department of states. The police report on crime rate shows that the SE is low on crime compared to other regions. The prison inmate statistics available on NBS show that SE has lower number of prison inmates both convicted and those awaiting trials compared to some regions, so the SE is certainly not what you refer to above.
hahahhhh very funny,come and see ur brodas in northern prisons for kidnapping arm robberies,drugs 419 etc.goto china,Indonesia, Singapore,Malaysia etc and see ur brodas criminal activities like trafficking in person,drugs trafficking,fraud etc igbos and crimes are like liver and blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman / We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow / Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.